MS /Nile Quest Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 5 Days
A 5-day Nile trip from Luxor to Aswan allows you to walk in the footsteps of the pharaohs. This MS /Nile Quest Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 5 Days takes you to Luxor’s most important historical landmarks. Karnak, Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and others are among the sites highlighted. In addition, you will be taken on a sightseeing tour to Edfu and Kom Ombo. Continue to Aswan to witness even more incredible and stunning sights.
Our Nile cruises, above all, provide comfortable cabins and knowledgeable tour guides. As a result, you may look forward to an amazing journey.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style -Educational - Cultural - Deluxe|
- Day 1
Arrive to Nile Quest Nile Cruise
Check in at Nile Cruise
Our agent will greet you at the Luxor airport/train station with a sign reading "Egypt United Tours." You can take advantage of our well-managed pick-up service. All essential arrival formalities are taken care of by our expert consultant. Your luggage will also be transported in style to the 5* Nile Cruise in a private A/C modern vehicle operated by a trained and kind driver.
You can relax on the Cruise Board and have a great dinner after completing your Nile Cruise Check-in at 12 p.m.
After lunch, join the rest of your tour group on an excursion to Luxor's East Bank to see the magnificent Luxor Temple and the colossal Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient monuments. Once upon a time, this was a temple-filled metropolis that expanded over 2000 years.
Return to the ship for afternoon tea and a spectacular Folkloric Show after your tour. Dinner is served in the evening. After that, you're free to enjoy the rest of the evening.
- Day 2
Luxor West Bank Tour
Cruise to Esna Lock
First and foremost, enjoy a delicious breakfast while enjoying in the fresh Nile breezes aboard the cruise ship on a gorgeous morning. In an air-conditioned private vehicle, your Egyptologist transports you to Luxor's west bank. It is the pharaohs' afterlife world, according to their beliefs, where they traverse the pharaonic hidden tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
Then a majestic temple appears in the heart of a mountain. Temple of Hatsheput is a tribute to Hatshepsut's might as a great queen who zealously ruled Egypt. On your way back to the boat, the Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, appear miraculously.
Then, before boarding the cruise ship and travelling through Esna Lock, you'll be treated to a sumptuous dinner.
While sailing to Edfu, enjoy afternoon tea and beverages in the lounge.
Finally, have a restful night aboard your cruise ship on the Edfu shore, replete with a delicious dinner.
- Day 3
Sailing Nile Cruise
Visit Edfu Temple
This day excursion begins with a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. First and foremost, savour your cruise ship breakfast. After that, your Egyptologist will take you on a horse-drawn carriage excursion to Horus's house, Edfu Temple. The pharaohs appear to have just finished the temple, which is in excellent condition.
Examine the brightly coloured decorations illustrating significant historical events. Your Egyptologist will next take you to your Nile Cruise, where you will conclude your wonderful adventure to Kom Ombo.
Enjoy floating in the middle of the Nile while lush meadows adorn the Nile Valley. While sailing to Aswan, take advantage of your cruise's lavish lunch and afternoon tea.
Spend the night on a cruise ship in Aswan, Egypt, complete with a Galabia celebration and a delectable brunch. It is possible to take a free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will enchant you with its unique ambiance. On your cruise, dinner will be served.
- Day 4
Arrive Aswan City
Aswan Day Tour
Begin your day tour in Aswan's enticing ambiance and among its beautiful natural surroundings. First, have your excellent breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, and then your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a massive undertaking that is regarded one of the twentieth-greatest century's mysteries. Nasser Lake, the world's largest artificial lake, may be seen there.
After that, you're on a date with the same Osiris, sailing to Isis's residence in the Philae Temple. Your Egyptologist takes you to Philae Temple, where you will meet the Nubians for the first time to take a water taxi to the temple.
After that, relax on your Nile Cruise board and enjoy your lunch.
A calm sailing cruise past tropical fruit trees, rare flowers, and antique trees with gorgeous birds on Kitchener Island, culminating at the Aga Khan Mausoleum, a wonderful Fatimid structure.
Overnight at Aswan after a restful night and dinner on your cruise ship.
- Day 5
Check Out Day
Begin with a delectable breakfast on the Nile Cruise board. Then you're done with your check-out.
For a domestic flight, our representative transports you to Aswan train station/or Aswan airport. You have the option of taking an international flight from Aswan International Airport, and we would be delighted to assist you with all of your travel arrangements.
MS Nile Quest Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
MS Nile Quest Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $743$818 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.