Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise 5 Days Luxor to Aswan 2023/2024
Egypt is one of the world’s most intriguing countries. For a spectacular Nile trip through Egypt, set sail from Luxor on the stately MS Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise. Elegant staterooms, great cuisine, and above all, world-class amenities combine to make any journey onboard the Royal Lily Nile a memorable experience.
Sail to Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, then Aswan. Similarly, take a break along the journey to see some of Egypt’s most famous historical sites. These sites include Horus’ temple and a temple in Kom Ombo dedicated to two gods, Sobek and Haeroris.
In Addition, sail to The High Dam and the magnificent Temple of Philae can be found at Aswan. You’re in for a five-day tour of unparalleled beauty!
MS Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise departs from Luxor every Monday.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 4 persons|
|Nile Cruise:||Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise ,|
Check-In and Luxor East Bank Sightseeing
arrival to luxor
At the airport or train station in Luxor, one of our tour representatives will be waiting for you. The Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise is a floating hotel. It's your next stop in our new air-conditioned vehicle.
Lunch is available onboard the boat after check-in. Next is a sightseeing trip to one of Egypt's most famous tourist locations.
A tour of the ancient Karnak Temple complex on Luxor's East Bank is on the agenda today. After that, you'll see another notable historical site, the magnificent Luxor Temple.
After that, return to the Royal Lily on time for a delicious aboard dinner. Enjoy the remainder of the evening freely. Luxor is the perfect place to spend the first night on your cruise.
West Bank Sightseeing and Transit to Esna and Edfu
west bank, esna, and edfu
Firstly, have breakfast in the Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise's spacious dining room. After that, embark on a tour of the West Bank. Visit two of Egypt's most renowned ancient sites: the Valley of Kings and the terraced rock Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahri.
On your way back to the Royal Lily for lunch, Stop in Esna. After that, continue sailing along the Nile to Edfu through Esna.
During the trip, enjoy a cup of tea and take in the beauty from the water. At Edfu, where you'll spend another night on the Nile, dinner will be provided onboard.
Edfu to Kom Ombo and On To Aswan
Before disembarking for another fascinating excursion, enjoy another great breakfast on the lake. Today, we're visiting the legendary Edfu Temple of Horus. Almost all sightseeing cruises include a visit to this location on their schedule.
In Kom Ombo, disembark for a second time for a visit to the ancient Kom Ombo Temple. This temple was erected to celebrate two gods, Sobek and Haeroris.
Arrival to aswan
Aswan awaits! Similarly, you will have another excellent lunch and a tranquil night's rest. Enjoy the calm Nile waters.
After a full aboard breakfast, your 5-day Luxor to Aswan Nile trip continues on Day 4.
On your way back to the ship, you'll stop at the Aswan High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk. Returning to the Movenpick Royal Lily in time for another delicious onboard lunch after touring these two historical places
The rest of the day is yours to do with as you please. Relax on the big sundeck, cool down in the large pool, relax in a spa treatment. In the same vein, unwind in your cabin or get tanned on the spacious sun deck.
Take a moment to enjoy the tasty dinner and afternoon tea onboard. To sum up, enjoy your last evening of cruising onboard the Nile. You're at the beautiful city of Aswan aboard your MS river cruiser.
Disembarkation and Transfer to Airport or Railway Station
To sum up, your Mövenpick adventure on the Nile has come to an end. Four amazing days of touring on the Nile you won’t forget for the rest of your life! Meanwhile, depart from the Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise and say goodbye to your cruise mates and your tour guide.
In Aswan, one of our tour agents takes you to Aswan Airport or Aswan Railway Station in an air-conditioned vehicle. However, we may arrange a hotel drop-off for those who plan to stay in Aswan for a while.
package rate includes:
- Special meet and assist at Luxor Train Station or Airport.
- Private Luxury Transportation throughout the entire tour
- 5-days / 4-nights accommodation onboard MS Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Private, friendly, and expert tour guide (Egyptologist).
- Tickets and entry fees to all sites in the above itinerary.
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunch Meals, and 4 Dinner meals on board MS Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
package rate excludes:
- Egypt Visa and Any PCR Tests.
- Transportation from Cairo to Luxor.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $985$1090 / Person
"Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise 5 Days Luxor to Aswan" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.