MS/ Moon Dance Nile Cruise from Aswan 4 Days
An elegant MS/ Moon Dance Nile Cruise from Aswan for 4 Days. With a full board from Aswan to Luxor; aboard the classy cruise ship. MS Moon Dance is the ideal way to experience the Nile River. On the other hand, Some of the best ancient structures to visit include Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu, and Luxor. In addition, The only way to fully experience Egypt’s historic beauties is to take a Nile River cruise. And you can now do it for a fraction of the cost!
Join us as we explore the Temple of Phoebe, Kom Ombo, the Temple of Horus; the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. And other sites; followed by a tour through the Valley of the Kings to witness the ancient royal tombs. Customized Nile cruises that will stay with you forever.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style -Educational - Cultural - Luxury|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Moon Dance Nile Cruise ,|
Arrival to Aswan
Tour in Aswan and Nile Cruise
Night After breakfast, meet our Aswan local representative and our tour guide and begin exploring Aswan City. And its highlights with our Private Driver and private vehicle. On the other hand, Visit the Egyptian High Dam, located south of Aswan, which was built in 1961 by Gamal Abd El Nasser. Egypt's president after the 1952 revolution against the Turkish Empire.
Later, you will be carried by ferry to the famed Island of Goddess Isis to explore the Philae Temple. While there, enjoy your time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide who will disclose all of the Temple's mysteries and tell you the story of Isis and her husband Osiris' love. After that, Return to the dock for a trip to Aswan's Red Granite Quarry; where you will learn how Ancient Egyptians chiseled a single rock weighing over a thousand tones. Known as "the Unfinished Obelisk."
Then, It's time to board our five-star Nile Cruise at Aswan, where our tour guide will assist you with your check-in. After that, Enjoy a beautiful cabin with a view of the Nile River; a delicious lunch on board, and free time in the afternoon to explore Aswan and its open-air market. In addition, in the Cruise Bar, enjoy dinner on board while watching the cruise entertainment.
Abu Simbel Day Trip
Abu Simbel Temples
Day Trip to Abu Simbel begins very early in the morning, with your Egyptologist Tour Guide and Private Driver, enjoying a fascinating non-stop 3-hour ride around Nasser Lake south of The High Dam to arrive at Abu Simbel Temple.
Visit King Ramses II's Great Temple of Abu Simbel; as well as his wife and Queen Nefertari's Temple. The two temples were erected on Nubia's land for the holy human pharaohs Ramses II and his loving Queen "Nefertari."
Enjoy our Egyptologist's myths and legends about the Temples, as well as free time for photographs. Then, Returning to our vehicle; we will drive to Aswan for lunch on a Nile Cruise.
Returning to our vehicle, we will proceed to Aswan for lunch on board. A Nile Cruise while cruising towards Kom Ombo.
This evening, you will visit the Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God; which is located immediately on the Nile River. Your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and the healing area, as this temple was once utilized as a hospital.
Return to the Nile Cruise for dinner and onboard entertainment.
Nile Cruise Sailing
Edfu Temple visit
After a 15-minute ride on your horse carriage, arrive at God Horus Temple. the best preserved ancient Egyptian structure to date. visit the Temple and take great photos near the giant Falcon Statue of Horus. In addition, walk the Alley where the legendary story of good and evil is narrated, and enjoy your breakfast. In addition, Meet your horse carriage driver for a return journey to the Nile Cruise. Then, lunch on board and time to relax on the upper deck of the cruise, while watching Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily business.
Then, Meet your horse carriage driver for a return journey to the Nile Cruise.
lunch on board and time to relax on the upper deck of the cruise while watching Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily business.
Your Nile Cruise will pass through Esna lock after sunset and we urge that you stay and observe as your floating hotel descends a few meters "depending on the flood season."
Overnight on board with dinner.
Nile Cruise check out
Your hotel on water Enjoys a delicious breakfast on board. Before meeting our tour guide and driver. Begin a full-day tour of Luxor.
Your journey today begins on the outskirts of Luxor in the King Valley, which was home to royal tombs during the New Kingdom (15th century BC). Tickets to The Valley of Kings allow you to see three royal tombs and our Egyptologist tour guide will pick the best tombs to visit.
Leaving the colorful tombs of the ancient pharaohs for a fascinating open-air visit to Queen Hatshepsut's Funeral Temple. Explore the Temple with our Egyptologist who will teach you more about the First Lady's reign over a country in history.
Stop for a photo break at the Giant Colossi of Memnon on the way back to Luxor East Bank. then, transfer to Karnak Temple for the supper of God Amun Ra. Walk around the Great Hypostyle Courtyard of the Temple. Explore its giant walls, wide halls, and huge obelisks. visit the Sacred Lake, The Sound and Light Theater, and return to your vehicle to go to your last visit today Luxor Temple.
Luxor Temple was Amun Ra's wife's home. it was considerably smaller, and the two temples were joined by Sphinx Avenue. stroll along the Sphinxes Road and enter Amun's Harem House to observe the unusual papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of Holies. After that, Enjoy some free time roaming around Luxor before taking the Sleeper Train return to Cairo which includes dinner on board.
MS Moon Dance Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary includes
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Moon Dance Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Moon Dance Nile Cruise 4 days from Aswan itinerary excludes
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $585$690 / Person
Moon Dance Nile Cruise Tour From Aswan 4 Days Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.