Super Luxury 4 Days MS Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise
A four-day Nile cruise in style awaits you. Step onboard the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise and be ready to be wowed. It’s one of the Nile’s most sumptuous cruisers. It’s also one of the few with elevators and wheelchair accessibility. Contact us to book Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise 4 Days today.
As a result, the moment you board, take advantage of 5-Star service and world-class facilities. There are private docking spaces, evening entertainment, a varied daily menu, therapy rooms, and spa services available. It also features a spacious sundeck, a large pool, a jacuzzi, and many more amenities!
Nile River Cruises take you through the history of the Ancient World. That is to say, it passes through the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut’s rock-carved temple, Luxor Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Philae Temple, and many other sites. The Philae Temple, on the other hand, was transferred in its entirety to avoid being lost to the sands of time forever.
Please note that children under the age of seven are not permitted on this voyage. The ship is not designed to carry very young children.
Injury to very young children is a possibility. As a result, parents should keep a continual eye on their children.
Children under the age of twelve (12) are required to travel in a separate cabin. However, there is a regular price for this lodging.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise ,|
Wednesday - Check in
Aswan Day Tour
When you arrive at Aswan Airport, one of our friendly tour guides will be waiting to greet and transport you to the exclusive docking location in a beautiful air-conditioned vehicle. You'll then board the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise.
The High Dam of Aswan and the magnificent antique Temple of Philae will be your first stops. At 12:30 p.m., lunch will be served on board the ship. Our driver will then transport you to the Aswan High Dam and the Temple of Philae at 14h30. The dam was built primarily to protect the area from Nasser Lake's rising waters. Visit The Nubian Museum by motor boat.
Finally, spend the first night of your cruise vacation in Aswan, Egypt, near the water's edge. But first, savor a delectable meal aboard.
Thursday - Sailing Nile Cruise
Kom Ombo & Edfu Day Tour
This morning, between 07h00 and 08h30, a breakfast buffet will be offered onboard the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise as it left Aswan for Kom Ombo at 05h00 local time.
At 08h00, your Egyptologist guide will meet you and a small number of other clients at the majestic Kom Ombo Temple. In essence, this construction has two temples, one of which is a complete replica of the other. They were only available to the falcon god Horus and the crocodile god Sobek, the world's creator and fertility God, respectively.
After exploring this incredible ancient landmark, your cruise ship will depart for Edfu at 9:30 a.m. At 14:30, you will be transferred to the Temple of Horus, Egypt's oldest and finest preserved temple.
Finally, arrive back at the ship at 16:30 and begin your journey to Esna. Have fun on your Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise on the river at Esna!
Friday - Sail to Luxor
The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise departs Esna at 04:00 and travels to Luxor. Breakfast is served from 07h00 to 09h00. After that, a trip to the West Bank's Valley of the Kings. You'll also see Deir El Medina, Medinet Habu, and Memnon's Colossi, among other things.
Then, you will see the spectacular Luxor Temple in the afternoon at 17h30, before returning to the cruise for lunch. Your Oberoi Philae Nile cruise will spend this night on the Nile at Luxor. At 19h30, dinner will be served on the cruise ship.
Saturday - Check out
Finally, it is your last day on the Nile River cruise. But first, enjoy one final breakfast and one last excursion on the Oberoi Philae Cruise. You'll then check out and disembark.
At this point, you'll go to the massive Karnak Temple Complex, which is one of Egypt's most famous and valuable ancient landmarks. You will be taken to the Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station for your last departure after your visit to Karnak.
MS Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise 4 Days package Includes:
- VIP meet and assist at Aswan Airport.
- A private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver locomotes you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 3 Nights accommodation onboard of Oberoi Zahara 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent in English goes along with you to all tour sites in Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all Sightseeing and service Charges and all taxes.
- 3 Dinner meals, 3 Lunch Meals, and 3 breakfast meals.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
MS Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise 4 Days package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2800$3280 / Person
MS Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor package Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.