MS/ Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise from Luxor 5 Days
Arrive in Luxor from Cairo for an unforgettable MS/ Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise from Luxor 5 Days sailing adventure. It transports you amid the pharaonic wonders to float over the Nile’s enchantment, surrounded by lush farms. Magical sceneries appear in front of you. Peasants are responsible for their land. And the peculiar atmosphere purifies your soul, allowing you to appreciate the pharaonic splendor that appears brilliantly before your eyes. You’re in the middle of an ancient Egyptian adventure right now. You will witness the same landscape as in ancient Egypt as you make your way to the pharaonic temples to encounter the ancient Egyptian gods. When you walk in, you can see all of the history that the owners have engraved into the walls. The exquisite gems of pharaonic architecture will also be on display.
The Nile Cruise 5 Days takes you from Luxor to Aswan, allowing you to see the best of Egypt. Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Temple, and Memnon’s Colossi have all been discovered since then. Then you have a beautiful voyage through Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Temple. Philae Temple, the Unfinished Obelisk, the Aswan High Dam, and Nasser Lake are all located in Aswan.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Check-in - Luxor East Bank Visit
Our agent will greet you at the Luxor airport/train station with a sign reading "Egypt United Tours." Benefit from our well-managed pick-up service. All relevant arrival formalities are completed by our knowledgeable representative. Your luggage is also transported to the 5* Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise in comfort in a private A/C modern vehicle driven by a professional, friendly driver.
Your Nile Cruise Check-in is completed at 12 p.m., allowing you to relax on the Cruise Board and enjoy a fantastic dinner.
Meet your private Egyptologist then drives you to the biggest temple in ancient Egypt to begin your tour in a private A/C automobile. Karnak Temple is a well-preserved religious complex that houses a complete record of the pharaohs' lives, allowing visitors to witness and experience ancient Egypt's exact details. Then, while the pharaonic monarchs' mysteries surround you, go to Luxor to witness this must-see masterpiece. Its name is Luxor Temple.
Your Egyptologist transfers you to your Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise for supper after spending time on the east bank of Luxor, where ancient Egyptian life thrived.
Finally, retire to your luxurious Luxor seaside home for a peaceful night. You will have free time to wander the alleys and bazaars of Luxor.
- Day 2
Luxor West Bank
West Luxor Day Tour – Sail To Edfu Temple
The fresh breezes from the verdant farmland along the Nile's banks, along with the Nile water, make for a pleasant morning. To begin, savour your meal in this magical atmosphere. Your Egyptologist then leads you to the pharaohs' afterlife world using the ancient Egyptians' secret pathways. You can roam through the pharaohs' wonders at the Valley of the Kings.
You next proceed to a superbly sculpted temple in the midst of a mountain. It relates the account of a powerful queen in ancient Egypt. It's the Temple of Hatshepsut. Finally, take unforgettable images with the Memnon Colossi, history's titans.
Return to your cruise in your private A/C modern van to begin your sailing adventure. While sailing to Edfu and passing through Esna Lock, have a fantastic meal. Enjoy an afternoon tea and cocktail in the lounge.
Before landing on the Edfu shore, enjoy your meal and a comfortable night in your gorgeous cruise accommodation.
- Day 3
Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples
Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples Tour– Sail to Aswan
First and foremost, start your Nile Cruise with a great breakfast. After that, your Egyptologist takes you on a wonderful horse carriage trip to Horus's house, where the god Horus killed the god of evil, Set; the destination is Edfu Temple. The vivid, beautiful decorations etched on the walls of this second-largest temple by the hands of ancient Egyptians surround you with all the majesty of historical events.
Continue your relaxing Nile Cruise to Sobek's palace, Kom Ombo Temple, which has the earliest pharaonic hospital and surgery tools. A beautiful, one-of-a-kind atmosphere welcomes you. It's the Aswan feel.
Finally, end your evening in Aswan with a fantastic lunch and a boisterous Galabiya celebration.
- Day 4
Aswan Day Tour
A scrumptious breakfast provided onboard the boat in Aswan's unique and unforgettable setting. Begin your tour of Aswan's magic after that. Begin your day with a visit to this gigantic dam, one of the twentieth century's wonders. Lake Nasser, the world's largest artificial lake, is visible from the Aswan High Dam.
Following that, your Egyptologist will bring you to Philae Harbor, where you will meet the Nubians. Take a sailing cruise to Isis' home to experience what the god Osiris did. The Philae Temple tries to transfer you to the eras of the pharaohs, Romans, and Greeks while you're in the center of the Nile.
For a peaceful day and a great meal, return aboard your Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise.
Then there's this pharaonic engineering site, where the world's largest obelisk still has the pharaohs' lines. It's where the incomplete Obelisk stands. After that, spend some time in Aswan Spices' open-air bazaar.
On board your Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise, your day will come to a close with a lively Nubian festival, followed by a wonderful lunch. For the night, Aswan.
- Day 5
Check out on the day of departure
First, have a delectable breakfast on the Nile Cruise board. It's then time to leave.
You can next take an optional sailing expedition of Aswan's sites, travelling by Kitchener's Island and the Aga Khan Mausoleum, depending on your train/flight timetable.
Our representative brings you to Aswan train station/or Aswan airport for a domestic flight. We can gladly assist you with all of your travel plans if you fly internationally from Aswan International Airport.
MS Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Greeting and assist at Luxor Train Station/ Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Luxor Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5-Star Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
- Drinks from any kind.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $735$818 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.