Nile Premium Nile Cruise from Luxor 5 Days
Board the 5-star MS/ Nile Premium Nile Cruise from Luxor for 5 days. For a memorable journey. When it comes to providing world-class services, the Nile Premium Nile Cruise does not disappoint. Prepare to taste delectable delicacies meals on board your cruise.
The historical landmarks of Luxor are a must-see. Sail down the Nile River; Stopping at amazing Egyptian monuments along the route. There are additional ancient temples in Kom Ombo, Edfu, and Esna. After, take sail for Aswan and capture even more unforgettable memories.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style -Educational - Cultural - Deluxe|
|Nile Cruise:||Nile Premium Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Check-in Nile Cruise
Luxor Tour to Kings Valley and Hatshepsut Temple
After a night on the Sleeper Train, enjoy breakfast in your train cabin, and you will arrive in Luxor to meet our tour guide "Egyptologist" at the train station on the East Bank of Luxor. to assist you, and then you will begin your tour to the West Bank of Luxor City with our private A/C vehicle and driver.
Start your tour by passing the Nile River via Luxor's southern bridge, then take a morning ride through the sugar cane fields to observe actual Egyptian farmers in action.
Stop visiting the Enormous Monuments of Amenhotep III "Colossi Of Memnon," two massive statues dating from 1360 BC; on your approach to the Kings Valley. Each monument is 18 meters tall and is made of a single thousand-tonne block of Quartz.
Proceed to the Kings Valley, where between 1570 and 1070 BC, royal tombs were built. Our Egyptologist tour guide will choose the three most stunning and accessible royal tombs for you. because your admittance ticket only allows you to visit three. (On request, a supplementary ticket for King Tutankhamon's Tomb is available.)
Later, our Egyptologist will organize an electric car ride to Queen Hatshepsut Temple in El Deir El Bahary 1450 BC; where you will see the two side temples dedicated to the Jackal Deity Anubis and the Cow Goddess Hathor, as well as Hatshepsut's highest shrine linked to her tomb in The Kings Valley.
Our tour guide will help you check in, receive your cabin; refresh, and then have lunch on board our 5-star floating hotel and full-board Nile Cruise.
Afternoon free before heading out on a walking tour of Luxor's streets and markets with our tour guide.
For dinner and a night's stay, return to your Nile Cruise.
- Day 2
Nile Cruise Navigation
Luxor Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
Your cruise ship remains in Luxor and will depart later today.
This morning, have a delicious breakfast on board before meeting our Egyptologist tour guide and private driver. To travel to Karnak Temple. the ancient Egyptian era's abode of the Mighty Amun Raa. From 1950 BC to 30 BC; walk around the Fortress of Columns and the Sacred Lake, and take wonderful photos near the massive obelisks and enormous statues of various pharaohs constructed in Karnak Temple.
The next stop in Luxor Temple will be the House of Amun's Wife and Child, Goddess Mut, and God Khonsu "the Moon God."; You may view King Ramses 2nd's fight on the temple's front walls, read Coptic inscriptions demonstrating that the temple served as a Church in the early days of Christianity, and photograph the Abu El Hagag Mosque; which was built inside the temple in the fourteenth century AD.
After lunch, board the Nile Cruise and set sail for Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Aswan.
Enjoy a wonderful time floating on the Nile River, admiring the beauty of Egypt's lush fields from the cruise sundeck, and have your camera ready to capture breathtaking images of Egyptian farmers' luscious pastures, cattle, and sheep!
Relax at the Nile Cruise Swimming Pool while admiring the sights of Egypt's Sunny Land.
In the evening, arrive in Esna for an incredible Nile Lock transit, dinner on board with entertainment, and sleep.
- Day 3
Nile Cruise Sailing
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples visit
This morning, sail to Edfu City, have breakfast on board your Nile Cruise with our Egyptologist, and then ride a horse carriage to Edfu Temple 237 BC to visit Horus the Falcon God's House. Join the enormous open court of the most intact house of worship from Ancient Egyptian Days through the Great Pylons; Held by the massive state of the Falcon God fashioned out of a single piece of basalt, and see how the Falcon God of Sky defeated the devil's Hippopotamus sign in the combat corridor.
Your horse carriage driver is waiting to take you back to the ship so you can continue sailing the Nile for the rest of the day.
In addition, Your ship will land at Kom Ombo this evening, where you can have a magnificent night tour of the Temple of the Crocodile God, which was constructed in 180 BC. Our Egyptologist will show you the Nilo Meter; the Ancient Calendar; and the crocodile mummy room; as well as describe how this site was formerly utilized as a hospital; with medicinal instruments carved into the Temple walls to treat all kinds of ailments.
Finally, continue sailing the Nile River at night after dinner on board your boat.
- Day 4
Felucca Sailing and visit to Nubian Village
Meet our tour guide when the Nile Cruise arrives in Aswan for a spectacular Felucca excursion sailing tour to the Agha Khan Muslim; Botanical Island, and GharbSuhil Nubian Village; where you'll see how Nubians live; see a Nubian house, and discover how they keep crocodiles as pets in their houses.
After that, return to Aswan for a Nile Cruise Lunch and to freshen up before meeting our tour guide for a stroll through the Aswan Local Open-Air Market in the afternoon.
In addition, if you stay on board after supper, your Nile Cruise will put on a Nubian show.
- Day 5
Nile Cruise Check-out
Visit the Isis Temple of Philae, High Dam, and Red Granite Quarry
Before meeting up with our tour guide for check-out assistance, enjoy your Nile Cruise breakfast. After that, meet our Aswan driver; who will provide you with a private air-conditioned vehicle to start your Aswan day trip.
The tour begins today at the 280 BC Isis Temple in Philae. Take a Nubian Nile Taxi to Isis Island's Temple of Love; Isis House of Birth, and holy shrine, where our tour guide will point out the Christian Cross Symbol on the temple walls. As well as travelers' inscriptions from the 18th and 19th centuries AD.
Later, visit the High Dam, which was built by President Gamal Abdulnasser in 1961. And offers a breathtaking view of the Nile Cataract and Lake Nasser; as well as the Egyptian and Soviet Friendship Symbol in the shape of a Lotus Flower.
In addition, at the Unfinished Obelisk at Aswan's Northern Quarry, one of the world's best red granite quarries; our Egyptologist will discuss how Ancient Egyptians carved large slabs of granite like the Unfinished Obelisk, then transported them to the Nile and used them to build temples.
Finally, take advantage of some free time in Aswan before heading to Aswan Train Station or Aswan Domestic Airport.
Nile Premium Nile Cruise itinerary includes:
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5- Nile Premium Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Nile Premium Nile Cruise itinerary excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1343$1493 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.