MS/ Radamis II Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 8 Days
Traveling into the heart of the Nile, passengers on this beautiful Nile Journey will pass through stunning pharaonic monuments and tombs. They’ll transport you to ancient Egypt, complete with your own Egyptologist and all of its wonders and mysteries. On our Nile Cruise Itinerary, an expert Egyptologist will reveal the mysteries of the pharaohs. You will be able to visit the majority of the major Egypt sites from Luxor to Aswan and fully appreciate the complexity of ancient Egypt since you will come across a point that will lead you to another event in Egyptian history. Contact us right away to reserve an MS/ Radamis IIII Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 8 Days
You will go through the pharaohs’ daily lives and discover the secrets and enigmas of the afterlife. On your 7-night Nile cruise, including a private, air-conditioned driving tour of ancient Egypt.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style - Educational - Cultural|
- Day 1
Check-in Nile cruise - Luxor
Start your MS/ Radamis II Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 8 Days
First and foremost, your Nile Cruise will begin once you arrive in Luxor. Take a leisurely journey to the pier from which your cruise will set sail. You'll have some free time after boarding and check-in. A delicious supper is provided aboard the ship around 1:00 p.m.
After lunch, go on an excursion to Luxor's East Bank with the rest of your tour group to view the exquisite Luxor Temple and the massive Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient sites. This was once a temple-filled metropolis that grew over 2,000 years.
After your tour, return to the ship for afternoon tea and a spectacular Folkloric Show. In the evening, dinner is provided.
After that, you can spend the rest of the evening on board the Nile cruise at your leisure.
The first stop on your eight-day Nile cruise is Luxor.
- Day 2
Nile Crusie Sailing
First and foremost, have a delectable breakfast while soaking up the fresh Nile breezes on a fantastic morning aboard the cruise ship. In an air-conditioned private vehicle, your Egyptologist transports you to Luxor's west bank. It is the pharaohs' afterlife world, according to their beliefs, where they travel the pharaonic secret pathways that lead to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
Then a majestic temple appears in the heart of a mountain. Hatshepsut Temple is a monument to Hatshepsut's power as a great queen who zealously ruled Egypt. On your way back to the boat, the Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, appear miraculously.
After that, you'll be served a delectable supper before boarding the Cruise ship and cruising through Esna Lock.
While sailing to Edfu, enjoy afternoon tea and beverages in the lounge.
Finally, spend a restful night aboard your cruise ship on the Edfu shore, complete with a delectable meal.
- Day 3
Kom Ombo visit
This day trip begins with a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. First and foremost, savor your cruise ship breakfast. Your Egyptologist will then take you on a horse carriage excursion to Horus's home, Edfu Temple. The pharaohs appear to have just finished the most well-preserved temple.
Take a peek at the brightly colored decorations that depict significant historical events. Your Egyptologist will next take you on your Nile Cruise, where you will conclude your wonderful adventure to Kom Ombo.
Enjoy floating in the middle of the Nile while lush crops adorn the Nile Valley. While sailing to Aswan, take advantage of your cruise's gourmet lunch and afternoon tea.
Spend the night in Aswan, Egypt, aboard a cruise liner with a Galabia party and a delectable meal. It is possible to take a free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will enchant you with its unique ambiance. On your cruise, dinner will be served.
- Day 4
Aswan Day tour
Begin your day excursion at Aswan, which is surrounded by stunning natural beauty. After a wonderful breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a colossal construction project that is regarded as one of the twentieth century's greatest mysteries. The world's largest artificial lake, Nasser Lake, may be viewed there.
Following that, you'll be sailing with Osiris to Isis's home at the Philae Temple. Your Egyptologist will drive you to Philae Temple on a trip to the temple by water taxi, where you will encounter the Nubians for the first time.
Then, as you savor your lunch, recline on your Nile Cruise board and unwind.
After a leisurely sailing trip through tropical fruit trees, unusual flowers, and old trees with exquisite birds on Kitchener Island, you'll arrive at the Aga Khan Mausoleum, a magnificent Fatimid monument.
After a relaxing night and dinner on your cruise ship, spend the night at Aswan.
- Day 5
Breakfast is served on the cruise ship in Aswan. Your Egyptologist then brings you to this pharaonic engineering site, where you can still see the pharaohs' lines on the Unfinished Obelisk, revealing a riddle about one of the pharaonic building challenges. In terms of size, it is the largest.
A free tour of Aswan's Spicy Market and streets is available. On the cruise ship, have a leisurely journey to Kom Ombo, followed by a delectable dinner. You'll enjoy a lovely night on your cruise ship with a Nubian show and dinner.
- Day 6
Visit Kom Ombo Temple
Temple of Kom Ombo
A day at god Sobek House, where you'll learn about the first pharaonic hospital and how ancient Egyptians treated their wounded while also looking at medical instruments. The temple's name is Kom Ombo Temple. But first, enjoy a delicious breakfast on the Farah cruise ship's deck.
Your Egyptologist will next drive you to Kom Ombo Temple. Then, for a great lunch, take a boat excursion to Edfu. As part of the lovely cruise to Luxor, afternoon tea is offered.
Enjoy an exciting lunch on your cruise ship, complete with a galabiya celebration. As the cruise ship docks in Luxor for the night, unwind in your luxurious cabins.
- Day 7
West Luxor's charm beckons you once more. A cruise ship breakfast is, first and foremost, a requirement. After that, travel to the Theban Necropolis Luxor, starting with the Ramesseum Temple, to learn how Ramses II built his massive memorial temple, complete with huge statues and spectacular pharaonic architecture, to last for millions of years.
It is the city of the ancient Egyptian laborers, a true pharaonic metropolis with authentic ancient Egyptian structures, everyday objects, and ancient Egyptian streets modeled by ancient Egypt. During your Egypt tour, you will be immersed in the lives of royal tomb workers, marvel builders, and pharaonic traditional archaeological artifacts with beautiful decorations. Deir el-Medina is the name of the town. Then there's Hapu Temple, which is a sight to behold.
- Day 8
At 8:00 a.m., board the cruise ship and have a nice brunch before disembarking. Then, with the assistance of your Egyptologist, you can visit the Valley of the Nobels, depending on your flight/train itinerary.
Finally, our agent transports you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport for a domestic or international flight (according to your choice). We are looking forward to finishing all of your paperwork so that you can depart in style and with happy memories of your seven-night Nile cruise. End of your MS/ Radamis II Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 8 Days
MS/ Radamis II Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 8 Days itinerary Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
MS/ Radamis II Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 8 Days itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1185$1305 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.