Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Cruise has a fantastic itinerary: 5 days/4 nights.
Learn about pharaohs, monarchs, and other historical figures by taking your head out of the sand. The Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Cruise Itinerary is an excellent place to begin your journey. The Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Trip includes a 5-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Egypt’s sights are breathtaking, and the opulence is unimaginable. As a result, you’ll enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Contact us to book Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Cruise 5 Days Today.
Walk by spectacular structures in the Valley of Kings, an ancient royal necropolis on Luxor’s West Bank. Thousands of years have passed since these temples were built. Consider how the present world was shaped by an ancient civilization. First and foremost, have a fantastic Nile cruise.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Cruise ,|
Monday - Nile Cruise Check-in
West Bank Tour in Luxor
Our local tour guide will join you at the Luxor train station after breakfast on board the night train, holding a sign with your name to greet you and assist you with luggage.
Outside the train station, our private A/C modern vehicle greets you, and our friendly driver is happy to take you on a wonderful tour of Luxor West Bank.
After crossing the Nile River into the West Bank, take a pleasant trip through rural Egyptian fields and farmland to your first destination, Memnon Colossi, for a 30-minute tour.
Continue to the Valley of the Kings, passing via the Noble Tombs and Ramssesum Temple, where our Egyptologist tour guide will secure an access permit that will allow you to visit three of the most spectacular tombs (Extra ticket to King Tut Tomb is available on your request).
Then visit El Dier El Bahary to see the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the modest Temple of Maternity for Goddess Hathor, and the Temple of the Jackal God Anubis.
On our five-star Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Cruise with full board, our tour guide will assist you in checking in and showing you your cabin room for the following four nights.
After a relaxing lunch on board, join our tour guide for a free afternoon stroll through Luxor's downtown and local markets.
Returning to Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Cruise for dinner and a night's stay is time.
Tuesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
East Bank Tour in Luxor
Breakfast will be served on board Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Cruise before meeting our tour guide and driver for an easy tour of Luxor's East Bank.
Begin your journey to Karnak Temple, where you will meet Egypt's Supreme God, "God AmunRaa."
Travel to Luxor Temple after that to meet Goddess Mut and God Khonsu (the "AmunRaa Family").
Before you begin crossing the Nile River, lunch will be served on board the cruise ship.
Later, relax by the pool on Movenpick MS Hamees cruise ship's upper deck while appreciating views of the river's both banks and the fertile Nile Valley, then cross the river at Esna lock and sail to Edfu.
Finally, enjoy a great lunch on board as well as excellent musical entertainment during the cruise.
Wednesday - Nile Cruise Sailing to Edu and Kom ombo
Edu and Kom ombo Temples
Our Egyptologist will first join you on a full day of Nile River sailing, which will include visits at the Horus Temple in Edfu and the Crocodile God Temple in Komombo.
Breakfast, lunch, and supper will be served on board while sailing.
Then spend the remainder of the day lounging on Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Cruise's sundeck, which also has a pool.
Last but not least, spend the night on Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Cruise with a Galabia Party.
Thursday - Nile Cruise
Day Tour in Aswan
To begin, Movenpick MS Hamees cruise ship lands this morning at Aswan. Before meeting our Egyptologist and driver to begin your Aswan tour, enjoy breakfast on board.
On a felucca sailing expedition to Nubian Land, witness GharbSuhil Nubian Village, get closer to Nubians, and see their genuine existence as African Egyptians.
Return to Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Cruise ship after a change of clothing and lunch.
Afternoon tour of Aswan with our tour guide, including open-air marketplaces and a local bazaar, before returning to the Nile Cruise for dinner and Nubian dancing entertainment. Overnight.
Friday - Check-out Nile Cruise
Aswan City Tour
After breakfast on board Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Cruise, our tour guide will assist you with check-out and luggage, and you will be met by our friendly driver who will transfer you in our air-conditioned private vehicle to Egypt's Greatest National Project, the High Dam. Prepare your camera for a breathtaking vista of Lake Nasser.
After that, our Egyptologist will hire a Nile Taxi to take you to Isis Island, where you will visit the Philae Temple of Love.
The tour continues with a visit to the Unfinished Obelisk at the Aswan Red Granite Quarry, followed by a return to Aswan for lunch at a Nubia Restaurant. Before travelling to the railway station to catch your night train return, have a free shopping trip to the Aswan spice market.
Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5- Movenpick MS Hamees Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1000$1100 / Person
"Movenpick MS Hamees Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.