Mayflower Nile Cruise has a fantastic itinerary: 5 days/4 nights.
To begin, pull your head out of the sand and learn about the impact of pharaohs, monarchs, and other historical figures. The Mayflower Nile Cruise Itinerary is an excellent place to begin your journey. The Mayflower Nile Trip includes a 5-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Egypt’s sights are beautifully combined with unfathomable luxury. As a result, you’ll enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Contact us to book Mayflower Nile Cruise today.
Walk by spectacular structures in the Valley of Kings, an ancient royal necropolis on Luxor’s West Bank. Thousands of years have passed since these temples were built. Consider how the present world was shaped by an ancient civilization. Above all, take a luxurious Mayflower Nile cruise.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Mayflower Nile Cruise ,|
Monday - Nile Cruise Check-in
West Bank Tour in Luxor
Firstly, our local tour guide will meet you at the Luxor train station early the next morning after breakfast on board the night train, holding a sign with your name to greet you and assist you with luggage.
Outside the train station, our private A/C modern vehicle awaits you, and our friendly driver is eager to take you on a fantastic tour of Luxor West Bank.
After crossing the Nile River onto the West Bank, take a lovely ride through rural Egyptian farms and farmland to your first stop, Memnon Colossi, for a 30-minute tour.
Later, continue on to the Valley of the Kings, through the Noble Tombs and Ramssesum Temple, where our Egyptologist tour guide will acquire an admission ticket that will allow you to visit three of the most stunning tombs (Extra ticket to King Tut Tomb is available on your request).
After that, visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the modest Temple of Maternity for Goddess Hathor, and the Temple of the Jackal God Anubis in El Dier El Bahary afterwards.
On our five-star Mayflower Nile Cruise with full board, our tour guide will assist you in checking in and showing you your cabin room for the following four nights.
Then, take some time to freshen up and relax after lunch on board before joining our tour guide for a free afternoon strolling tour of Luxor Downtown and Local Markets.
Finally, returning to Mayflower Nile Cruise for dinner and a night's stay is time.
Tuesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
East Bank Tour in Luxor
Firstly, breakfast will be served on board Mayflower Nile Cruise before meeting our tour guide and driver for an easy tour of Luxor's East Bank.
After that, begin in Karnak Temple to see Egypt's Supreme God, "God AmunRaa."
Then, transfer to Luxor Temple later to meet Goddess Mut and God Khonsu (the "AmunRaa Family").
Before you begin crossing the Nile River, lunch will be served on board Mayflower cruise ship.
Later, relax by the pool on the cruise's top deck while taking in views of both banks of the river and the rich Nile Valley, then cross the river at Esna lock and sail to Edfu.
Finally, enjoy a great dinner on board and delightful musical entertainment in the cruise lounge bar over the course of the night.
Wednesday - Nile Cruise Sailing to Edu and Kom ombo
Edu and Kom ombo Temples
Firstly, our Egyptologist will join you on a full day of Nile River sailing, with stops at Horus Temple in Edfu and the Crocodile God Temple at Komombo.
Breakfast, lunch, and supper will be served on board while sailing.
Then, relax for the entire day on the sundeck of Mayflower Nile Cruise, which also has a pool.
Finally, enjoy a Galabia Party and stay the night on Mayflower Nile Cruise.
Thursday - Nile Cruise
Day Tour in Aswan
Firstly, Mayflower cruise ship lands at Aswan early this morning. Before meeting our Egyptologist and driver to begin your tour of Aswan, enjoy breakfast on board.
On a felucca sailing journey to Nubian Land, see GharbSuhil Nubian Village, get closer to Nubians, and witness their genuine existence as African Egyptians.
Then, return to Mayflower Nile Cruise ship for a change of clothing and lunch.
Later, begin your tour of Aswan in the afternoon with our tour guide, who will show you the open-air marketplaces and local bazaar before returning you to the Nile Cruise for dinner and Nubian dancing entertainment. Overnight.
Friday - Check-out Nile Cruise
Aswan City Tour
Firstly, our tour guide will assist you with check-out and luggage after breakfast on board Mayflower Nile Cruise, and you will be welcomed by our pleasant driver who will transfer you to the High Dam in Egypt's Greatest National Project in our A/C private vehicle. Prepare your camera for a breathtaking vista of Lake Nasser.
Then, our Egyptologist will arrange for a Nile Taxi to take you to Isis Island, where you will visit the Philae Temple of Love.
Later, the tour continues with a visit to the Unfinished Obelisk at the Aswan Red Granite Quarry, followed by a return to Aswan for lunch at a Nubia Restaurant. Before travelling to the railway station to join your night train back to Cairo, enjoy a free shopping trip to the Aswan spice market.
MS Mayflower Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5- Mayflower Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Mayflower Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $400$440 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.