Medea Nile Cruise from Luxor 8 Days
The peaceful Nile Cruise Itinerary takes you through the center of the Nile on board this incredible Nile Cruise, passing by grand pharaonic monuments and exquisite tombs. They will transport you to the realm of ancient Egypt, complete with all its features and secrets, accompanied by your personal Egyptologist. Our Nile Cruise Itinerary includes an expert Egyptologist who will reveal all of the mysteries of the pharaohs. Since you will locate a location that will lead you to another event in ancient Egypt’s history, you will be able to explore the majority of the main Egypt attractions from Luxor to Aswan and experience all of the details in the heart of ancient Egypt. Contact us to book the Medea Nile Cruise for 8 Days Today.
You’ll travel from the daily lives of the pharaohs to the mysteries and secrets of their afterlife. As part of your 8-day Nile Cruise itinerary, take a private air-conditioned driving tour of ancient Egypt.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Medea ,|
- Day 1
Thursday - Check-in Nile Cruise
A tour of the East Bank and check-in
Your Nile Cruise will begin once you arrive in Luxor. Allow plenty of time to go to the port of embarkation for your trip. You'll have some free time after boarding and checking in. A superb supper is provided aboard the ship at about 1:00 p.m.
After lunch, travel to Luxor's East Bank with the rest of your tour group to view the spectacular Luxor Temple and the massive Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient ruins. This city was once a temple-filled metropolis with a 2,000-year history.
After your tour, return to the ship for afternoon tea and a spectacular Folkloric Show. In the evening, dinner is served.
- Day 2
Friday - Luxor City tour
West Bank sightseeing in Luxor
Start your day off well with a delicious breakfast aboard the cruise ship while enjoying the cool Nile breeze. In an air-conditioned private vehicle, your Egyptologist transports you to Luxor's west bank. It is the pharaohs' afterlife world, according to Egyptian legends, where they transit the pharaonic subterranean tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
Then a beautiful temple appears in the heart of a mountain. Hatshepsut Temple is dedicated to Hatshepsut, Egypt's greatest king. On your way back to the boat, the Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, appear miraculously.
You'll be treated to a fantastic supper before boarding the cruise ship and passing through Esna Lock.
While cruising to Edfu, have afternoon tea and cocktails in the lounge.
Finally, have a delectable lunch aboard your Edfu-bound cruise ship.
- Day 3
Saturday - Sailing Nile Cruise
The journey to Edfu
An exciting experience kicks off our day trip. First and foremost, savor your cruise ship breakfast. Afterward, your Egyptologist will take you on a horse-drawn carriage excursion to Horus's house, Edfu Temple. The temple looks to have been recently finished, as it is in excellent condition.
Then have a look at the colorful memorials that commemorate major historical events. Your Egyptologist will take you on your Nile Cruise, where you will conclude your wonderful adventure to Kom Ombo.
After that, float down the Nile while seeing the beautiful meadows of the Nile Valley. While sailing to Aswan, take advantage of your cruise's lavish lunch and afternoon tea.
After that, spend the night on a cruise ship in Aswan, Egypt, celebrating Galabia with a sumptuous brunch.
A free walking tour of Aswan's streets is also offered, and the fiery open-air market will enchant you with its unique ambiance.
Dinner will be served at the conclusion of your journey.
- Day 4
Sunday - Aswan
Begin your day trip in Aswan, a breathtakingly magnificent city surrounded by natural splendor. Following a delicious breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a massive building project that is considered one of the twentieth century's biggest mysteries. Nasser Lake, the world's largest man-made lake, can be seen.
After that, you and Osiris will set sail for Isis's home, the Philae Temple. Your Egyptologist will take you by water taxi to Philae Temple, where you will first witness the Nubians.
Then sit back and enjoy while dining on the Nile Cruise.
After a leisurely boat trip through tropical fruit trees, exotic flowers, and old trees with wonderful birds, visitors arrive at the Aga Khan Mausoleum, a large Fatimid monument on Kitchener Island.
Finally, spend the night at Aswan after a pleasant night and dinner on your cruise ship.
- Day 5
Monday - Aswan City and sailing to Kom Ombo
A day trip to Aswan
To begin, the cruise ship at Aswan provides breakfast. Your Egyptologist will then take you to this pharaonic engineering site, where the pharaohs' lines on the Unfinished Obelisk may still be visible, exposing a pharaonic architectural dilemma. In terms of size, it is the largest.
Visitors are welcome to tour Aswan's Spicy Market and its environs. After a leisurely tour of Kom Ombo, have a delicious lunch.
Finally, a night on board with Nubian music and cuisine will be unforgettable.
- Day 6
Tuesday - Kom Ombo Temple
Trip to Kom Ombo
To begin, learn about the first pharaonic hospital and how ancient Egyptians treated their injured by researching medical items in Sobek's palace. Kom Ombo Temple is the name of the temple. But first, have a nice breakfast on the deck of the cruise ship.
After that, your Egyptologist will take you to Kom Ombo Temple. After that, take a boat to Edfu for a delicious lunch. Afternoon tea is included in the relaxing trip to Luxor.
Finally, onboard your cruise ship, enjoy a delectable dinner and a galabia celebration. Relax in your spacious cabins as the cruise ship docks in Luxor for the night.
- Day 7
Wednesday - Luxor Day
Luxor West Bank
West Luxor's appeal, first and foremost, seduces you once more. First and foremost, a cruise ship breakfast is required. Then visit Luxor's Theban Necropolis to learn how Ramses II constructed his gigantic memorial temple, complete with massive statues and incredible pharaonic architecture, to last for millions of years.
The city eventually becomes a full-fledged pharaonic metropolis, complete with Egyptian-style streets, everyday objects, and ancient Egyptian monuments. During your Egypt tour, you'll discover about royal tomb laborers, marvel builders, and pharaonic traditional archaeological items with beautiful embellishments. The town's name is Deir el-Medina.
Then there's Hapu Temple, which is very stunning. Your Egyptologist joins you on your Nile Cruise after a delicious supper.
After that, take a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars.
Finally, a Nile night cruise with food and entertainment will be held. This evening, unwind and relax in your cabin.
- Day 8
Thursday - check out
At 8:00 a.m., board the cruise ship for a sumptuous breakfast before disembarking. You can then explore the Nobel Valley with the guidance of your Egyptologist, depending on your flight/train schedule.
Finally, we'll take you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport, where you'll catch a domestic or international aircraft (according to your choice). We're excited to finish your paperwork so you can depart in style, with fond memories of your seven-night Nile excursion.
MS Medea Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English-speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
MS Medea Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1613$1770 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.