Medea Nile Cruise from Aswan 4 Days
We’ll pick you up from the airport or train station and whisk you away to Aswan for a three-night Nile cruise. Depending on your travel plans, you can fly or take the train to Aswan. After you’ve seen these incredible West Bank spots. We wish you continued safe and enjoyable trips.
With our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise itinerary, you can cruise the Nile from Aswan to Luxor. Some of the most famous and stunning historic landmarks in the Nile River Valley include the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple. book Medea Nile Cruise 4 Days Today.
After an early morning flight to Aswan, board a Nile cruise ship for four days in the heart of Ancient Egypt, then continue on the Nile River to Cairo. From Aswan to Luxor, take a four-day Nile cruise. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Medea ,|
Monday - Check in
Tour in Aswan and Nile Cruise
First, Arrive in Aswan and start with our Private Driver and private Vehicle to explore Aswan City and its highlights.
Then, Go for a visit to the High Dam of Egypt in the south of Aswan.
following that, You will be transferred later by ferry to the famous Island of Goddess Isis to visit Philae Temple, enjoy your time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide who will reveal all secrets of The Temple and narrate for you the story of love between Isis and her husband Osiris.
After that, Back to the port to transfer to The Red Granite Quarry of Aswan where you will see who Ancient Egyptians used to cut one single rock weighing over thousand tons “the Unfinished Obelisk”.
Then, time to go to our five stars Nile Cruise in Aswan where you will be assisted by our tour guide for checking in.
Finally, Enjoy a lovely cabin viewing the Nile River, Lunch on board, and free time in the afternoon to enjoy Aswan city and the open-air market. Dinner on board and watch the cruise entertainment in the Cruise Bar.
Tuesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Sailing to Kom Ombo
Firstly, Get your tea or coffee then your breakfast on your Nile cruise. and have free time for photos.
Then, Enjoy lunch on board of Nile Cruise and relax while sailing towards Kom Ombo.
After that, This evening you will visit the Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God which is located directly on the River Nile Shore, your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and the place for healing as this temple was used as a hospital in the Ancient Egyptian Times.
Finally, Back to Nile Cruise for dinner and some night entertainment on board.
Wednesday - Edfu Temple visit
Nile Cruise Sailing
Firstly, Your Nile Cruise sails along the Nile River while having your breakfast meal,
Following that, Arrive in Edfu City, where our tour guide arranges for you a horse carriage “Only way of transportation to the temple”, after 15 minutes ride on your horse carriage, arrive at God Horus Temple.
Then, visit the Temple and take great photos near the giant Falcon Statue of Horus, walk the Alley where the legendry story of good and evil are narrated on its walls.
After that, Meet your horse carriage driver to enjoy your ride back to Nile Cruise, have lunch on board, and relax on the Cruise's top deck to witness Egyptian Farmers on both sides practicing their daily activities.
Then, On Sunset Your Nile Cruise cross Esna lock and we recommend you watch this interesting moment while your floating hotel goes down a few meters “depending on the flood season”.
Finally, Dinner on board and overnight.
Thursday - check out
Luxor Tour and Nile Cruise check out
Firstly, Your Floating hotel Nile Cruise arrives in Luxor early this morning, enjoy a lovely breakfast on board then meet our tour guide and driver to start a full-day tour in Luxor.
Following that, Your tour today starts on the West of Luxor to take the King Valley; Tickets to The Valley of Kings permit you to visit three royal tombs, and our Egyptologist tour guide will recommend you the best tombs to visit.
Then, Leave the colorful tombs of the royal pharaohs to go for a fascinating open-air visit to Queen Hatshepsut's Funeral Temple; visit the Temple with our Egyptologist who will tell you more about the First Lady controlled a country in its entire history.
Luxor East Bank
After that, On the way back to Luxor East Bank, stop for a photo break at the Giant Colossi of Memnon,
Following that, Lunch in Luxor city then transfer to visit Karnak Temple; explore its giant walls, wide halls, and huge obelisks, visit the Sacred Lake, The Sound and Light Theater, and back to your vehicle to go to your last visit today, Luxor Temple.
Then, Luxor Temple was the house of Amun Ra's wife; it's much smaller and the two temples were connected by an avenue of Sphinxes, walk along the Sphinxes Road and enter Amun’s Harem house to see the unique papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of The Holiest.
Finally, Enjoy some free time walking in Luxor city before ending your trip and transferring to Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station.
MS Medea Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Medea Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $570$630 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.