MS/King Tut Nile Cruise 4 Nights from Luxor
You can fly or take the train to Luxor, depending on your plans; we’ll meet you at either location and take you there for a four-night Nile cruise on the King Tut. after taking in these breathtaking West Bank sights. We hope your future journeys are enjoyable and safe. View the itinerary for our 5-day King Tut Nile Cruise departing from Luxor. To reserve a 5-day King Tut Nile Cruise, get in touch with us right away.
With our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise itinerary, you can cruise the Nile River from Luxor to Aswan. The most well-known and stunning historical sites in the Nile River Valley include the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and the Valley of the Queens.
Board the King Tut Nile cruise ship at Luxor after an early-morning flight for five days in Ancient Egypt, then continue on the Nile to Cairo. Consider taking a five-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, for sure!
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||MS King Tut Nile Cruise ,|
Luxor West Bank Tour
Visit the Royal Graveyard of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Memnon Giant Statues, also known as the "Colossi of Memnon," to start your Luxor West Bank tour.
Take a full-board King Tut Nile Cruise with lunch on board and an afternoon to unwind and recover following a four-night stay in a five-star hotel.
After that, as the sun begins to set, walk around Luxor's quaint neighborhood streets and market.
Return the Nile Cruise for dinner and entertainment before spending the evening at Luxor.
Luxor East Bank Tour
Luxor East Bank Tour
After a delicious breakfast, meet our Egyptologist tour guide in the ship's lobby to start a half-day tour of the biggest ancient Egyptian temples in Karnak Temple of God Amun Raa, then continue to Luxor Temple to see the Temple of God Amun's wife Mut.
To start your boat trip across the Nile River Valley, go back to Nile Cruise.
The next stop on your Nile Cruise is Esna Lock, a once-in-a-lifetime experience best observed from the upper deck of the ship.
Spend your final night on your Nile Cruise.
Lunch and dinner are offered on the Nile cruise.
Edfu and Kom Ombo City
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Then, take a horse-drawn carriage to the House of Horus the Falcon God at the Edfu Temple after arriving in Edfu City this morning, where you will have breakfast with our Egyptologist on board your Nile Cruise.
Enter the largest open court of the best-preserved Ancient Egyptian temple of worship through the Great Pylons, stand in front of the enormous basalt statue of the Falcon God, and watch him face the devil's Hippopotamus sign in the combat hallway.
After that, your driver will take you to the ship so you may spend the rest of the day sailing the Nile.
Later this evening, when your boat reaches Kom Ombo, you can take a nighttime tour to the Temple of the Crocodile God.
Our Egyptologist will show off the Nilo Meter, the Ancient Calendar, and the room with the crocodile mummies in addition to explaining how this location was once used as a hospital with medical equipment carved into the Temple walls to cure various illnesses.
Sailing Nile Cruise
Nile Cruise Sailing
Your boat will arrive in Kom Ombo later this evening, where you can take a nighttime tour of the Temple of the Crocodile God.
Our Egyptologist will describe the Nilo Meter, the Ancient Calendar, the crocodile mummy room, and how this location was formerly used as a hospital with all the needed medical equipment carved into the Temple walls to heal various illnesses.
Prepare your meals and unwind onboard as your journey along the Nile River comes to an end.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all served on the King Tut Nile cruise.
Before meeting with our tour guide for assistance with check-out, eat breakfast on the King Tut Nile Cruise. Upon meeting our Aswan driver, who will bring you to Aswan in a private air-conditioned vehicle, you may start your Aswan day trip.
The journey starts right now at the Isis Temple in Philae . Take a Nubian Nile Taxi to the holy site, Isis House of Birth, and Temple of Love on Isis Island. There, your guide will point out the Christian Cross Symbol and writings from travellers who travelled through the area in the 18th and 19th centuries AD.
Visit the High Dam to see the Egyptian-Soviet Friendship Symbol and a breathtaking view of the Nile Cataract and Lake Nasser. The High Dam was built by President Gamal Abdulnasser in 1961.
Our Egyptologist will show how the ancient Egyptians used Aswan's Northern Quarry, one of the best red granite quarries in the world, to cut enormous granite slabs like the Unfinished Obelisk, transport them to the Nile, and use them to build temples.
Use the time you have before going to the Aswan Train Station or Airport.
MS King Tut Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5-Star Royal Princess Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS King Tut Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $398$435 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.