Egypt is undoubtedly one of the most fascinating countries on the planet. Set sail from Luxor aboard the elegant MS Princess Sara Nile Cruise for a beautiful Nile cruise through Egypt. Elegant staterooms, delectable cuisine, and, above all, world-class facilities combine to make any trip aboard the Princess Sara Nile a memorable one.
Set sail towards Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and finally Aswan. Take a break along the way to visit some of Egypt’s most well-known historical landmarks. Horus’ temple and a temple in Kom Ombo attributed to two gods, Sobek and Haeroris, are among these sites.
In addition, sail to Aswan to see the High Dam and the spectacular Temple of Philae. You’re about to embark on a five-day journey of breathtaking splendor!
MS Princess Sara Nile Cruise departs from Luxor every Monday.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Princess Sara Nile Cruise ,|
Saturday - Check in
Luxor East Bank Sightseeing and Check-In
One of our tour professionals will meet you at the Luxor airport or railway station. A floating hotel, the Princess Sara Nile Cruise. In our new air-conditioned van, it's time for your next trip.
Following check-in, lunch is served onboard the boat. A sightseeing tour of one of Egypt's most prominent tourist destinations follows.
Today's itinerary includes a visit to the historic Karnak Temple complex on Luxor's East Bank. After that, you'll see the majestic Luxor Temple, which is another important historical landmark.
Return to Princess Sara Nile cruise on time for a delightful meal on board. Enjoy the rest of the evening at your leisure. Luxor is a fantastic destination to spend your first night.
Sunday - West Bank of Luxor
West Bank Sightseeing and Transit to Esna and Edfu
First, take breakfast in the beautiful dining area of the Princess Sara Nile Cruise. Following that, take a tour of the West Bank. Visit the Valley of Kings and Deir el-terraced Bahri's rock Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, two of Egypt's most famous ancient sites.
Stop through Esna on your journey back to the Princess Sara for lunch. Then, past Esna, continue cruising along the Nile to Edfu.
Enjoy a cup of tea while travelling and taking in the beauty of the sea. Dinner will be served onboard in Edfu, where you'll enjoy another night on the Nile.
Tuesday - Sailing Nile cruise
Edfu to Kom Ombo and On To Aswan
Enjoy another delicious breakfast on the lake before heading on another exciting adventure. We're going to see the Edfu Temple of Horus today. Almost all tourist cruises include a stop here in their itinerary.
Depart for a second time in Kom Ombo to explore the historic Kom Ombo Temple. Sobek and Haeroris, two deities, were honoured in this temple.
Aswan is waiting! You'll also have another delicious lunch and a restful night's sleep. Enjoy the tranquil waters of the Nile.
Wednesday - Aswan
On Day 4, your 5-day Luxor to Aswan Princess Sara Nile cruise continues after a full-board breakfast.
You'll visit the Aswan High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk on your journey back to the ship. After exploring these two historical sites, we returned to the Princess Sarah II in time for another great onboard lunch.
The remainder of the day is yours to do as you like. Relax on the huge sundeck, cool off in the giant pool, or pamper yourself with a spa treatment. In a same spirit, relax in your cabin or sunbathe on the expansive sun terrace.
Enjoy the delicious meal and afternoon tea served onboard. To summarize, have a wonderful last evening cruising on the Nile. Your MS Princess Sara has arrived in the picturesque city of Aswan.
Thursday - Check out
Disembarkation and Transfer to Airport or Railway Station
To summarize, your MS Princess Sarah II Nile vacation has come to an end. Four unforgettable days on the Nile that you will remember for the rest of your life! Meanwhile, leave from the Princess Sara Nile Cruise and bid your other passengers and tour guide farewell.
In Aswan, one of our travel consultants drives you in an air-conditioned vehicle to Aswan Airport or Aswan Railway Station. For those who intend to stay in Aswan for a while, we may be able to organize a hotel drop-off.
MS Princess Sara Nile Cruise5 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Special meet and assist at Luxor Train Station or Airport.
- Private Transportation throughout the entire tour
- 5-days / 4-nights accommodation onboard MS Princess Sara Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Private, friendly, and expert tour guide (Egyptologist).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunch Meals, and 4 Dinner meals on board MS Princess Sara Nile Cruise.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
MS Princess Sara Nile Cruise5 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Egypt Visa and Any PCR Tests.
- Tickets and entry fees to all sites in the above itinerary.
- Transportation from Cairo to Luxor.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $645$715 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.