Mövenpick MS Prince Abbas Lake Cruise; Top-Rated Lake Nasser Cruise From Abu Simbel
All the luxurious and comfortable amenities around you in Mövenpick MS Prince Abbas Cruise while the great historical sites appear shiny in front of you with the relaxing sailing. So, you come close to these pharaonic, Roman, Greek, and Islamic sites, finding yourself surrounded by majestic historical events and secrets. That is how Nasser Lake Cruise From Abu Simbel arrives you to unique attractions from the heart of ancient Egypt.
|Tour Starts:||Abu Simbel|
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Lake Nasser Cruises|
|Cities to Visit:||Abu Simbel - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
Arrival at Abu Simbel
Friday; Embarking On Your Nasser Cruise- Abu Simbel Temples Day Tour
Our expert pick-up service is organized at your arrival time at Abu Simbel airport; so, your tour manager facilitates all your arrival formalities. Then, you take a comfortable seat in a private air-conditioned vehicle driven by a professional captain to be escorted to Mövenpick MS Prince Abbas Cruise. After that, your tour manager finalizes all your check-in procedures. Have a relaxing time with a lunch meal on the cruise board.
Next, your private Egyptologist takes you on a journey amid the pharaonic miracles on Hathor land to visit Abu Simbel Temples. The gigantic statues of Ramses II welcome you to the world of the pharaonic wonders to wander amid the ancient Egyptian statues, inscriptions, and unique designs that witness the phenomenon of Sun Perpendicular on Ramses's face.
Then, your private Egyptologist escorts you back to your Nile cruise. Also, you have the opportunity to attend the sound and light show of Abu Simbel Temples. Finally, relish your dinner meal on your cruise board.
Overnight onboard your cruise in Abu Simbel- Your day includes lunch and dinner meals
Sailing to Amada & Wadi el Sebou
Saturday; Visit Kasr Ibrahim From Outside – Amada Day Tour
First of all, relish your breakfast onboard your cruise amid the charming lake, Nasser Lake. Then, be ready to sail amid this second largest lake globally while the pharaonic, Roman, and Islamic quintessential archaeological treasures meet you magically.
The sailing arrives you at this unique masterpiece with the unique, vibrant Islamic designs and decorations, Kasr Ibrahim to visit from outside. After that, the sailing takes you to Amada. So, with the accompany of your Egyptologist, you visit this oldest Egyptian temple in Nubia with its majestic architecture built by Thutmose III.
Afterward, you return back to your Cruise for a relaxing sailing to Wadi el Sebou. Enjoy the sound and light show in Wadi el Sebou.
Overnight in Wadi el Sebou - Your day includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals
Sailing to Aswan
Sunday; Wadi el Sebou and Dakka Visit
Firstly, enjoy your early breakfast in the heart of this amazing lake. Next, your private Egyptologist escorts you to Wadi el Sebou temple to walk amid those pharaonic lions, statues of sphinxes, that have stood majestically since thousands of years ago, to arrive at this pharaonic temple of Ramses II, which takes a distinctive architectural design.
After that, you return back to your cruise for the sailing to Dakka temple, where you walk amid the charm of the Greco-Roman designs dedicated to the ancient Egyptian god Thoth while the pharaonic architecture interferes in a fantastic mixture.
The sailing continues to Aswan with a Nubian Show.
Overnight onboard your cruise in Aswan - Your day includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals
Kalabsha Temple - Beit el Wali Visit
Monday; Disembarking From the Cruise
At first, have your early breakfast on your cruise. Then, your tour manager facilitates your check-out formalities out of the cruise. After that, your Egyptologist takes you to visit Kalabsha Temple. To meet this unique facade of the temple and go inside the magic of this impressive Ptolemaic and Roman structure and giant pharaonic statues.
Then, you visit Beit Wali. It is a temple carved in the rock, and it is one of a group of temples built by Ramses II in the ancient Nubia region. Inside it, you live the events of the victory of Ramses II and his control over that region: great pharaonic events and secrets from the heart of Egyptian history.
Finally, your tour manager escorts you to Aswan airport / Aswan train station for departure.
Your day includes a breakfast meal.
- Meet and assist at Abu Simbel airport.
- Transfer from Abu Simbel airport to the Mövenpick MS Prince Abbas
- 4 days / 3nights full-board accommodation at Mövenpick MS Prince Abbas cruise with breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals.
- 3 breakfast meals, 3 lunch meals, and 3 dinner meals.
- Private Egyptologist takes you to all the sites that are named in the itinerary of this Nasser Lake Cruise From Abu Simbel tour.
- Entrance fees to all the sites that are named in the itinerary of this Nasser Lake Cruise From Abu Simbel tour.
- Bottled water.
- Transfer to Aswan airport with professional drop-off service.
- Service charges and taxes.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1290$1420 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.