MS Nile Goddess Nile Cruise From Luxor 5 Days
Egypt is without a doubt one of the most fascinating countries on the planet. Set sail on a stunning Egypt Nile cruise from Luxor on the lovely Nile Trip. The magnificent rooms, great cuisine, and, most importantly, world-class facilities make every stay onboard Nile Cruise an unforgettable experience. contact us to book Nile Goddess Nile Cruise 5 days from Luxor today.
Excursions to Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Aswan are all worthwhile. Along the way, you’ll pass through some of Egypt’s most famous historical landmarks. Horus’ temple, as well as two others dedicated to Sobek and Haeroris, are among them.
The High Dam and the magnificent Philae Temple are both must-sees in Aswan. You’re all ready for a five-day vacation in stunning scenery!
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Nile goddess Cruise ,|
Thursday - Check-in
Luxor Tour to Kings Valley and Hatshepsut Temple
Begin your Luxor West Bank viewing trip with our Egyptologist and private car and driver, with stops at the Royal Graveyard of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Memnon Giant Statues, also known as the "Colossi of Memnon."
Go on a full-board Nile Cruise with lunch on board and an afternoon to unwind and recoup following a four-night stay in a five-star hotel.
After that, as the sun sets, take a stroll around Luxor's lovely neighbourhood streets and market.
Return aboard the Nile Cruise for dinner and entertainment before spending the night in Luxor.
Friday - Nile Cruise Navigation
Luxor Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
After a delicious breakfast on board your Nile Ship, meet our Egyptologist tour guide in the cruise lobby to begin a half-day tour of the largest ancient Egyptian temples at Karnak Temple of God Amun Raa, followed by a visit to the Temple of God Amun's wife Mut at Luxor Temple.
Return to Nile Cruise to begin your Nile River Valley boat trip.
After that, your Nile Cruise will sail through Esna Lock, a once-in-a-lifetime experience best observed from the ship's top deck.
Last but not least, stay aboard your Nile Cruise for the night.
Saturday - Sailing Nile Cruise
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples visit
To begin, sail to Edfu City this morning, have breakfast with our Egyptologist on board your Nile Cruise, and then go in a horse carriage to Edfu Temple's House of Horus the Falcon God.
Through the Great Pylons, enter the largest open court of the best-preserved Ancient Egyptian house of worship, stand beside the huge statue of the Falcon God carved out of a single piece of basalt, and see how the Falcon God of Sky defeated the devil's Hippopotamus sign in the combat corridor.
Your horse carriage driver will then return you to the ship, where you may enjoy the remainder of the day sailing the Nile.
Your ship will arrive at Kom Ombo later this evening, where you may take a stunning night tour of the Temple of the Crocodile God, which was built in 180 BC.
Our Egyptologist will show you the Nilo Meter, the Ancient Calendar, and the crocodile mummy room, as well as explain how this site was formerly utilised as a hospital, with medical equipment carved into the Temple walls to treat various ailments.
Finally, prepare your meals onboard and relax as the sun sets on your Nile River cruise.
Sunday - Sailing to Aswan
Felucca sailing and visit to Nubian Village
When the Nile Cruise arrives in Aswan, meet your tour guide for a fascinating Felucca excursion sailing tour to the Agha Khan Museum, Botanical Island, and Gharb Suhil Nubian Village, where you'll learn about Nubian life, view a Nubian house, and observe crocodiles kept as pets.
Return to Aswan for a Nile Cruise Lunch and a change of clothes before joining our tour guide for an afternoon stroll through the Aswan Local Open-air Market.
You'll be treated to a Nubian show if you stay on board your Nile Cruise after dinner.
Monday - Check-out
Visit to Isis Temple of Philae, High Dam and Red Granite Quarry
Enjoy your Nile Cruise breakfast before meeting up with our tour guide for check-out assistance. Meet our Aswan driver, who will bring you to Aswan in a private air-conditioned vehicle to begin your Aswan day excursion.
The journey begins in Philae today at the Isis Temple, which dates from 280 BC. Take a Nubian Nile Taxi to Isis Island's Temple of Love, Isis House of Birth, and holy shrine, where our tour guide will point out the Christian Cross Symbol on the temple walls, as well as inscriptions from travellers from the 18th and 19th centuries AD.
Later, make a visit to the High Dam, which was built in 1961 by President Gamal Abdulnasser and offers a spectacular view of the Nile Cataract and Lake Nasser, as well as the Egyptian and Soviet Friendship Symbol in the shape of a Lotus Flower.
Our Egyptologist will explain how Ancient Egyptians carved large granite slabs like the Unfinished Obelisk, transported them to the Nile, and utilised them to construct temples in Aswan's Northern Quarry, one of the best red granite quarries in the world.
Before heading to Aswan Train Station or Airport, take advantage of some spare time.
MS Nile Goddess Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Packages Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
MS Nile Goddess Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Packages Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $890$970 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.