Egypt is without a doubt one of the world’s most fascinating countries. Set sail from Luxor on the Radamis I Nile trip for an unforgettable Nile cruise through Egypt. Elegant accommodations, excellent cuisine, and, most importantly, world-class facilities combine to make any stay aboard the Radamis I Nile Cruise unforgettable. Contact us to book Radamis I Nile Cruise 5 Days Today.
Set course for Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and then Aswan. Take a pit stop along the journey to see some of Egypt’s most famous historical sites. These include Horus’ temple and a temple in Kom Ombo dedicated to two gods, Sobek and Haeroris.
Sail to Aswan and visit the High Dam and the magnificent Temple of Philae. You’re about to embark on a five-day adventure filled with stunning sights.
MS Radamis I Nile Cruise departs from Luxor every Monday.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|5 Days / 4 Nights
|Tour Category :
|Nile Cruise Tours
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Nile Tours
|Cities to Visit :
|Luxor - Aswan
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|4 to 10 persons
|Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural
|Nile Cruise :
|Radamis I Nile Cruise ,
- Day 1
Monday - Check in
Sightseeing and Check-In on the East Bank of Luxor
At the Luxor airport or railway station, one of our tour pros will greet you. The Radamis I Nile Cruise is a floating hotel. It's time for your next journey in our new air-conditioned vehicle.
Lunch is given onboard the boat after check-in. Following that comes a sightseeing trip of one of Egypt's most popular tourist spots.
The famous Karnak Temple complex on Luxor's East Bank is on today's schedule. Following there, you'll view the magnificent Luxor Temple, another significant historical relic.
Return on time to Radamis I Nile cruise for a delicious lunch on board. Rest of the evening is yours to do as you like. Luxor is an excellent place to spend your first night.
- Day 2
Tuesday - West Bank of Luxor
Sightseeing on the West Bank and transportation to Esna and Edfu
First, have breakfast on the Radamis I Nile Cruise's elegant dining room. After that, go on a tour of the West Bank. Visit Egypt's most famous ancient ruins, the Valley of Kings and Deir el-terraced Bahri's rock Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
On your way back to the Radamis I, stop at Esna for lunch. Continue sailing along the Nile past Esna to Edfu.
While travelling and admiring the beauty of the sea, enjoy a cup of tea. Dinner will be provided onboard in Edfu before another night on the Nile.
- Day 3
Wednesday - Sailing Nile cruise
From Edfu to Kom Ombo, then to Aswan
Before embarking on yet another amazing trip, have another lovely breakfast on the lake. Today we'll visit the Edfu Temple of Horus. Almost every tourist cruise schedule includes a stop here.
Return to Kom Ombo to visit the renowned Kom Ombo Temple for the second time. Two gods, Sobek and Haeroris, were honored in this temple.
Aswan awaits you! You'll also have another tasty lunch and a good night's sleep. Enjoy the Nile's peaceful waters.
- Day 4
Thursday - Aswan City
Sightseeing in Aswan
After a full-board breakfast on Day 4, your 5-day Luxor to Aswan Nile cruise starts.
On your way back to the ship, you'll stop by the Aswan High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk. We returned to the Radamis I Nile Cruise in time for another delicious aboard lunch after touring these two historical places.
You have the rest of the day to do whatever you want. Relax on the expansive sundeck, cool down in the massive pool, or indulge in a spa treatment. Relax in your cabin or sunbathe on the spacious sun patio in the same spirit.
Onboard, enjoy a great lunch and afternoon tea. To summary, have a fantastic last evening Nile cruising.
- Day 5
Friday - Check out
Transfer to the airport or railway station after disembarkation
To recapitulate, your Nile trip aboard the MS Radamis I has come to an end. Four life-changing days on the Nile that you will never forget! Meanwhile, depart from the Radamis I Nile Cruise and say your goodbyes to your fellow passengers and tour guide.
In Aswan, one of our travel experts brings you to Aswan Airport or Aswan Railway Station in an air-conditioned vehicle. We may be able to arrange a hotel drop-off for those who plan to stay in Aswan for a while.
MS Radamis I Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Special meet and assist at Luxor Train Station or Airport.
- Private Transportation throughout the entire tour
- 5-days / 4-nights accommodation onboard MS Radamis I Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Private, friendly, and expert tour guide (Egyptologist).
- Tickets and entry fees to all sites in the above itinerary.
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunch Meals, and 4 Dinner meals on board MS Radamis I Nile Cruise.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
MS Radamis I Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Egypt Visa and Any PCR Tests.
- Transportation from Cairo to Luxor.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $968 $1065 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.