Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile cruise5 Days/4 Nights
Firstly, get your mind out of the gutter and learn about the impact of pharaohs, monarchs, and other historical figures. The Itinerary is an excellent place to begin your journey. The Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Trip includes a 5-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Egypt sightseeing is beautifully combined with unimaginable luxury. As a result, you’ll enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Walk by spectacular structures in the Valley of Kings, an ancient royal necropolis on Luxor’s West Bank. Thousands of years have passed since these temples were built. Consider how the current world was shaped by an ancient civilization. Above all, cruise the Nile in luxury.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile cruise ,|
- Day 1
Monday - Check in
Luxor Tour and Sightseeing’s
Firstly, A lovely morning Arrive at Luxor Train Station to be met and assisted by our local representative with luggage, then meet our expert Egyptologist to begin your sightseeing tour of Luxor West Bank with our private vehicle and driver, visiting the Valley of the Kings Royal Graveyard from 1500 BC, the Female Pharaoh Temple "Hatshepsut," and the Giant Statues of Memnon "Colossi of Memnon."
Then, transfer to Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise with full board, lunch on board, and an afternoon free to relax and rejuvenate.
Following that, As the sun sets, it's time to stroll through Luxor's lovely neighborhood streets and market.
Finally, returning to Luxor for supper and entertainment before spending the night on the Nile Cruise.
- Day 2
Tuesday - Sailing by Nile Cruise
Temple of Amun Raa at Karnak and Luxor Temple
Firstly, meet our Egyptologist tour guide in the cruise lobby after a delicious breakfast on board your Nile Ship to begin a half-day tour of the largest ancient Egyptian monuments at Karnak Temple of God AmunRaa, followed by a visit to the Temple of God Amun's wife Mut at Luxor Temple.
To begin your Nile River Valley boat trip, return to Nile Cruise.
Then, your Nile Boat will travel through Esna Lock this evening, which is a once-in-a-lifetime experience best seen from the cruise topdeck.
Stay on your Nile Cruise for the night.
- Day 3
Wednesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Take advantage of the Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise facilities, swim in the pool, and relax on the upper deck on the third day of your Nile Cruise.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be served on board as you sail through the Fertile Valley, with stops at Edfu Temple and KomOmbo Temple to meet the Crocodile God Sobek.
Then, continue your journey to Aswan, Egypt, where you will spend the night.
- Day 4
Thursday - Aswan Tour from Nile Cruise
High Dam, Philae Temple and Unfinished Obelisk
Firstly, enjoy a quiet morning in Aswan before beginning on a day tour of the African-Egyptian city's highlights, including the High Dam in Aswan's south, Philae Temple on Isis Island Goddess of Love, and the Unfinished Obelisk.
Then, return to your cruise ship for lunch and some free time before meeting our tour guide for a walking tour of Aswan's streets and bazaars.
Finally, dinner, a Nubian show, and an overnight stay await you on the Nile Cruise.
- Day 5
Friday - Nile Cruise Check-out
Felucca Sailing and Nubian Village
Firstly, enjoy a relaxing morning and a good breakfast on board the Nile Cruise.
Then, meet our tour guide who will assist you with check-out and luggage storage before embarking on a sailing tour by felucca to the GharbSuhil Nubian Island, where you will meet the Nubian people and learn more about their lives and customs, as well as the Nubian language and their colourful houses.
Later, You'll also go to Nubian markets and go through native alleyways.
Then, enjoy a Nubian lunch and some free time before our driver returns to pick up your bags.
Finally, transfer you to Aswan Train Station, where you will board the first-class night train to Cairo and spend the night.
Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile cruise Itinerary From Luxor 5 Days package includes
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5- Movenpick Royal Lotus Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile cruise Itinerary From Luxor 5 Days package includes
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1605$1770 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.