Pyramids And Nile Cruise Trip From Canada To Egypt All Inclusive 8 Days Visit Cairo Luxor Aswan In 8 Days
The Pyramids of Giza, Salahuddin Castle, Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, and Philae Temple are just a few of the spectacular monuments you may see in the enchanting towns of Cairo and Luxor. Don’t lose your chances. Get ready to experience what it’s like to have a real adventure at the Pyramids. Read the full Itinerary of the Pyramids And Nile Cruise Trip From Canada To Egypt All Inclusive 8 Days. Contact Our Team for more details and checking availability.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Standard Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
Arrival To Egypt - Cairo
Arrival at Cairo International Airport
once you've reached Egypt. Your Pyramids And Nile Cruise Trip From Canada To Egypt All Inclusive 8 Days will begin when our agent meets you at Cairo International Airport.
Then, be driven to your hotel in Cairo or Giza in a private, air-conditioned car.
Cairo overnight stay
Giza, Memphis, And Sakkara Pyramids
Day Tour Of The Pyramids
First, enjoy your breakfast before meeting our professional Egyptologist tour guide and our driver in a private A/C car to accompany you in Your full-day tour
will then start with a stop at the Great Great Sphinx, which was built during Chephren's rule, as well as visiting the pyramids of Cheops, and Mycerinus, which were once considered to be among the Old Seven Wonders of the World (2620BC). Following that, it would be simple for you to take some breathtaking panorama pictures of the legendary Pyramids of Giza.
Relish Your Lunch at a nice Egyptian restaurant with the view of the Pyramids.
Memphis & Sakkara
Then, Visit Memphis, which served as both upper and lower Egypt's capital under the first era about 5000 years ago, as well as Sakkara, one of Egypt's most fascinating historical and archaeological regions.
After finishing the tour, our driver will transfer you back to the hotel.
Enjoy Your dinner at the hotel and Overnight in Cairo.
Aswan City - Nile Cruise
Nile Cruise - Aswan
After finishing your breakfast, you will go to Cairo Airport in a luxury air-conditioned car where your flight to Aswan will be waiting for you.
When you arrive at the airport, our professional guide will be there to greet you. We will drive you in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
Our tour guide and driver will transfer you to the cruise after the tour is over.
take your dinner and Overnight on Cruise.
Sailing To Edfu And Kom OmboCity
Edfu And Kom OmboCity
You will meet our professional guide after breakfast, who will transport you in a private A/C vehicle.
The Temple of Horus in Edfu will be the first stop on your all-day journey. As the ship makes its way to Kom Ombo , where you can visit the temple that both the gods Sobek and Haroeies used, you will return to the cruise and eat your lunch.
relish your entertainment shows and lovely dinner in the cruise and relax overnight.
Arrive to Luxor By The Nile Cruise
After breakfast, you will meet your friendly Egyptologist Tour guide, who will drive you away in a private A/C car. Your first stop on your Luxor day trip will be the East Bank, the home of the biggest open museum in the world, then to the Karnak and Luxor Temples, where you may marvel at its magnificent courtyards and granite sculptures of Ramses II.
After your lunch, you will go to the West Bank following lunch in order to see the two Colossi of Memnon, the temple of queen Hatshepsut, and the Valley of Kings and Queens.
You'll be taken back on the cruise to take your dinner when the tour is over.
Overnight on Cruise.
Returning Back To Cairo
Back to Cairo - Cairo City Tour - Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo Tour
After breakfast, you will be picked up by a private air-conditioned car and driven to the airport in Luxor, where you will board a flight headed back to Cairo.
When you arrive at the airport, our professional Egyptologist tour guide will be there to greet you. To accompany you on an amazing tour and assist you with your hotel check-in for two nights in Cairo, we'll transport you in a private A/C car with our driver.
Old Cairo Tour
Visit the old Cairo to see The Citadel of Salah El-Din, which acted as Egypt's focal point for almost 700 years, contains the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali, which was built by the Turkish architect Yousif Boushnaq.
Then, we'll take you to the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Hanging Church, and the Church of Abu Serga (where it's said that Jesus sought refuge).
Enjoy your lunch today at a Nile riding faluka.
Then, we will return you to the hotel to relish your dinner and unwind overnight.
Overnight optional Tours:
Visiting Pyramids at night and watch the Sound & Light show
Tour In Cairo City
After a good breakfast, our driver will pick you up from the hotel by your private air-conditioned car and accompanied by our knowledgeable Egyptologist Tour guide to start your mazing tour.
The Egyptian Museum
Your full-day tour will begin at the largest collection of Egyptian artefacts in the world. You can explore the mystique of Egyptian history there because it houses the largest collection of pharaonic artefacts.
Enjoy your Lunch meal at an amazing restaurant.
Then to complete your tour in the El-Moez Street. Next; to Khan-El Khalili largest open-air Islamic bazaar.
Finally; Overnight at the hotel after dinner.
Day Of Departure
Depending on the time of your flight, enjoy the beautiful breakfast that the hotel offers. To meet your private driver and your airport organizer. Get to the Cairo International Airport for your final departure and to take wonderful memories of your Pyramids And Nile Cruise Trip From Canada To Egypt All Inclusive 8 Days with you.
Your Pyramids And Nile Cruise Trip From Canada To Egypt All Inclusive 8 Days Package Includes:
- Return International Airfare Flight Tickets (Toronto/Cairo/ Toronto).
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Meet, and assist at the Cairo airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the itinerary above by private A/C vehicles.
- An expert Egyptologist guide accompanies you to all your tours.
- Domestic Flights – Cairo / Luxor & Aswan / Cairo.
- 4-nights accommodation in Cairo at a hotel.
- 3-night accommodation on board a Nile Cruise.
- breakfast, Lunch, and 3 Dinner meals.
- Daily High-quality bottled mineral water.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
- Entrance fees to all sites are mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Your Pyramids And Nile Cruise Trip From Canada To Egypt All Inclusive 8 Days Package Excludes:
- Any extras not included in the itinerary.
- Drinks of any kind.
- Any Meal not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Internet and phone calls and items of personal nature
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2980$3300 / Person
Pyramids And Nile Cruise Trip From Canada To Egypt All Inclusive 8 Days Package Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.