MS/ Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise from Aswan 4 Days
A leisurely journey along the Nile’s heart to the pharaonic classic archaeological monuments is included in your MS/ Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise from Aswan 4 Days package, while farms send breezes to cleanse your soul. Simultaneously, you’re on a luxurious 5* Nile Cruise, beginning from Aswan and landing in Luxor among pharaonic splendor, passing via the wonders of Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples.
Ancient Egyptian scenes can still be found all around you. Peasants working on their farms along the Nile’s banks while you float through history, like an ancient Egyptian, in God Habu, the Nile, to reach the pharaonic temples. Your four-day Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise will follow this pattern.
4 days in a wonderful natural environment surrounded by stunning pharaonic sightseeing. With the mountain, the search for the Nile with lush land comes to an end. Only Egypt, the birthplace of civilization, can provide such a perspective. As a result, a four-day Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see ancient Egypt civilization in a new light.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Check-in Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise & Aswan City Tour
Arrive at Aswan, where one of our tour experts will meet up you at the airport or train station; then meet one of our drivers and embark on your Nile River cruise from Aswan to Luxor. You'll have lunch after boarding the ship before going on your first scenic tour.
We'll next take you and a few other visitors to the Aswan High Dam today, where you'll get a great glimpse of Lake Nasser, which was created after the High Dam was built. An enormous incomplete obelisk can be found in ancient granite quarries. At the end of the excursion, you'll board a small boat to the ancient Temple of Philae. Your tour guide will explain you about the site's background as well as how it came to be where it is now.
You'll then return to the cruise ship and spend the rest of the day relaxing. The evening meal is followed by some great onboard entertainment. On the Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise in Egypt, then spend the first night on the river in Aswan.
- Day 2
Sailing Nile Cruise
Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples Visit
After a relaxing first day, the second day of your Egypt tour combines landscape with rehabilitation. Finish off your delicious breakfast! Your Egyptologist guide will accompany you and your group to the Kom Ombo double temples, which are devoted to Sobek, the crocodile deity, and Horus, the falcon god, when you arrive at Kom Ombo. A visit to the new Kom Ombo Crocodile Museum, which has a remarkable collection of mummified crocodiles and carvings, will be included in your tour.
After that, you'll return to the ship for lunch before heading to Edfu. Visit Edfu's Temple of Horus, also known as the Edfu Temple, on a beach trip. This is Egypt's most powerful ancient temple, which has been buried in sand for about two thousand years.
The excursion to Esna Island will commence once everyone has returned to the cruise ship. The majority of the day is yours to do as you please. We'll have afternoon tea and dinner, as usual. We'll have some on-board fun that night. Esna city will be your home for the night.
- Day 3
Luxor Day Tour
East Bank Visit
First and foremost, because your cruise ship will sail early in the morning, you will be able to eat breakfast while heading to Luxor. Your guide will take you and your company to Luxor Temple and the massive Karnak Temple complex on the East Bank, accompanied by lunch onboard the cruise at Luxor.
Finally, you will have the rest of the day to yourself once you return to the ship. Enjoy your last night on board your Luxor cruise on the water.
- Day 4
Disembarkation from Nile Cruise
Luxor West Bank Tour
The last day of your Nile Cruise Package is just as exciting as the others; you'll check out and depart, then see some additional West Bank heritage sites.
The Valley of the Kings, a mediaeval kingdom burial cemetery that is the first item on your itinerary, has over 60 rock-cut tombs. This is one of the few uncorrupted tombs of King Tutankhamen. The Egyptian History Museum in Cairo now houses the majority of his antiquities. In contrast, there is no admittance cost for our 4-day Nile Cruise Package. Tourists who wish to visit his tomb must purchase tickets on the spot.
In addition to the Valley of the Kings, you'll view Queen Hatshepsut's rock-carved mortuary temple. The same workmen that erected and ornamented the tombs in the Valley of the Kings built and decorated this vast and spectacular building. Finally, you'll come upon Memnon's enormous Colossi. Get a trip to Luxor airport or train station, depending on your evening travel plans. After that, you'll return home with lifelong memories of your Egypt holiday.
MS Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
- Drinks from any kind.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $593$660 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.