Mövenpick MS Prince Abbas Lake Cruise; Top-Rated Lake Nasser Cruise From Aswan
Amid the second-largest lake globally, sail to find a secret way to rare pharaonic masterpieces while the unique atmosphere of Nuba surrounds you. This Nasser Lake Cruise From Aswan takes you to a road that shines with the pharaonic, roman, and Islamic archaeological treasures. This great historical route in the heart of this great lake takes you to the charm of Abu Simbel Temples. So, Mövenpick MS Prince Abbas Lake Cruise is a sailing home amid the miracles of the great ancient Egyptian history. While this Nasser Lake Cruise From Aswan is a tour to arrive at special historical sites.
|Tour Ends:||Abu Simbel|
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Lake Nasser Cruises|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Abu Simbel|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Arrival at Aswan
Monday; Embarking On Mövenpick MS Prince Abbas Lake Cruise
Once you arrive at Aswan train station or Aswan airport, our representative is on your service to professionally finalize all the formalities. Maybe you need another selected site in Aswan to be picked up (according to your meet point, our representative is available to escort you).
Then, he/she accompanies you to a private air-conditioned vehicle to arrive at Mövenpick MS Prince Abbas Lake Cruise for check-in. Once you arrive at the Nile Cruise, you take your rest; our representative facilitates all the check-in procedures.
After that, you relish your lunch onboard your lovely Cruise. Then, you have the opportunity for a free tour in Aswan streets and Aswan spice market with the accompany of your Egyptologist.
You also enjoy a tasty dinner meal onboard the Cruise.
Overnight in Aswan – Your Day Includes Lunch and Dinner meals.
Sailing To Kalabsha & Wadi El Seboua
Tuesday; Kalabsha Temples Day Tour
Relish your early morning in the heart of the second-largest lake globally, Lake Nasser, and the only one, which its shores have been decorated with the majesty of ancient Egypt to sail while the magnificent pharaonic temples appear in front of your eyes magically.
First of all, relish your delicious breakfast. After that, the sailing starts, to arrive at Kalabsha Temple; a roman architecture appears to take you amid the great historical eras, to meet fabulous pharaonic designs of Thutmose III and Amenhotep II in the heart of this Roman temple in a fantastic mixture.
After visiting Kalabsha Temple, you sail to Wadi El Seboua.
Enjoy your lunch meal, tea time, Cocktail Party, and finally, the dinner meal onboard your Cruise amid the amazing scenes of Nasser Lake.
Overnight in Wadi El Seboua – Your Day Includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner meals.
Wadi El Seboua Visit
Wednesday; Sailing to Amada
Relish your morning with a tasty breakfast onboard your Cruise. After that, your private Egyptologist escorts you to walk amid those pharaonic lions, Sphinxes statues, that stand in majesty and magically, to take you to one of the most magnificent ancient Egyptian temples in Nubia. You find yourself wandering between three great overlapping pharaonic temples overlooking Lake Nasser, Wadi El Seboua Temples of Amenhotep III, and Ramses II.
After that, your Egyptologist escorts you back to your Cruise for a lovely lunch and sailing to Amada.
Once you arrive at Amada, your Egyptologist accompanies you to the magic of this oldest Egyptian temple in Nubia of Thutmose III of the Eighteenth Dynasty for worshiping Amun and Ra-Horakhty.
Then, your Egyptologist escorts you back to your Cruise for a lovely dinner with a nice Nubian festival on your Cruise.
Overnight in Amada – Your Day Includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner meals.
Sailing To Kasr Ibrim – Abu Simbel Temples
Thursday; Abu Simbel Temples Day Tour
Relish your morning with your breakfast on your cruise board. The sailing arrives you to Kasr Ibrim, to take fabulous photos from the sundeck with this unique and architectural masterpiece of Islamic civilization.
The sailing continues until arriving at Abu Simbel Temple. The gigantic statues of Ramses II attract your attention to this ancient Egyptian majesty and the pharaonic miracles in Abu Simbel Temples. With the accompany of your Egyptologist, you are amid great statues, amazing pharaonic designs, and rare inscriptions; the greatness surrounds you every wherein these two special temples. After this fantastic tour, you return back to your Nile Cruise for a relaxing night with this enhancing view of Abu Simbel Temple.
You have the opportunity to visit the sound and light show in Abu Simbel Temples.
Overnight in Abu Simbel Temples – Your Day Includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner meals.
The Last Day Of Nasser Lake Cruise
Friday; Disembarking From The Cruise
Firstly, Relish your lovely breakfast. And then you check out of the Cruise. Our representative will take you to Aswan airport, Aswan train station (as per your choice) for the departure.
Your Day Includes Breakfast meal.
- Professional pick-up service coordinated to your arrival time.
- 2 Transfers from/ to Aswan airport / Aswan train station to/from the Cruise by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist takes you to all sites and landmarks in this itinerary of Nasser Lake Cruise From Aswan.
- A private air-conditioned vehicle driven by an expert captain drives you to all the sites that are mentioned in this itinerary of Nasser Lake Cruise From Aswan.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all the sites that are named in this itinerary.
- 5 days /4 nights full-board accommodation on board Mövenpick MS Prince Abbas Lake Cruise with breakfast, lunch & dinner meals.
- 4 Breakfast, 4 lunch, and 4 dinner meals.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Domestic flights or train tickets.
- Any optional site, meal, or activity.
- Tipping or personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1590$1710 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.