Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise has a fantastic itinerary: 5 days/4 nights.
Pull your head out of the sand and study about the effect of pharaohs, monarchs, and other historical individuals to get started. The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise Itinerary is a great place to start planning your trip. A 5-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan is included in the Oberoi Philae Nile Trip. The views of Egypt are exquisitely matched with unfathomable luxury. As a result, you’ll have an unforgettable encounter. To book a Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise, please contact us today.
In the Valley of Kings, an ancient royal necropolis on Luxor’s West Bank, walk past stunning structures. These temples have been standing for thousands of years. Consider how an ancient culture shaped the modern world. Take a sumptuous Oberoi Philae Nile cruise, above all.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Saturday - Check in
Luxor's West Bank Tour
First, after breakfast on board the night train, our local tour guide will meet you at the Luxor train station early the next morning, holding a sign with your name to greet you and assist you with luggage.
Our private A/C modern vehicle welcomes you outside the train station, and our pleasant driver is eager to take you on a spectacular tour of Luxor West Bank.
Take a delightful journey through rural Egyptian farms and countryside to your first stop, Memnon Colossi, for a 30-minute tour after crossing the Nile River onto the West Bank.
Continue to the Valley of the Kings, passing via the Noble Tombs and Ramssesum Temple, where our Egyptologist tour guide will obtain an access permit allowing you to explore three of the most beautiful tombs (Extra ticket to King Tut Tomb is available on your request).
After that, go to El Dier El Bahary and see the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the humble Temple of Maternity for Goddess Hathor, and the Temple of the Jackal God Anubis.
Our tour guide will assist you in checking in and showing you your cabin room for the next four nights on our five-star Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise with full board.
After lunch on board, clean up and relax before joining our tour guide for a free afternoon stroll through Luxor's downtown and local markets.
Finally, it's time to head back to the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise for dinner and a night's stay.
- Day 2
Sunday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Luxor's East Bank Tour
Before meeting our tour guide and driver for an easy tour of Luxor's East Bank, breakfast will be served on board the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise.
After that, visit Egypt's Supreme God, "God AmunRaa," at Karnak Temple.
After that, travel to Luxor Temple to meet Goddess Mut and God Khonsu (the "AmunRaa Family").
Lunch will be served on board the Oberoi Philae cruise ship before you begin crossing the Nile River.
Later, unwind by the pool on the upper deck of the cruise ship while admiring views of both banks of the river and the fertile Nile Valley, then cross the river at Esna lock and sail to Edfu.
Finally, spend the evening on board with a delicious dinner and excellent musical entertainment in the cruise lounge bar.
- Day 3
Monday - Nile Cruise Sailing to Edu and Kom ombo
Edu and Kom ombo Temples
Our Egyptologist will first accompany you on a full day of Nile River sailing, including stops at Edfu's Horus Temple and Komombo's Crocodile God Temple.
While sailing, breakfast, lunch, and supper will be served on board.
Then spend the rest of the day on the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise's sundeck, which also features a pool.
Finally, remain the night on the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise and enjoy a Galabia Party.
- Day 4
Tuesday - Nile Cruise
Day Tour in Aswan
First and foremost, the Oberoi Philae cruise ship arrives in Aswan early this morning. Enjoy breakfast on board before meeting our Egyptologist and driver to begin your tour of Aswan.
See GharbSuhil Nubian Village, get closer to Nubians, and see their authentic existence as African Egyptians on a felucca sailing excursion to Nubian Land.
Then, for a change of clothes and lunch, return to the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise ship.
Later, join our tour guide for an afternoon tour of Aswan, where you'll see the open-air marketplaces and local bazaar before returning to the Nile Cruise for dinner and Nubian dancing entertainment. Overnight.
- Day 5
Wednesday - Check out
Aswan City Tour
After breakfast on board the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise, our tour guide will assist you with check-out and luggage, and you will be greeted by our nice driver who will transport you to Egypt's Greatest National Project, the High Dam, in our A/C private vehicle. Get your camera ready for a stunning view of Lake Nasser.
After that, our Egyptologist will book a Nile Taxi to transport you to Isis Island, where you will see the Philae Temple of Love.
The journey then continues with a visit to the Aswan Red Granite Quarry's Unfinished Obelisk, followed by a return to Aswan for lunch at a Nubia Restaurant. Enjoy a free shopping trip to the Aswan spice market before heading to the railway station to catch your night train back to Cairo.
MS Oberoi Philae Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5- Oberoi Philae Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Oberoi Philae Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $5235$6060 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.