MS/ Moon Dance Nile Cruise from Aswan 4 Days
An elegant MS/ Moon Dance Nile Cruise from Aswan for 4 Days. With a full board from Aswan to Luxor; aboard the classy cruise ship. MS Moon Dance is the ideal way to experience the Nile River. On the other hand, Some of the best ancient structures to visit include Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu, and Luxor. In addition, The only way to fully experience Egypt’s historic beauties is to take a Nile River cruise. And you can now do it for a fraction of the cost!
Join us as we explore the Temple of Phoebe, Kom Ombo, the Temple of Horus; the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. And other sites; followed by a tour through the Valley of the Kings to witness the ancient royal tombs. Customized Nile cruises that will stay with you forever.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style -Educational - Cultural - Luxury|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Moon Dance Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Arrival to Aswan
Tour in Aswan and Nile Cruise
Night After breakfast, meet our Aswan local representative and our tour guide and begin exploring Aswan City. And its highlights with our Private Driver and private vehicle. On the other hand, Visit the Egyptian High Dam, located south of Aswan, which was built in 1961 by Gamal Abd El Nasser. Egypt's president after the 1952 revolution against the Turkish Empire.
Later, you will be carried by ferry to the famed Island of Goddess Isis to explore the Philae Temple. While there, enjoy your time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide who will disclose all of the Temple's mysteries and tell you the story of Isis and her husband Osiris' love. After that, Return to the dock for a trip to Aswan's Red Granite Quarry; where you will learn how Ancient Egyptians chiseled a single rock weighing over a thousand tones. Known as "the Unfinished Obelisk."
Then, It's time to board our five-star Nile Cruise at Aswan, where our tour guide will assist you with your check-in. After that, Enjoy a beautiful cabin with a view of the Nile River; a delicious lunch on board, and free time in the afternoon to explore Aswan and its open-air market. In addition, in the Cruise Bar, enjoy dinner on board while watching the cruise entertainment.
- Day 2
Abu Simbel Day Trip
BASED ON THE CRUISE LATEST SAILING SCHEDULE TRIP TO ABU SIMBEL WILL BE WITH EXTRA FEES
Abu Simbel Temples
Day Trip to Abu Simbel begins very early in the morning, with your Egyptologist Tour Guide and Private Driver, enjoying a fascinating non-stop 3-hour ride around Nasser Lake south of The High Dam to arrive at Abu Simbel Temple.
Visit King Ramses II's Great Temple of Abu Simbel; as well as his wife and Queen Nefertari's Temple. The two temples were erected on Nubia's land for the holy human pharaohs Ramses II and his loving Queen "Nefertari."
Enjoy our Egyptologist's myths and legends about the Temples, as well as free time for photographs. Then, Returning to our vehicle; we will drive to Aswan for lunch on a Nile Cruise.
Returning to our vehicle, we will proceed to Aswan for lunch on board. A Nile Cruise while cruising towards Kom Ombo.
This evening, you will visit the Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God; which is located immediately on the Nile River. Your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and the healing area, as this temple was once utilized as a hospital.
Return to the Nile Cruise for dinner and onboard entertainment.
- Day 3
Nile Cruise Sailing
Edfu Temple visit
After a 15-minute ride on your horse carriage, arrive at God Horus Temple. the best preserved ancient Egyptian structure to date. visit the Temple and take great photos near the giant Falcon Statue of Horus. In addition, walk the Alley where the legendary story of good and evil is narrated, and enjoy your breakfast. In addition, Meet your horse carriage driver for a return journey to the Nile Cruise. Then, lunch on board and time to relax on the upper deck of the cruise, while watching Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily business.
Then, Meet your horse carriage driver for a return journey to the Nile Cruise.
lunch on board and time to relax on the upper deck of the cruise while watching Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily business.
Your Nile Cruise will pass through Esna lock after sunset and we urge that you stay and observe as your floating hotel descends a few meters "depending on the flood season."
Overnight on board with dinner.
- Day 4
Nile Cruise check out
Your hotel on water Enjoys a delicious breakfast on board. Before meeting our tour guide and driver. Begin a full-day tour of Luxor.
Your journey today begins on the outskirts of Luxor in the King Valley, which was home to royal tombs during the New Kingdom (15th century BC). Tickets to The Valley of Kings allow you to see three royal tombs and our Egyptologist tour guide will pick the best tombs to visit.
Leaving the colorful tombs of the ancient pharaohs for a fascinating open-air visit to Queen Hatshepsut's Funeral Temple. Explore the Temple with our Egyptologist who will teach you more about the First Lady's reign over a country in history.
Stop for a photo break at the Giant Colossi of Memnon on the way back to Luxor East Bank. then, transfer to Karnak Temple for the supper of God Amun Ra. Walk around the Great Hypostyle Courtyard of the Temple. Explore its giant walls, wide halls, and huge obelisks. visit the Sacred Lake, The Sound and Light Theater, and return to your vehicle to go to your last visit today Luxor Temple.
Luxor Temple was Amun Ra's wife's home. it was considerably smaller, and the two temples were joined by Sphinx Avenue. stroll along the Sphinxes Road and enter Amun's Harem House to observe the unusual papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of Holies. After that, Enjoy some free time roaming around Luxor before taking the Sleeper Train return to Cairo which includes dinner on board.
MS Moon Dance Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary includes
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Moon Dance Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Moon Dance Nile Cruise 4 days from Aswan itinerary excludes
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- Optional Tour To Abu Simbel
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $878$1035 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.