MS Nile Style Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan
We’ll whisk you away from the airport or train station to Aswan for a three-night Nile trip. Depending on your travel plans, you can fly or take the train to Aswan. After you’ve seen these incredible West Bank spots. We wish you continued safe and enjoyable trips.
With our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise itinerary, you can cruise the Nile from Aswan to Luxor. Some of the most famous and stunning historical landmarks in the Nile River Valley include the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple. Contact us to book Nile Style Nile Cruise 4 Days Today.
After an early morning flight to Aswan, board a Nile cruise ship for four days in the heart of Ancient Egypt, before continuing on the Nile River to Cairo. A four-day Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor is an unforgettable experience. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor - Abu Simbel|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Nile Style Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Monday - Check in
Dates of Arrival
When you reach Aswan, your Nile Cruise will begin. Allow plenty of time to arrive at your trip's starting point. You'll have some free time after checking in and boarding. The ship provides a great meal at 1:00 p.m.
Then visit the spectacular Temple of Philae and the unfinished Obelisk at Aswan's High Dam. Return to the boat after your adventure and unwind before dinner.
Finally, your journey will begin in Aswan on a Nile river cruise.
- Day 2
Tuesday - Day Trip Abu Simbel - Optional Trip
BASED ON THE CRUISE LATEST SAILING SCHEDULE TRIP TO ABU SIMBEL WILL BE WITH EXTRA FEES
Abu Simbel day tour
This morning, pick up your brunch package from Nile Cruise. Our Egyptologist and driver will transport you to Abu Simbel City and Temples, where you will see the Ramses II and Queen Nefertari Temples.
When you arrive, start your tour of the Abu Simbel Temples at the Ramses II Temple. Enjoy your Egyptologist's amazing stories and facts about this beautiful temple, such as how the Sun rises on the forehead of King Ramses Statue every year on his birth and crowning anniversaries!
Visit the Temple of Queen Nefertari, the world's oldest queen, who had a temple built for her by her devoted King.
Return to our own vehicle and begin the journey back to Aswan.
When you get to your Nile Cruise, take a break for lunch. Board the cruise ship after lunch and set sail along the Nile River Valley.
Relaxing at the Cruise Roof Deck pool while seeing Egypt's beauty and the Nile Valley's green and desert contrasts.
Arrive in Kom Ombo before nightfall for a quick visit to the Kom Ombo Temple, where your tour guide will give you an overview of the Crocodile Mummies before whisking you away to your boat.
Dinner will be served on your Nile Cruise.
All night long, music will be played at the Cruise Lounge.
- Day 3
Wednesday - Sailing Nile cruise
Sailing to Edfu and Luxor
travelling to Edfu Meet your tour guide in Edfu City and travel to Edfu Temple to see the Temple of the Falcon Deity Horus, which represents the first triumph of good over evil.
Proceed to your cruise ship after crossing the Esna Lock on your Nile Cruise Cruising trip. Enjoy a boat lunch while admiring the beauty of the Nile Valley and Egyptian farmers, artisans, and everyday life.
After arriving in Luxor City in the afternoon, meet your friendly tour guide for a trip to Luxor Temple and a strolling city tour of Luxor's local marketplaces and bazaars.
In the evening, return to your cruise ship for dinner and entertainment. Luxor will be your temporary residence.
- Day 4
Thursday - Check out
The date of departure
After breakfast, board a Nile cruise to Luxor, where you'll meet your tour guide and driver to begin your excursion.
redirection to a different address The Temple of Amon is the most important of the Karnak Temple complex's many temples.
- Visit the Valley of the Kings, where our guide recommends seeing three royal tombs, according to our guide.
- Then go to the Hatshepsut Temple and the Memnon Colossi.
The holiday will come to a finish with a safe journey to Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station following a final check-out and departure time.
Nile Style Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Package Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Nile Style Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Optional Tour To Abu Simbel
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $735$818 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.