MS Princess Sara Nile Cruise 7 nights Nile cruise Itinerary From Luxor
The Princess Sara Nile Cruise itinerary allows you to spend an unforgettable 8 days and 7 nights cruising in the center of the Nile. On both banks, lush greenery surrounds you; and the mountains mysteriously materialize in the distance. It’s a unique combination of natural beauty. At the same time, pharaonic temples rise majestically from the Nile; announcing a tremendous history that transports you to the midst of its glorious events as if you were transported through time. Contact us to book Princess Sara Nile Cruise 8 days today.
From this pharaonic temple to this tomb; the Princess Sara 7-night Nile cruise program brings you. So, from Luxor to Aswan; passing through Edfu and Kom Ombo; you’ll see the pharaonic characteristic riches at each historical landmark.
From the moment you get off the plane in Luxor, Princess Sara 7 nights Nile cruise itinerary takes you on a sightseeing tour of Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple. Then it’s on to the Luxor Theban Burial chamber, where you’ll see Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and the Memnon Colossi. You can also go to Deir el-Medina, Ramesseum Temple, and Hapu Temple in this wonderful world.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Princess Sara Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Saturday - Check in
East Luxor Attractions Day Tour
Welcome to Thebes, now Luxor, ancient Egypt's capital, which is home to one-third of the world's antiquities. You can enjoy our expert, well-organized transportation service matched to your arrival time once you reach at the train station or Luxor airport (whichever you want).
Our agent greets you with a sign bearing the Egypt United Tours slogan and completes all necessary formalities. Then, in front of the airport/train station entrance, you'll discover your private air-conditioned vehicle, driven by a knowledgeable Egyptologist. Your luggage is transported; all you have to do is take a comfy seat inside the vehicle to be taken to the Princess Sara Nile Cruise.
Our agent will check you in at 12.00 pm. Rest on the Princess Sara Nile Cruise board and enjoy your lunch while listening to the Nile's magic.
After that, your Egyptologist brings you to the Karnak temple, which houses the whole chronicle of ancient Egyptian religion. The grand celebration of Opet was lunched from this biggest temple in ancient Egypt, when the ancient Egyptians queued with the attendance of the pharaonic king and queen, while the Third Thebes Gods were carried on the priests' shoulders to Luxor Temple. On the temple walls, there are several Opet pharaonic inscriptions.
Then, your Egyptologist leads you to Luxor Temple, where you may witness the entire event from the perspective of the pharaonic rulers.
Come back to your Nile Cruise for a relaxed afternoon at the cruise desk and the swimming pool.
Finally, a party-filled night on the Princess Sara Nile Cruise. Overnight at Luxor in your gorgeous cabin on your cruise ship.
- Day 2
Sunday - West Bank of Luxor
Luxor West Bank & Sailing
A wonderful morning on Princess Sara cruise ship to enjoy a delicious breakfast while taking in the fresh Nile winds. Your Egyptologist then drives you to Luxor's west bank in an air-conditioned private vehicle. It is the hereafter world of the pharaohs, where they can walk along pharaonic secret pathways and pretend to be gods, according to their beliefs.
Then, in the midst of a mountain, a majestic temple appears. Hatshepsut Temple describes the strength of this brilliant lady who governed the ancient Egyptians with a vengeance. Then, on your way back to the boat, those two pharaonic giants, the Colossi of Memnon, arise miraculously.
After that, a delicious meal awaits you, followed by a leisurely cruise on Princess Sara Cruise board via Esna Lock. Enjoy afternoon tea and cocktails in the lounge while sailing to Edfu.
Finally, enjoy a relaxing stay on the Edfu shore on your cruise ship, complete with a delicious meal.
- Day 3
Monday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Edfu Temple Visit – Sailing to Kom Ombo
This day excursion starts with an unforgettable encounter. Enjoy your breakfast on Princess Sara cruise ship first. After that, your Egyptologist will accompany you on a horse carriage ride to Edfu Temple, Horus's home. In the midst of the best-preserved temple, it feels as though the pharaohs have just finished it.
Enjoy the colorful decorations that tell the story of important historical events. After that, your Egyptologist will bring you to your Nile Cruise, where you will finish your incredible journey to Kom Ombo.
While verdant farmland beautify the Nile Valley, enjoy boating in the centre of the Nile. Enjoy Princess Sara cruise's delicious lunch and afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan.
Enjoy your night in Aswan on the cruise ship with a Galabyia party and a delicious dinner. You have the option of taking a free tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will entice you with its unique ambiance. Dinner will be served on your Princess Sara Nile Cruise.
- Day 4
Tuesday - Aswan
Aswan Sightseeing Day Tour
Begin your day excursion in Aswan's enticing ambiance and among its beautiful natural surroundings. First, have your excellent breakfast on board the Princess Sara Nile Cruise, and then your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a massive undertaking that is regarded one of the twentieth-mysteries. century's Nasser Lake is the world's largest artificial lake.
After that, you're on a date with the same Osiris, sailing to Isis's residence in the Philae Temple. Your Egyptologist takes you to Philae Temple, where you encounter the Nubians for the first time and take a water taxi to the temple.
After that, relax on Princess Sara Nile Cruise board and enjoy your lunch.
A calm sailing cruise past tropical fruit trees, rare flowers, and antique trees with gorgeous birds on Kitchener Island, leading to the Aga Khan Mausoleum, a stunning Fatimid structure.
Overnight at Aswan after a restful night and dinner on Princess Sara cruise ship.
- Day 5
Wednesday - Aswan Day Tour
Sailing Back from Aswan
Enjoy your breakfast on the cruise ship in Aswan. Your Egyptologist then takes you to this pharaonic engineering location, where the pharaohs' lines may still be seen on the Unfinished Obelisk, revealing a mystery about one of the pharaonic architecture riddles. It is historically the largest.
Enjoy a complimentary tour of Aswan's spicy market and streets. Enjoy a leisurely journey to Kom Ombo while dining on Princess Sara cruise ship. Overnight in Kom Ombo, enjoy a wonderful evening with a Nubian performance and dinner aboard Princess Sara cruise ship.
- Day 6
Thursday - Kom Ombo Temple Visit – Sail To Luxor
Crocodile God Temple Visit
A day at deity Sobek House, where you'll learn about the earliest pharaonic hospital and discover how ancient Egyptians tended their wounded as well as the surgical equipment. Kom Ombo Temple is the location. But first, enjoy your delectable breakfast on board your Princess Sara cruise ship.
Your Egyptologist will next take you to Kom Ombo Temple. After that, take a sailing cruise to Edfu and enjoy a delicious lunch. Afternoon tea follows the lovely cruise to Luxor.
On your Princess Sara cruise board, have an exciting meal with a Jalabiya celebration. Relax in your nice suite on the cruise ship as it approaches Luxor.
- Day 7
Friday - West Luxor Landmarks
Second visit to Luxor West Bank
West Luxor's enchantment beckons you once more. First and foremost, have your breakfast on the cruise ship. Then, beginning at Ramesseum Temple, be taken to Theban Necropolis Luxor to discover how Ramses II created his gigantic memorial temple, creating it to last for millions of years with giant statues and spectacular pharaonic architecture.
The city of the ancient Egyptian laborer's is a comprehensive pharaonic metropolis with authentic ancient Egyptian homes, daily living items, and ancient Egyptian streets with the same structure as in ancient Egypt. You will specifically wander among the royal tombs workers, the brilliant creators of wonders, and the pharaonic fundamental archaeological treasures with the bright decorations that you will view on your Egypt tour. Deir el-Medina is its name. Then there's the wonder of Hapu Temple.
Your Egyptologist then joins you on Princess Sara Nile Cruise for a delicious meal. Following that, take a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars.
Finally, a night and dinner aboard Princess Sara Nile Cruise ship, complete with a party. Relax in your cabin and have a pleasant evening stay.
- Day 8
Saturday - Check out
Nile Cruise Disembarkation in Luxor
8:00 a.m., have a delicious breakfast on Princess Sara cruise ship, and then disembark. Then, depending on your flight/train schedule, you can visit the Valley of the Nobels with the help of your Egyptologist.
For a domestic or international flight, our agent takes you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport (according to your choice). We look forward to completing all of your paperwork so that you can depart in comfort and with fond memories of your Princess Sara 7-night Nile cruise trip.
MS Princess Sara Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of Princess Sara 5-Star Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
MS Princess Sara Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1688$1860 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.