MS Nile Style Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor
Egypt is unquestionably one of the most fascinating countries on the planet. Set sail on the spectacular Nile Trip Trip from Luxor for a memorable Nile cruise across Egypt. The exquisite rooms, delectable cuisine, and, most importantly, world-class facilities make every stay onboard Nile Style Nile Cruise an unforgettable experience.
Make your way to Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and finally Aswan. Along the way, visit some of Egypt’s most famous historical sites. Horus’ temple and a temple devoted to two gods, Sobek and Haeroris, are among them. Contact us to book Nile Style Nile Cruise 5 Days Today.
Visit the High Dam and the majestic Temple of Philae in Aswan. You’re all set for a five-day adventure across breathtaking surroundings!
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Nile Style Nile Cruise ,|
Thursday - Check in
Eastern Side of Luxor
One of our tour professionals will meet you at the Luxor airport or railway station. The Nile Cruise's is a floating hotel. For your next journey, it's time to board our brand new air-conditioned van.
Following check-in, lunch is served onboard the boat. After that, you'll go on a sightseeing tour of one of Egypt's most famous tourist attractions.
Today's itinerary includes a visit to Luxor's East Bank's famous Karnak Temple complex. The spectacular Luxor Temple, another significant historical landmark, will be visited after that.
Return to the Nile Cruise in time for a great dinner. The remainder of the evening is entirely in your hands. Luxor is a fantastic destination to stay for your first night.
Friday - Luxor City tour
West Bank of Luxor
First, start your day with a delicious breakfast in the magnificent dining area of the Nile Cruise. Then take a West Bank tour. The Valley of Kings and Deir el-terraced Bahri's rock Temple of Queen Hatshepsut are two of Egypt's most well-known ancient sites.
Stop for lunch at Esna on your way back to the Nile cruise. Continue to Edfu via Esna on the Nile.
Enjoy a cup of tea while travelling and watching the water. Before another night on the Nile, dinner will be served on board in Edfu.
Saturday - Edfu temple
Sailing to Edfu and Kom Ombo
Have another great breakfast on the lake before heading on yet another fantastic adventure. We'll go to the Edfu Temple of Horus today. A stop here is included in almost every tourist cruise itinerary.
Return to Kom Ombo for a second look at the famed Kom Ombo Temple. The gods Sobek and Haeroris were honoured in this temple.
Aswan is looking forward to seeing you! You'll also have another delicious lunch and a restful night's sleep. Enjoy the tranquil waters of the Nile.
Finally, spend the night at Aswan, Egypt, aboard a cruise ship, where you'll be treated to a Galabia celebration and a sumptuous brunch. It is possible to take a free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will enchant you with its unique ambiance. On your cruise, dinner will be served.
Sunday - Aswan city
Aswan day tour
After a full-board breakfast on Day 4, your day Nile cruise begins.
You'll pass via the Aswan High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk on your way back to the ship. After touring these two historical sites, we returned to the boat in time for another great aboard lunch.
After that, you have the remainder of the day to do as you choose. Relax on the large sundeck, cool down in the large pool, or pamper yourself with a spa treatment. In the same spirit, unwind in your cabin or on the big sun porch.
Finally, enjoy a delicious meal and afternoon tea onboard. To summarise, have a wonderful last Nile cruising evening. Your cruise ship has docked in this delightful village.
Monday - Check out
Transfer to the airport or railway station after disembarking
A superb breakfast will be served on the Nile Cruise. The checkout process is now complete.
For a domestic flight, our agent will transport you to Aswan train station or Aswan airport. From Aswan International Airport, you may fly all around the world, and we'd be pleased to help you arrange your trip.
Nile Style Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor Package Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Nile Style Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $655$720 / Person
"Nile Style Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor Package" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.