Private Egypt Tours to Cairo Alexandria Tal El Amarna and Fayoum create for you an unforgettable holiday in Egypt in 7 days & 6 nights to wander through top Egypt sightseeing while enjoying complete comfort and total deluxe.
The great pyramids of Giza have beckoned the world’s attention to Egypt for more than 5 millennia. Till now as the travelers still come to uncover these mysteries to find that the answer may be at Dahshur. While Saqqara Pyramid completes the origin of the story.
Also, you go to Wadi El Rayan and Lake Qarun with our private Egypt tours to witness El Fayoum Oasis’ key attractions. El Minya is one of Upper Egypt’s most significant governorates because of its rich ancient buildings and its proximity to the Nile River.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Fayoum - Giza - Cairo - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||10 to 15 persons|
Take advantage of our VIP airport pick-up service to arrive in Egypt in comfort.
Arrival at Cairo International Airport
Start your private Egypt Tour to Cairo, Alexandria, Tal El Amarna, and Fayoum
When you arrive at Cairo International Airport, your Tour manager is waiting for you to accompany you while finalizing your entry visa to Egypt and all the airport formalities. Then, our professional airport team carries your luggage to the modern Mercedes vehicle that is waiting outside the VIP Gate.
Smoothly, While you enjoy your comfortable seat in the car on your first ride in Cairo streets, our elegant expert driver escorts you to a hotel in Cairo.
Once arrive at the hotel, you find that Our coordinator arranges all check-in procedures for you and accompanies you to your Room.
Enjoy your lovely night in Cairo.
Giza Pyramid Plateau - Saqqara Complex - Memphis - Dahshour Pyramids
Private Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Step Pyramid, Red, and Bent Pyramids
At 08.00 your hotel prepares for you a tasty breakfast. After that, Meet your Egyptologist, he/she takes you to your first Egyptian destination in a deluxe vehicle driven by an elegant driver.
The Great Pyramids of Egypt are your first stop on your first vacation to Egypt. A great image appears to show you a view of Egypt's renowned Giza Pyramids to come close to the mysteries of; the Cheops Pyramid, Chefren Pyramid, Menkaure Pyramid, Six Small Pyramids dedicated to the queens, Great Sphinx, and the Valley Temple.
In Saqqara, we see the Djoser Step Pyramid. According to legend, King Djoser's pyramid was the first to be erected. This Pyramid was used as a burial place under the former monarchy and it has an impressive sight.
Rameses II is located in Memphis, Egypt's historic capital. On to Dahshur to visit the Red and Bent Pyramids.
Finally, A comfortable ride takes you back to your accommodation when the trip is over.
Overnight in Cairo.
Alexandria Attractions Day Tour
Private full-day trip to Alexandria city
07.00 am, enjoy your lavish breakfast at your hotel. Then take a resting seat in a deluxe private a/c vehicle to relish your journey day the accompany by the Mediterranean Sea. Your elegant driver transports you and your expert tour guide to Alexandria's fabled library be your first destination in one of the largest houses of rare manuscripts and original historical maps and books.
After that, we visit the Pharos Lighthouse in Alexandria, an old wonder of the world. The beautiful citadel of Qaitbay has taken its place.
A visit to King Farouk's Montazah Palace follows. Here you may see the presidential mansions of Salamlek and Al-Haramlik, as well as the beaches that surround them. Alexander the Great's memorial statue and Alexandria's most stunning mosque give superb scenic views.
Continuing on our tour, we arrive at the Church of St Mark. On your final stop, you can see the city from Alexandria's historic harbor, where you take plenty of memorable pictures. Not to be forgotten is the city's downtown.
Your Alexandria tour day includes a special tasty seafood lunch at a magical Mediterennen sea view restaurant.
The tour will end with a comfortable and safe ride back to Cairo and a transfer to your hotel.
Finally; Tonight's stay is in Cairo.
Tell El Amarna Day Tour
Private full-day trip to Tal El Amarna from Cairo
0.700 am, lovely morning start with a deluxe breakfast at your hotel, meet your Egyptologist who takes you on a private tour to Tell El Amarna.
Take a comfortable seat at a luxury modern vehicle to smoothly take a ride to Al Minya, reaching Tell El Amarna. This was Akhenaton's capital.
Take a lunchtime at a nice local restaurant. Then, comfortably our friendly driver brings you back to your hotel in Cairo.
This evening you spend it free at the hotel to relax after your journey.
Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo Day Tour
Full-Day city tour in Cairo
In the lobby of your hotel and after relishing your classy breakfast, your private knowledgeable tour guide is waiting to accompany you to a spectacular Top Cairo sightseeing tour via a modern splendid vehicle.
Egyptian Museum - On your first visit, you see thousands of real artifacts, sculptures, and beautiful Egyptian artwork.
On to the Citadel of Salah El-Din, constructed in 1183 by Salah El-Din to protect Cairo from invading armies.
Followed by a tour of the beautiful Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque, designed by the Turkish architect Yousif Boushnaq, Egypt's long-time ruler.
After that, Take a deluxe lunch break at a nice restaurant with a Nile view.
The journey concludes with a visit to Abu Sirga Church, Hanging Church, and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Next, Our driver transports you comfortably back to your hotel in style at the end of the day.
Free evening on your own, spend the night in Cairo.
Fayoum Sightseeing Day Tour
Private full-day trip to Fayoum Oasis
Early wake up with a lovely breakfast in the hotel to begin a superb day in Fayoum with the accompany of your expert friendly tour guide via a deluxe modern vehicle.
As far as we can tell, this city was formerly home to Crocodile God, Sobek!
The journey begins at Quaran Lake, a lake amid the desert. Discover the foundations of Karanis Temple next. After that, enjoy a gorgeous boat riding experience, sailing to Wadi Al Rian and other heritage sites of the lake. And finally, spend a spectacular time at Tunis Village, and enjoy traditional tasty Egyptian food.
Next, In a deluxe car, our driver takes you back to the hotel in Cairo at the end of the day.
VIP Departure Service
Final Departure from Cairo International Airport
Based on your flight time, enjoy your breakfast at your hotel. Then, your private driver and your airport coordinator are waiting at the hotel lobby to escort you to the Cairo Airport for your final departure after creating unforgettable memories in the land of the pharaohs.
Private Egypt Tours to Cairo Alexandria Tal El Amarna and Fayoum tour package includes:
- All Accommodation for 6 nights in Cairo.
- Meet, and assist & luggage collection at Cairo airport upon landing in Egypt.
- Transfers throughout the entire tour and travels in a modern Mercedes Car.
- A professional tour guide Egyptologist escorts you to all tour sites.
- Escorting by a professional tour guide (Egyptologist) for 5 days tour.
- Assistance & luggage collection at Cairo airport on departure from Egypt.
- 5 Lunches at local Egyptian restaurants.
- Taxes and service charges.
Private Egypt Tours to Cairo Alexandria Tal El Amarna and Fayoum tour package excludes:
- International and domestic flight fare.
- Entry visas on arrival in Egypt.
- Entry fees to sites are mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Various drinks are unnamed in our itinerary.
- Internet, airtime, in addition to phone call expenses.
- Activities that are not mentioned in the above 7 days Egypt tour.
- Snacks and meals that are not mentioned in our itinerary.
- Personal spending.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $585$670 / Person
“Private Egypt Tours to Cairo Alexandria Tal El Amarna and Fayoum” Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.