MS/ Nile Quest Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 8 Days
We’ve planned a fantastic MS/ Nile Quest Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 8 Days, a 5-star luxury floating hotel. You can visit the finest pharaonic classic archaeological artifacts from Luxor to Aswan with the assistance of your personal Egyptologist. Check out this MS Nile Quest Cruise 8 Days from Luxor to learn more about the wonder you’ll experience over the course of these 7 nights.
The most famous sites from ancient Egypt have all been skillfully included. The Nile Quest Nile Cruise is a great option for a relaxing cruise that takes you back to the period of the pharaohs as a result. You’ll feel like an ancient Egyptian when you see these breathtaking images. With this MS Nile Quest Nile Cruise leaving from Luxor, you can experience history as opposed to just learning about it.
From Luxor, the MS Nile Quest provides an 8-day Nile cruise on which you may see popular tourist attractions like the Theban Necropolis, Karnak Temple, and Luxor Temple. After that, visit Aswan to see the Aga Khan Mausoleum, Kitchener Island, Aswan High Dam, and Philae Temple. Following in the footsteps of history, this 8-day MS Nile Quest Nile Cruise route diverges from the typical sailing route and travels to Dendara Temple and Abu Simple Temples.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style -Educational - Cultural - Deluxe|
- Day 1
Arrive to Luxor city
Day Tour in Luxor
First and foremost, after you arrive in Luxor, your Nile Cruise will begin. Take your time getting to the pier where your cruise will depart. After boarding and check-in, you'll have some free time. Around 1:00 p.m., a delectable supper is served aboard the ship.
After lunch, join the rest of your tour group on an excursion to Luxor's East Bank to see the magnificent Luxor Temple and the colossal Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient ruins. This city used to be a temple-filled metropolis that expanded over 2,000 years.
Return to the ship for afternoon tea and a fantastic Folkloric Show after your tour. Dinner is served in the evening.
After that, you get the remainder of the evening to yourselves on board the Nile cruise.
Luxor is the first stop on your eight-day Nile cruise.
- Day 2
Start your MS/ Nile Quest Nile Cruise
First and foremost, on a beautiful morning aboard the cruise ship, have a scrumptious breakfast while taking in the fresh Nile winds. Your Egyptologist brings you to Luxor's west bank in an air-conditioned private vehicle. According to their beliefs, it is the pharaohs' afterlife world, where they walk the pharaonic hidden passageways that lead to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
Then, in the midst of a mountain, a magnificent temple appears. Hatshepsut Temple stands as a testament to Hatshepsut's authority as a magnificent queen who controlled Egypt with zeal. The Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, materialise miraculously on your way back to the boat.
After that, you'll be treated to a delicious dinner before boarding the cruise ship and sailing through Esna Lock.
Enjoy afternoon tea and cocktails in the lounge while sailing to Edfu.
Finally, have a relaxing night on the Edfu shore aboard your cruise ship, complete with a great supper.
- Day 3
Visit Edfu City
Visit Edfu Temple
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure kicks off this day trip. Enjoy your cruise ship breakfast first and foremost. Your Egyptologist will then take you on a horse-drawn carriage ride to Edfu Temple, Horus's residence. The pharaohs appear to have recently completed the temple with the best preservation.
Take a look at the vibrantly coloured decorations depicting important historical events. Your Egyptologist will next accompany you to your Nile Cruise, where your incredible journey to Kom Ombo will come to an end.
While luscious fields beautify the Nile Valley, enjoy floating in the middle of the Nile. Take advantage of your cruise's sumptuous lunch and afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan.
Spend the night on a cruise liner in Aswan, Egypt, with a Galabia party and a scrumptious lunch. A free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will fascinate you with its unique ambiance, is available. Dinner will be served on your cruise. a.
- Day 4
Aswan Day Tour
Aswan Tourist attraction
Begin your day trip in Aswan, a stunningly beautiful city surrounded by natural beauty. Following a delicious breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will drive you to the High Dam, a massive building project that is considered one of the twentieth century's biggest mysteries. Nasser Lake, the world's largest artificial lake, may be seen there.
After that, you'll be sailing with Osiris to the Philae Temple, Isis's home. On your way to Philae Temple via water taxi, your Egyptologist will drive you there, where you will meet the Nubians for the first time.
Begin your day trip at Aswan, where you will be surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty. Following a delicious breakfast aboard your Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a massive building project that is considered one of the twentieth century's biggest mysteries. It is possible to see Nasser Lake, the world's largest artificial lake.
After that, you'll be sailing with Osiris to the Philae Temple, which is where Isis lives. On your way to the temple by water taxi, your Egyptologist will drive you to Philae Temple, where you will first meet the Nubians.
- Day 5
Aswan day tour
In Aswan, breakfast is given on the cruise ship. Your Egyptologist then takes you to this pharaonic engineering site, where the pharaohs' lines on the Unfinished Obelisk may still be seen, revealing a riddle concerning one of the pharaonic construction obstacles. It is the largest in terms of size.
It is possible to take a free tour of Aswan's Spicy Market and streets. Enjoy a relaxing trip to Kom Ombo on the cruise liner, followed by a sumptuous meal. With a Nubian show and dinner aboard your cruise ship, you'll have a wonderful evening.
- Day 6
Visit Kom Ombo Temple
The Kom Ombo Temple is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
A day at the deity Sobek House, where you may learn about the first pharaonic hospital and how ancient Egyptians treated their wounded while also seeing medical instruments. The temple's name is Kom Ombo Temple. But first, enjoy a delicious breakfast on the cruise ship's deck.
Your Egyptologist will next drive you to Kom Ombo Temple. Then, for a great lunch, take a boat ride to Edfu. The pleasant voyage to Luxor includes afternoon tea.
Enjoy an engaging lunch on your cruise ship, complete with a galabiya celebration. As the cruise ship docks in Luxor for the night, unwind in your large suites.
- Day 7
West Bank Tour
West bank of Luxor
The allure of West Luxor draws you in once more. First and foremost, a cruise ship breakfast is a must-have. Then, head to the Theban Necropolis Luxor, starting with the Ramesseum Temple, to learn how Ramses II constructed his vast memorial temple, complete with massive statues and amazing pharaonic architecture, to last for millions of years.
It is the city of the ancient Egyptian labourers, a true pharaonic metropolis with authentic ancient Egyptian structures, everyday goods, and ancient Egyptian streets. You will be immersed in the lives of royal tomb workers, wonder builders, and pharaonic traditional archaeological relics with stunning ornamentation during your Egypt tour. The town is referred to as Deir el-Medina. Then there's Hapu Temple, which is quite breathtaking.
- Day 8
Disembarkation from Nile Cruise
Nile crusie check out
Board the cruise ship at 8:00 a.m. and have a delicious brunch before disembarking. Then, depending on your flight/train schedule, you can visit the Valley of the Nobels with the help of your Egyptologist.
Finally, our representative will bring you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport in preparation for a domestic or international trip (according to your choice). We're excited to complete all of your paperwork so you can go in style and with fond memories of your seven-night Nile trip.
MS Nile Quest Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
MS Nile Quest Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1433$1575 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.