From the airport or train station, we’ll pick you up to begin your three-night Radamis I Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor. You can fly or take the train to Aswan, depending on your trip arrangements. After you’ve seen these amazing West Bank locations. We wish you safe and enjoyable travels in the future. Your Nile cruise was everything you could have dreamed for in terms of a relaxed Christmas break. Contact us to book Radamis I Nile Cruise 4 Days Today.
Take Radamis I Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor with our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise package. The Nile River Valley is home to some of the world’s most famous and impressive ancient structures, including The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple.
Board a Nile cruise ship for four wonderful days in the heart of Ancient Egypt after an early morning flight or train travel to Aswan, before continuing on the Nile River to Cairo. Our four-day Radamis I Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor is a once-in-a-lifetime excursion. Do not overlook it!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Radamis I Nile Cruise ,|
Friday - Check in
Aswan Day Tour
Firstly, our tour representative will greet you and bring you to the place where Radamis I cruise ship will be prepared for Radamis I Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor when you arrive in Aswan.
Then, proceed to the Aswan High Dam, where the majestic Temple of Philae and the incomplete Obelisk can be seen. Finally, following your tour, you'll return to the ship and enjoy some free time before dinner. Your tour will begin in Aswan, Egypt, with a night on the river.
Saturday - Aswan City
Excursions to Kom Ombo and Edfu from Aswan to Luxor
Firstly, sail the river to Kom Ombo first, pausing to visit the Kom Ombo Temple. Two different gods were worshipped in this ancient complex: Sobek, the crocodile god, and Haeroris, the falcon-headed god.
Then, when you get in Edfu, dismount and go exploring the Edfu Temple. Thanks to 2,000 years of sand surrounding it, this temple is Egypt's best-preserved ancient temple.
Finally, a sumptuous lunch will be waiting for you later on the sailing ship as it glides to Luxor. In Luxor, spend the second night of Radamis I Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
Sunday - Luxor West Bank Tour
Day Trip to the West Bank
Firstly, we'll begin the day with a delicious breakfast on board the ship, followed by visits to three incredible ancient sites: the Valley of the Kings, the Royal Tomb, and the Colossus of Memnon.
After that, you'll have lunch and the rest of the day to yourself when you return to Radamis I cruise. Finally, dinner will be served in the evening, and you will enjoy an overnight Radamis I Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
Monday - Check out
Tour of the East Bank and Departure Day
Today you get your breakfast and assistance with check-out.
Then, see the most important ancient sites in Luxor, such as Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. You'll then return to the ship to get your belongings. Almost all Nile River excursions feature these two breathtaking sights.
Finally, Radamis I cruise will conclude with a final check-out and departure time, followed by an escorted journey to Luxor Airport or train station, where you will take your aircraft or train to Cairo.
MS Radamis I Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Radamis I Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Radamis I Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $490$545 / Person
"MS Radamis I Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.