MS/Nile Sapphire Nile Cruise From Luxor 8 Days
Passengers aboard this spectacular “MS/Nile Sapphire Nile Cruise From Luxor 8 Days” will travel to the center of the Nile, passing by stunning pharaonic monuments and tombs. They’ll whisk you away to ancient Egypt, along with all of its wonders and mysteries, and your very own Egyptologist. A skilled Egyptologist will uncover the secrets of the pharaohs on our “MS Nile Sapphire Nile Cruise” excursion. Since you’ll come across a point that brings you to another event in Egyptian history, you’ll be able to see the bulk of the important Egypt sites from Luxor to Aswan and experience all of the subtleties of ancient Egypt.
You’ll travel from the daily lives of the pharaohs to the afterlife’s mysteries and secrets. Take a private, air-conditioned driving tour of ancient Egypt as part of your 7-night “MS Nile Sapphire Nile Cruise” itinerary.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style -Educational - Cultural - Luxury|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Nile Sapphire Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
A Tour of The East Bank and Check-in
Your Nile Cruise will begin as soon as you arrive in Luxor. Make sure you leave enough time to get to your location. You will have some free time after check-in and boarding. The ship provides a delectable dinner about 1:00 p.m.
After lunch, go to Luxor's East Bank with the rest of your tour group to view the spectacular Luxor Temple and the massive Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient ruins. This city was once a temple-filled metropolis, with a 2,000-year history.
After your tour, head back to the ship for tea and a spectacular Folkloric Show. Later in the evening, dinner is served.
- Day 2
Luxor City Tour
Luxor, The West Bank
Enjoy a great breakfast aboard the cruise ship while taking in the refreshing Nile breeze. Your Egyptologist transports you to Luxor's west bank in an air-conditioned private vehicle. According to Egyptian mythology, it is the pharaohs' afterlife world, where they travel as would-be gods through the pharaonic subterranean tunnels leading to the Valley of the Kings.
A magnificent temple emerges from the core of a mountain. Hatshepsut Temple is a temple dedicated to Hatshepsut, Egypt's most powerful ruler. When you return to the boat, the Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic titans, appear.
Before boarding the cruise ship and crossing through Esna Lock, you will be treated to a delicious dinner.
Stop for afternoon tea and supper as you cruise close to Edfu on your route to Edfu.
- Day 3
Cruise on The Nile
Our journey begins with a chance encounter. Enjoy the cruise ship breakfast first and foremost. Your Egyptologist will then take you to Horus's abode, Edfu Temple. The temple appears to have been finished lately, based on its exceptional condition.
Then check out the colourful tributes to historic events. Your Egyptologist will next accompany you to your Nile Cruise, where your incredible journey to Kom Ombo will come to a conclusion.
After that, float down the Nile while seeing the Nile Valley's gorgeous meadows. Take advantage of your cruise's sumptuous lunch and afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan.
Then spend the night on a cruise ship near Aswan, Egypt, where you'll celebrate Galabia's party with a spectacular meal.
With its unique ambience, a free walking tour of Aswan's streets will transport you to another world.
At the conclusion of your outing, dinner will be served.
- Day 4
Sightseeing in Aswan
Start your day at Aswan, a beautiful city surrounded by natural beauty. After a magnificent breakfast on board your MS/Nile Sapphire Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam. The High Dam is a major construction project that is considered one of the greatest mysteries of the twentieth century. From this vantage point, you can view Nasser Lake, the world's largest artificial lake.
After that, you and Osiris will travel to Isis' house, the Philae Temple. Your Egyptologist will transport you by water taxi to Philae Temple for your first visit to the Nubians.
Following that, relax and enjoy your lunch on the Nile Cruise.
Then spend the night near Aswan, Egypt, aboard a cruise liner, lavishly dining in honour of Galabia's party.
A free walking tour of Aswan's streets is also available, which will enchant you with its unique ambiance.
Dinner will be served at the end of your outing.
- Day 5
Aswan City and sailing to Kom Ombo
A Day Trip to Aswan
Breakfast is served on board the Aswan
cruise ship. Then you'll be sent to this section of pharaonic engineering, where the lines of the pharaohs on the Unfinished Obelisk may still be visible, posing a pharaonic architectural challenge. In terms of size, it is the largest.
Visitors are welcome to tour Aswan's Spicy Market and its vicinity. After a leisurely tour to Kom Ombo, have a delicious lunch.
Finally, spend a romantic evening on board while listening to Nubian music and eating Nubian cuisine.
- Day 6
Kom Ombo Temple
Trip to Kom Ombo
Investigate the medical artefacts in Sobek's palace to learn more about the first pharaonic hospital and how the ancient Egyptians dealt with injuries. The temple's name is Kom Ombo. Begin with a delicious breakfast on the cruise ship's deck.
Your Egyptologist will next drive you to Kom Ombo Temple. Take a boat to Edfu for a great meal after that. The Luxor tour includes afternoon tea.
Finally, a delicious supper and galabia celebration await you onboard your Nile Sapphire Nile cruise ship. As the cruise ship approaches Luxor for the night, unwind in your spacious suites.
- Day 7
Luxor West Bank
West Luxor's allure has drawn you back there. Breakfast is a must-have on a cruise ship. Learn how Ramses II constructed Luxor's Theban Necropolis' a huge monolith temple to withstand millions of years.
With Egyptian-style streets, daily necessities, and ancient Egyptian monuments, the city develops into a pharaonic metropolis. During your trip to Egypt, you'll learn about royal tomb labourers, marvel builders, and classic pharaonic archaeological artefacts of exceptional craftsmanship. Deir el-Medina is the town's name.
The majestic Hapu Temple is located nearby. Following a delicious meal, your Egyptologist will whisk you away for a Nile Cruise.
Take a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars afterwards.
Following that, a Nile night cruise with food and entertainment will be held. This evening, unwind in the comfort of your cabin.
- Day 8
Disembarkation from Nile Cruise
Check out of Nile cruise
Before disembarking, board the cruise ship for a delicious lunch. You can then tour the Nobel Valley with an Egyptologist, depending on your flight/train schedule.
Finally, we'll drive you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport, where you'll catch a domestic or international aircraft (according to your choice). We're excited to finish your paperwork so you can depart in style, with wonderful memories of your seven-night Nile adventure.
MS Nile Sapphire Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
MS Nile Sapphire Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1785$1815 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.