MS/King Tut Nile Cruise 3 Nights from Aswan
We’ll pick you up at the airport or train station and drive you to Aswan. For your three-night Nile cruise. and, to get to Aswan, you can either fly or take the train. After seeing these stunning West Bank locales. We hope that you continue to have enjoyable and risk-free journeys. Call us right away to reserve a King Tut Nile Cruise for 3 Nights / 4 Days.
The Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise timetable allows you to travel the Nile from Aswan to Luxor. Among the most well-known and stunning historical landmarks. In the Nile River Valley are the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple.
Fly to Aswan in the early morning, board a cruise ship on the Nile, and spend four days exploring the heart of ancient Egypt. Before continuing up the Nile to Cairo. Travel from Aswan to Luxor on a 4 Days Nile cruise. Here is a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||MS King Tut Nile Cruise ,|
Aswan City Tour
As soon as you arrive in Aswan, our private driver and automobile will take you on a tour of the most popular sights.
After that, head south of Aswan to the High Dam of Egypt.
You will get the opportunity to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide there, who will describe all of the mysteries of the Temple and the romance between Isis and her husband Osiris. After that, a ferry will transport you to the well-known Island of Goddess Isis.
After that, a ferry will transport you to the well-known Island of Queen Isis.
By going back to the pier and taking a tour of Aswan's Red Granite Quarry, you may learn more about the creation of "the Unfinished Obelisk," a lone 1,000-ton rock.
When you arrive at our five-star King Tut Nile Cruise in Aswan, our tour guide will be there to join you.
Last but not least, take some time to unwind in a gorgeous cabin with a view of the Nile, enjoy a meal on board, and then spend the afternoon exploring Aswan and its outdoor market. At the Cruise Bar, you can eat while watching the show on the ship.
Sailing to Kom Ombo City
Kom Ombo Temple
Order your tea or coffee first, then your breakfast, when on the King Tut Nile Cruise. In my spare time, I like to practice photography.
As your Nile boat near Kom Ombo, rest and have lunch.
You'll then visit the Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God this evening, which is located right adjacent to the Nile River. Because this temple was previously a hospital, your tour guide will take you to the Crocodile Mummies and a healing area.
On the Nile Cruise, dinner and entertainment are free.
Sailing Nile Cruise
While you eat breakfast, the King Tut Nile Cruise will be traveling down the Nile River.
Our tour guide will next arrange a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage trip to the God Horus Temple as "the only option to get to the temple."
Take some breathtaking pictures close to Horus' huge Falcon Statue at the Temple, then stroll down the Alley to view the fabled conflict between good and evil portrayed on the building's facade.
You can then meet the driver of your horse-drawn carriage and relax on the upper deck of the Nile Cruise while enjoying seeing Egyptian farmers going about their daily business on both sides of the river.
When your Nile Cruise travels through Esna Lock after dark, you should wait and observe as your floating hotel falls a few meters "depending on flood season."
There will be an overnight stay on board following dinner.
West Bank of Luxor
This morning, the floating hotel King Tut Nile Cruise will make its first stop in Luxor. Before meeting our tour guide and driver for a full-day tour of Luxor, indulge in a wonderful breakfast on board.
Three royal tombs are included in your ticket to The Valley of the Kings, and our Egyptologist tour guide will pick the best tombs for you to examine. The King Valley, which is outside of Luxor, is where these tombs are placed.
After leaving the colorful royal pharaohs' tombs, join our Egyptologist for an exciting open-air journey to the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple to find out more about the First Lady's control over a country throughout history.
East Bank of Luxor
As you return to the Luxor East Bank, take a picture of Memnon's Giant Colossi.
Enjoy lunch in Luxor before continuing to Luxor Temple, your final stop for the day, after viewing Karnak Temple, which includes the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater in addition to towering walls, huge chambers, and gigantic obelisks.
Visit Amun's Harem to witness the magnificent papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy by traveling along the Sphinxes Road.
Before your journey comes to an end and you depart for the Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station, spend some spare time touring Luxor city.
MS King Tut Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Royal Princess Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS King Tut Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $290$330 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.