Nile Premium Nile Cruise from Aswan 4 Days
A four-day MS Nile Premium Nile Cruise from Aswan for 4 Days. The magnificent cruise ship Nile Premium from Aswan to Luxor is the ideal way to see the Nile River. Some of the best ancient structures to view are in Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu, and Luxor. Only a Nile River cruise can truly appreciate Egypt‘s historic splendors, and you can now do it for a fraction of the cost!
Visit the Temple of Phoebe, Kom Ombo, Horus Temple, and Queen Hatshepsut Temple. And other sites before heading to the Valley of the Kings to witness the ancient royal tombs. Nile cruises are personalized to your preferences for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style -Educational - Cultural - Deluxe|
|Nile Cruise:||Nile Premium Cruise ,|
Arrival to Aswan
Tour in Aswan and Nile Cruise
Night After breakfast, meet our local representative in Aswan and our tour guide "Egyptologist" to begin visiting Aswan City and its highlights. With our Private Driver and private car.
The Egyptian High Dam, located south of Aswan; was built in 1961 by Gamal Abd El Nasser; Egypt's president after the 1952 revolution against the Turkish Empire.
Later, you'll board a ferry to Goddess Isis Island; where you'll tour Philae Temple. Spend some time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide; who will unveil all of the Temple's secrets as well as the love story between Isis and her husband Osiris. Then, Return to the dock for a visit to Aswan's Red Granite Quarry; where you'll learn how Ancient Egyptians carved "the Unfinished Obelisk," a single 1,000-tonne rock.
As you board our five-star Nile Cruise at Aswan; our tour guide will assist you with your check-in.
Enjoy a beautiful cabin with a view of the Nile River; a delicious meal on board; and a free afternoon in Aswan to explore the open-air market. In the Cruise Bar, enjoy dinner while watching the cruise entertainment.
Abu Simbel Day Trip
BASED ON THE CRUISE LATEST SAILING SCHEDULE TRIP TO ABU SIMBEL WILL BE WITH EXTRA FEES
Abu Simbel Temples
Your Egyptologist Tour Guide and Private Driver will transport you to Abu Simbel Temple through Nasser Lake; south of The High Dam.
Visit the Temples of King Ramses II and his wife; Queen Nefertari, as well as the Great Temple of Abu Simbel. Two temples were built on Nubia's territory for the holy human king Ramses II and his adoring Queen "Nefertari."
Enjoy our Egyptologist's stories and legends about the Temples, as well as photo opportunities.
We'll hop back in the car and go to Aswan for a Nile Cruise lunch.
As we cruise towards KomOmbo, we'll return to our vehicle and go to Aswan for lunch on a Nile Cruise.
This evening, you'll go to the Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God; which is directly on the Nile River. Your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and the healing area because this temple was once a hospital.
When you return to the Nile Cruise; you will be treated to dinner and onboard entertainment.
Nile Cruise Sailing
Edfu Temple visit
After a 15-minute horse carriage ride, arrive at God Horus Temple; the most surviving ancient Egyptian temple to date. Visit the Temple and take some amazing shots near Horus' massive Falcon Statue, then stroll down the Alley to hear the legendary story of good and evil, and then sit down to eat.
Meet your horse carriage driver for a return trip to the Nile Cruise, lunch on board; and time to rest on the upper deck of the cruise while observing Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily tasks.
Meet your horse carriage driver for a return trip to the Nile Cruise; lunch on board and time to rest on the upper deck of the cruise while observing Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily tasks.
Your Nile Cruise will sail through Esna lock after dusk. And we recommend staying to watch as your floating hotel drops a few meters "depending on the flood season."
Onboard dinner and an overnight stay
Nile Cruise check out
Your waterfront accommodation Enjoy a delicious breakfast on board before meeting our tour guide and driver for a full-day tour of Luxor.
During the New Kingdom, the King Valley; on the outskirts of Luxor, was home to royal tombs (15th century BC). From the three royal tombs included in your Valley of Kings ticket, our Egyptologist tour guide will select the best tombs to visit.
Leave the pharaohs' colorful tombs for a fascinating open-air tour of Queen Hatshepsut's Funeral Temple; where you can discover more about the First Lady's reign over a historical realm.
Stop for a photo break at the Giant Colossi of Memnon on your way back to Luxor East Bank; then transfer to Karnak Temple for the supper God Amun Ra, walk around the Great Hypostyle Courtyard of the Temple, explore its giant walls, wide halls; and huge obelisks, visit the Sacred Lake, and return to your vehicle to go to your final stop of the day, Luxor Temple.
Luxor Temple was Amun Ra's wife's home; it was considerably smaller, and the two temples were linked by Sphinx Avenue; go along the Sphinxes Road and into Amun's Harem House to observe the characteristic papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of Holies.
Enjoy some free time in Luxor before boarding the Sleeper Train to Cairo, which includes dinner.
MS Nile Premium Nile Cruise Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Nile Premium Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Nile Premium Nile Cruise Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- Optional Tour To Abu Simbel
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $860$956 / Person
Nile Premium Nile Cruise Tour From Aswan 4 Days Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.