MS Royal Esadora Nile Cruise has a fantastic itinerary: 5 days/4 nights.
Pharaohs, monarchs, and other historical figures can be learned by taking your head out of the sand. The Royal Esadora Nile Cruise Itinerary is an excellent place to begin your journey. The Royal Esadora Nile Trip includes a 5-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan. The landscapes of Egypt are breathtaking, and their majesty is astounding. As a result, you’ll enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Book Royal Esadora Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor today.
Walk by spectacular structures in the Valley of Kings, an ancient royal necropolis on Luxor’s West Bank. Thousands of years have passed since these temples were built. Consider how the present world was shaped by an ancient civilization. Enjoy your Nile cruise first and foremost.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Royal Esadora Nile Cruise Boat ,|
Monday - Check-in Royal Esadora Nile Cruise
Sightseeing’s in Luxor and Check-in Nile Cruise
First, meet our Egyptologist Tour Guide at Luxor Train Station, who will take you and our driver on a day tour of Luxor on the Nile's West Bank before boarding your 5-star Royal Esadora Nile Cruise.
The Valley of Kings, where you'll view some of the most ornately decorated royal tombs from the 15th century BC, is the starting point for today's journey. A Kings Valley ticket includes admission to three royal tombs, with an extra ticket for King Tut considered "optional."
Then, on the other side of the Kings Valley, visit the funerary temple of Queen Hatshepsut for a fascinating look at Egypt's first lady.
Drive past Ramessuem Temple and Noble Tombs to reach King Amenhotep's tomb. The massive Memnon Colossi can be found in the 3rd Temple.
After that, our four-night full-board holiday on a five-star ship begins with lunch on board with the assistance of our tour guide.
Finally, this afternoon in Luxor city, you will have free time to freshen up before accompanying our guide for a tour of the Great City of Luxor.
Return to the Nile Cruise for dinner, evening entertainment, and overnight accommodations before supper.
Tuesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
East Bank of Luxor Tour from Nile Cruise
Before boarding the Royal Esadora Nile Cruise and meeting our guide for a visit of Karnak Temple, have breakfast on board. Stop visit Luxor Temple, Egypt's largest and the home of God Raa, Egypt's primary God, on your way back to the cruise ship. The abode of Goddess Mut.
Then, embark on a Nile river cruise aboard your floating hotel and relax on the Cruise Topdeck, and enjoy your lunch, which overlooks the pool, for a tranquil and restful ride.
Finally, your Nile Cruise will arrive in time for you to cross the river, eat dinner, and sleep on board.
Wednesday - Edfu and Kom Ombo visits
Full-Day Nile Cruise Sailing
First and foremost, breakfast will be given on the Royal Esadora Nile Cruise. Take a horse carriage ride to the Falcon Temple of God Horus when you arrive in Edfu.
Then, as the cruise continues to sail the green Nile River, take advantage of your free time on board and enjoy your Lunch with the wonderful view of Egyptians on the Nile Banks.
After nightfall, you'll pay a quick visit to Kom Ombo Temple, which sits on the Nile's shore and was formerly the home of SobekThe Crocodile God.
Finally, after dinner on board and a costume party for the traditional Egyptian long garment "Galabiya," arrive in Aswan and spend the night there.
Thursday - Day Trip to Abu Simbel from Nile Cruise
Abu Simbel Temples
After the Great Pyramids, the Abu Simbel Temple in Egypt's most recognized site. Choose an optional trip to Abu Simbel with extra fees or enjoy a relaxing day onboard.
Abu Simbel Optional; Trip Description
Our Egyptologist tour guide and vehicle will meet you with a breakfast box at the Royal Esadora Nile Cruise and transport you to Abu Simbel city in 2/3 hours.
Then, after arriving at Abu Simbel, embark on a two-hour trip that begins with King Ramses II's Great Temple, which features four enormous Colossi of Ramses seated on his throne. Examine the sanctuary's painted walls and passageways, where the King sits among the Egyptian Gods. Consider how the King's face is bathed in the Sun Rays twice a year, on his birthday and coronation.
Six standing sculptures of the monarch and his wife surround Queen Nefertary's Beauty and Love Temple.
After that, return to Aswan for a lunch cruise on the Nile.
Afternoon free to relax and recover before an evening stroll around Aswan's open-air marketplaces.
Finally, return to the boat for dinner and Nubian entertainment at night.
Friday - Check-out
Aswan city Tour and Check out
After breakfast and check-out, meet our Egyptologist for a sightseeing tour of Aswan, starting at the Philae Temple, dedicated to Goddess Isis of Love. Our Egyptologist will next take you to The Temple on Agilika Island, where you will board a motorboat and learn about the love and fidelity story between Isis and Osiris, two of Ancient Egypt's most famous lovers.
Then take a Nubian Nile taxi back to Aswan, where you'll meet up with our guide for a trip to the High Dam and Lake Nasser. Learn about the construction of Egypt's most ambitious project of the twentieth century by visiting the Dam.
Then, at the Aswan Granite Quarry and the Unfinished Obelisk, see how ancient Egyptians sculpted and moved this massive piece of stone to eventually place it within one of their temples; the Obelisk weighs over 1200 tonnes and was carved from a single block of red granite.
Finally, stop in Aswan before then transfer you to train station\ Airport.
MS Royal Esadora Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary includes:
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5- Royal Esadora Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Royal Esadora Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $490$565 / Person
"MS Royal Esadora Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.