Firstly, we’ll take you from the airport or train station to begin Princess Sara three-night Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor. Depending on your travel plans, you can fly or take the train to Aswan. After you’ve visited these incredible West Bank places. Your Nile cruise was everything you could have hoped for in terms of a relaxing break, and we wish you safe and pleasant travels in the future.
Then, with our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise package, take Princess Sara Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor. Some of the world’s most famous and spectacular ancient structures may be seen in the Nile River Valley, including The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple and Philae Temple.
After an early morning flight or train ride to Aswan, board a Nile cruise ship for four spectacular days in the heart of Ancient Egypt, before continuing on the Nile River to Cairo. Our Princess Sara four-day Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor is an unforgettable vacation experience. Don’t forget about it!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Princess Sara Nile Cruise ,|
Wednesday - Check in
Aswan Day Tour
Firstly, one of our staff members will meet you at Aswan International Airport or train station, When you arrive in Aswan, our tour agent will greet you and accompany you to the location where Princess Sara cruise ship will be prepped for Princess Sara Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
Then, transfer to the Aswan High Dam, where you'll see the magnificent Temple of Philae and the unfinished Obelisk. finally, you'll return to the ship after your tour and have some free time before supper. After that, your journey will begin with a night on the river at Aswan, Egypt.
Thursday - Aswan
Aswan to Luxor with Excursions at Kom Ombo and Edfu
Firstly, sail the river to Kom Ombo, stopping to see the Kom Ombo Temple. In this ancient complex, two separate gods were worshipped: Sobek, the crocodile deity, and Haeroris, the falcon-headed god.
Then, arrive in Edfu and dismount to explore the Edfu Temple. This temple is Egypt's best-preserved ancient temple, thanks to 2,000 years of sand surrounding it.
Later, on the sailing ship as it cruises to Luxor, there is a delicious lunch waiting for you. Enjoy the second night of Princess Sara Nile cruise on the river from Aswan to Luxor in Luxor.
Friday - Luxor West Bank Tour
West Bank Day Tour
Firstly, we'll start the day with a fantastic breakfast on board the ship, and then take you to three amazing ancient sites: Valley of the Kings, Royal Tomb, and Colossus of Memnon.
Then, when you return to Princess Sara cruise, you'll have lunch and the remainder of the day to yourself. After that, dinner will be ready in the evening, Then, you'll enjoy Princess Sara Nile cruise overnight from Aswan to Luxor on the Nile.
Saturday - Luxor East Bank
East Bank Tour & Departure Day
Firstly, you receive your breakfast and help you with check-out today.
Then, visit Luxor's most important ancient sites, including Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. You'll next return to the ship to collect your luggage. These two stunning spots are included in nearly all Nile River cruises.
After that, there will be a final check-out and departure time from Princess Sara cruise, then, followed by an escorted journey to Luxor Airport or train station, where you will board your flight or train to Cairo.
MS Princess Sara Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Princess Sara Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Princess Sara Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $485$535 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.