MS Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise for 4 Days
You’ll be taken on a four-day Nile cruise. On the Movenpick Royal Lotus, get ready for your Nile cruise. It is one of the Nile’s most opulent cruisers. It’s also one of the few that has elevators and disabled accessibility.
As a result, you’ll get 5-Star service and world-class amenities from the moment you step on board. Private docking spaces, nightly entertainment, a diverse daily food, treatment facilities, and spa services are all offered. There’s also a large sundeck, a pool, a jacuzzi, and a plethora of other features!
Nile River Cruises take you through the history of the ancient world. It passes through the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut’s rock-carved temple, Luxor Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Philae Temple, and other locations. In contrast, the Philae Temple was fully relocated to avoid being lost to the sands of time.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Nile Cruise:||Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile cruise ,|
Friday - Check in
Aswan Tour and Sightseeing’s
Our representative will greet you upon arrival in Aswan, Egypt's most beautiful city in the south, and aid you in meeting our knowledgeable tour guide and Egyptologist.
Begin your day trip by visiting The High Dam, a colossal construction constructed on the outskirts of Aswan to prevent regular Nile floods. The lake behind it, Lake Nasser, is the world's largest man-made lake, and it was developed during President Nasser's tenure.
On Isis Island, visit the majestic Temple of Philae, where our tour guide will tell you about Isis and Osiris' first love tale.
Then visit Aswan's Red Granite Quarry to see the Unfinished Obelisk, which shows how ancient Egyptians cut a single block of granite weighing over 1200 tonnes.
Transfer to Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise, where our tour guide will help you with check-in, lunch on board, and free time to explore Aswan.
The Nile Cruise offers dinner and nightly entertainment.
Saturday - Abu Simbel day Trip from Nile Cruise
Abu Simbel Temples
Begin your day trip south of Aswan on the highway to Abu Simbel city, where you will be escorted by our Egyptologist Tour Guide to visit the two Temples of Abu Simbel, the first of which is the remarkable Ramses 2nd Temple.
The temple was relocated from its original location due to rising water levels during the construction of the High Dam, and is renowned for its four colossal sculptures of King Ramses guarding his own temple. The Queen Nefertary Temple is the next site, with six standing statues of the Queen and her husband King Ramses.
We remember a historic occurrence here every year on the 22nd of February and the 22nd of October, when the Sun beams enter the temple's entryway and travel over 55 meters to illuminate King Ramses' face. This occurs on his birthday, as well as the day he assumed the Egyptian monarchy.
Travel to Aswan for lunch and to watch your Nile Cruise ship cruise down the Nile River.
Return to the Nile Cruise for dinner and overnight after a night visit to the Crocodile God's Temple in KomOmbo.
Sunday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Edfu Temple visit
Today, your Nile Cruise arrives in Edfu City; enjoy a good breakfast on board before going on a tour of the Edfu Temple of the Falcon God Horus; the tour will be by horse carriage, which has long been a popular mode of transportation to the temple; in this temple, you will learn about the story of good triumphing over evil; then return to your Nile Cruise to continue sailing; while relaxing on the Cruise Ship top-deck admiring the incredible view of the Greco-Roman ruins;
As your floating hotel sails through Esna lock on its way to Luxor, take in the breathtaking scenery.
When you arrive in Luxor, have dinner on board your Nile Cruise, followed by a night tour of the Luxor Temple, which is close the Nile's coast, and free time to explore Luxor's city and beautiful boulevard.
For the night, return to The Cruise.
Monday - Nile Cruise Check out
Luxor full day tour
Enjoy breakfast with your Egyptologist tour guide before meeting our private driver in Luxor to begin a full-day tour of the West and East Banks.
Begin your journey on the West Bank, where you will be brought to The Valley of Kings, which has 63 royal graves carved into the mountain and hidden from robbers who robed Pyramids years before Valley of Kings. Our Egyptologist tour guide will suggest the valley's three most magnificent and colourful tombs.
On the West Bank, a fascinating visit to the Temple of the Female Pharaoh Hatshepsut is still required, which was only used once for her death rites.
On the way back to the east bank, make a photo stop at Memnoon Colossi, Amenhotep III's Giant Statues.
We'll take you on a tour of Karnak Temple, the Temple of Amun Ra, and Egypt's supreme deity during the New Kingdom (1570–1070 BC), after a lunch break on Luxor's East Bank.
Luxor's Bazar and Open Market can be explored by foot.
Join your Cairo Night Train from the Luxor Train Station.
Dinner and an overnight stay on board.
Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile cruise Itinerary From Aswan 4 Days package includes
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile cruise Itinerary From Aswan 4 Days package Excludes
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $561$Comfort - Educational - Cultural / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.