Welcome to the Top-Rated Day tour and excursion in Cairo In
This Best Places to Visit in Cairo Day Tour takes you to the majestic golden era of ancient Egypt to walk amid the glorious history mysteries; Giza Pyramids & the great mythical statue, Sphinx.
Then to the historical Islamic eras to wander among the strongest historical castle: a unique charm that takes you to great historical events. It is the Citadel of Salah al-Din where you meet this mosque, shining with vibrant Islamic architecture, the Mosque of Muhammad Ali.
This Best Places to Visit in Cairo Day Tour provides you with Private Egyptologist. This Best Places to Visit in Cairo Day Tour also includes a tasty lunch meal at a local restaurant with a fantastic Nile View.
The Itinerary of the Best Places to Visit in Cairo Day Tour
Giza Pyramids Tour
Your Egyptologist meets you at your hotel early to move to Giza Pyramids Plateau via air-conditioned private vehicle. The arrival at Giza Pyramids is at 07.00 am. Enjoy your tour, starting from the Pyramid of Cheops, then to the Pyramid of Chephren, and the Pyramid of Menkaure (you have the opportunity to enter the Great Pyramid with extra fees). You also meet six pyramids dedicated to the queens (You have a chance to visit one of them from inside).
Next, your Egyptologist escorts you to the Mortuary Temple of Chephren.
Finally, meet this majestic paranoiac statue, the Great Statue of Sphinx. Optional 15 minutes camel ride tour through Giza Pyramids Sahara Desert and Plateau.
Citadel of Salah al-Din Visit
After that, your Egyptologist accompanies you to the Citadel of Saladin, where you also visit the Mosque of Muhammad Ali.
Then, relish a delicious lunch meal at a restaurant with a Nile view.
Al-Moez Street & Khan-El Khalili Bazaar
Afterward, have a magical tour in Al-Moez Street, and Khan-El Khalili with the accompany of your Egyptologist.
Finally, your Egyptologist returns you back to your hotel.
The Best Places to Visit in Cairo Day Tour package includes:
- Pickup & Drop off service from/ to your accommodation in Cairo.
- Transfers to all the Cairo sightseeing that are named in this Best Places to Visit in Cairo Day Tour.
- Egyptologist escorts you to all the mentioned sites.
- Entrance fees to all the sites are named in the itinerary.
- Lunch meal.
- All taxes.
- Camel ride for 15 minutes at the Pyramids area.
- Bottled water.
The Best Places to Visit in Cairo Day Tour package excludes:
- Any extra visit/ activity.
- Any site that is not mentioned in the
- Personal fees & Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $75$85 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.