4 Day Nile Cruise on the MS Movenpick Royal Lily
A four-day Nile cruise will be organized for you. Prepare for your Nile cruise at the Movenpick Royal Lily. It is one of the most opulent cruisers on the Nile. It is also one of the few buildings with elevators and disability access. Contact us to book Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise 4 Days Today.
As a result, from the minute you board, you’ll receive 5-Star service and world-class amenities. There are private docking areas, nightly entertainment, a varied daily menu, treatment facilities, and spa services available. A spacious sundeck, a pool, a jacuzzi, and a variety of other amenities are also available!
Nile River Cruises take you through the old world’s history. It runs through the Valley of the Kings, the rock-carved temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor Temple; Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Philae Temple, and other sites. The Philae Temple, on the other hand, was completely relocated to avoid being lost to the sands of time.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise ,|
Friday - Check in
Aswan Day Tour
Firstly, enjoy your train travel and breakfast on board to Aswan this morning, then meet our local tour guide and driver at the railway station to begin your day tour of this quiet city.
Then, the day Tour in Aswan begins at the Train Station and proceeds south; passing via the Old Dam of Aswan, which is now utilized as a bridge to the West Bank. Our tour guide will show you the Turbines, and Nasser Lake, and provide you with detailed background on who built the High Dam in the twentieth century.
From High Dam, you will be transferred to the Nubian Port to board a Nile Taxi to Isis Island; where you will learn about the Goddess Isis' love for God Osiris and how jealousy drove Osiris' brother "Set" to murder him, and then how Horus, the son of Isis and Osiris, took revenge for his father by killing his uncle Set, later known as God of Evil.
Then, visit the Aswan Northern Red Granite Quarry for a sightseeing tour of the Unfinished Obelisk, a 3500-year-old single piece of red granite weighing over 1200 tonnes. Supposed to be standing in Karnak Temple 250 kilometers from Aswan; but was unfortunately cracked while being worked on, and it leaves for us certain evidence on how Ancient Egyptians cut massive blocks of hard stones; and how they transported them from the quarries to the Nile River, where huge ships received them.
Finally, our tour guide will escort you to your floating hotel for 3 nights on full board; 5 Star Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise where he will assist you with check-in and a free afternoon to explore Aswan City and enjoy Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise Entertainment Programs. Lunch and Dinner will be served on board your Nile Cruise and overnight.
Saturday - Abu Simbel Day Trip - Optional
BASED ON THE CRUISE LATEST SAILING SCHEDULE TRIP TO ABU SIMBEL WILL BE WITH EXTRA FEES
Abu Simbel Temples
After a 3-hour drive south of Aswan, arrive in Abu Simbel City; where our Egyptologist Tour Guide will escort you for a 2-hour tour to see the Temple of Ramses 2nd and the Temple of his favorite wife Nefertary. The two temples were built on the Land of Nubia to demonstrate King Ramses' complete authority over the land and to elevate him to the status of God. The Sun Rays reach the King's face twice a year. Proving his Ancient Egyptian greatness once more.
Prepare to return to Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise at Aswan; arrive at the cruise ship around lunchtime, enjoy your dinner, and the Nile Cruise will begin navigating the Nile River.
Then, relax on the ship's sundeck while cruising the Nile; Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise swimming pool is open from sunrise to dusk.
Movenpick Royal Lily cruise ship will arrive in KomOmbo town at sunset; where you will be escorted by our tour guide for a short visit to the Crocodile God Temple Sobek. In Ancient Egyptian days and has a Nilo Meter to measure the Nile Water Level; visit the Room of Crocodile Mummies, and then return to the Nile Cruise for Dinner and entertainment on board and overnight.
Sunday - Navigate The Nile River
After breakfast on board, meet our tour guide again for a new visit to the Falcon God Horus Edfu Temple; where you will be impressed by how this temple is still in good condition after more than 3000 years; and take stunning photos with the Giant Falcon Statue made of a single piece of basalt.
Later, return by horse carriage to the Nile Cruise and continue cruising towards Luxor, stopping at Esna Lock for a unique Nile Lock crossing experience.
Enjoy lunch on board Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise Ship while taking advantage of the cruise facilities.
Then, enjoy lunch on board Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise Ship while taking advantage of the cruise facilities.
Later, arrive Luxor in the evening, have supper on board, and then embark on a night visit to the lit Temple of Luxor; which is located in the heart of Luxor City, where you will take a walking tour of the Luxor Open air Market and local streets before returning to your Nile Cruise for the night.
Monday - Nile Cruise Disembarkation
Luxor City tour
After a delicious breakfast aboard Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise, our tour guide will assist with check-out and Luxor Sightseeing & Highlights. Cross to the West Bank of the Nile to see the Colossi of Memnon, where you can take amazing photos with these massive statues of King Amenhotep III, then continue to El Gorna Village, passing temple ruins, to reach The Valley of Kings, where our Egyptologist tour guide will spend 2 hours visiting 3 royal tombs.
Afterward, Ride the electric train to the sandstone Temple of the Female Pharaoh Hatshepsut. To learn her mythological story of being the daughter of God Amon and becoming Egypt's first woman pharaoh.
Lunch on Luxor's East Bank before touring Egypt's largest temple, Karnak, home of Amon Ra. See Alexander the Great's Amon Ra Sanctuary's massive columns, pylons, obelisks, and Holy Lake of Amon.
Finally, transfer to Luxor Open-air Market for a free walking tour before boarding the Night Train back to Cairo for supper and sleep.
MS Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- Optional Tour To Abu Simbel
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $900$990 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.