Movenpick Sun Ray Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan
We’ll pick you up from the airport or train station and whisk you away to Aswan for Movenpick Sun Ray Nile Cruise 4 Days. Depending on your plan, you can fly or take the train to Aswan. After you’ve visited these incredible West Bank sights. In the future, we wish you safe and enjoyable travels. Contact us to book Movenpick Sun Ray Nile Cruise 4 Days Today.
With our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise itinerary, you can cruise the Nile River from Aswan to Luxor. Some of the most well-known and stunning historic landmarks in the Nile River Valley include the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple.
Board Movenpick Sun Ray Nile cruise ship for four days in Ancient Egypt after an early morning trip to Aswan, then continue on the Nile to Cairo. Between Aswan and Luxor, take a four-day Nile cruise. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Movenpick Sun Ray Nile Cruise ,|
Monday - Check in
Aswan Tour and Nile Cruise
Our private driver will meet you in Aswan and take you on a tour of the city's highlights.
After that, travel south of Aswan to Egypt's High Dam.
You will then be transferred by ferry to the mythical Island of Goddess Isis, where you will get the opportunity to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide, who will explain all of the Temple's mysteries as well as Isis's love story with her husband Osiris.
Return to the dock for a tour to Aswan's Red Granite Quarry, where you'll learn about the production of "the Unfinished Obelisk," a single 1,000-tonne rock by the ancient Egyptians.
Then board our five-star Movenpick Sun Ray Nile Cruise at Aswan, where our tour leader will greet you.
Finally, unwind in a beautiful stateroom with a Nile view, dine on board, and spend the afternoon touring Aswan and its open-air market. While dining in Movenpick Sun Ray Cruise Bar, you can watch the ship's entertainment.
Tuesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Sailing to Kom Ombo
Order your tea or coffee first, then breakfast on Movenpick Sun Ray Nile cruise. In addition to having spare time to photograph,
As you approach Kom Ombo, stop for lunch on Movenpick Sun Ray Nile Cruise.
Then, later this evening, you'll visit the Crocodile God's Kom Ombo Temple, which is located near the Nile River's bank. Because this temple was once a hospital, your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and a healing area.
The Nile Cruise will include dinner and entertainment.
Wednesday - Sailing on the Nile
Edfu Temple visit
While you eat breakfast, Movenpick Sun Ray Nile Cruise will be sailing down the Nile River.
After that, our tour guide will arrange for a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage ride to God Horus Edfu Temple, which is "the only method to get to the temple."
Then, at the Temple, see Horus' massive Falcon Statue, and then stroll down the Alley to see the legendary tale of good and evil carved into the walls.
Then meet your horse carriage driver and relax on Movenpick Sun Ray Nile Cruise's upper deck while you watch Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily tasks.
After dusk, your Nile Cruise will sail through Esna lock, where "depending on flood season," your floating hotel may dip a few metres.
An overnight stay on board will take place after dinner.
Thursday - Check out
Luxor Tour and Nile Cruise check out
To begin, Movenpick Sun Ray Nile Cruise will arrive in Luxor this morning as a floating hotel. Before meeting our tour guide and driver for a full day in Luxor, enjoy a great breakfast on board.
Our Egyptologist tour guide will select the best tombs for you to explore on the outskirts of Luxor, in the King Valley; tickets to The Valley of Kings allow you to see three royal tombs, and our Egyptologist tour guide will select the best tombs for you to explore on the outskirts of Luxor, in the King Valley.
After leaving the colourful tombs of the royal pharaohs, join our Egyptologist for a fascinating open-air journey to the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple, where you will learn more about the First Lady's control over a country throughout history.
Luxor East Bank
As you return to the Luxor East Bank, take a photo of Memnon's Giant Colossi.
After that, have lunch in Luxor before visiting Karnak Temple, which has the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater, as well as towering walls, immense chambers, and massive obelisks, before returning to your car and travelling to Luxor Temple, your final stop of the day.
The magnificent papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy can be found along the Sphinxes Road and inside Amun's Harem.
Finally, take some time to explore Luxor before ending up your tour and departing for Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station.
MS Movenpick Sun Ray Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Movenpick Sun Ray Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $900$990 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.