4 Days Nile Cruise on the MS Mayflower
A full itinerary package will be organized for you. Prepare for the Mayflower Nile cruise at the Mayflower. It is one of the most elegant cruisers on the Nile. It’s also one of the few buildings with elevators and accessibility for disabled people. Contact us to book the Mayflower Nile Cruise today.
As a result, from the minute you board, you’ll receive 5-Star service and world-class amenities. There are private mooring spots, evening entertainment, a varied daily menu, treatment facilities, and spa services available. A spacious sundeck, a pool, a jacuzzi, and a variety of other amenities are also available!
Nile River Cruises take you through the old world’s history. It travels via the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut’s rock-carved temple. And also Luxor Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Philae Temple, and other ancient Egyptian ruins. The Philae Temple was completely relocated to avoid being lost to the sands of time.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Mayflower Nile Cruise ,|
Friday - Check in
Aswan Day Tour
Meet our local tour guide and driver at the railway station to begin your day tour of this quiet city.
The Aswan Day Tour begins at the Train Station and goes south, passing via the Old Aswan Dam, which is now utilised as a West Bank bridge. Our tour guide will take you to the Turbines, Nasser Lake, and provide you with a detailed history of the High Dam's development in the twentieth century.
You'll be transferred from High Dam to the Nubian Port, where you'll board a Nile Taxi to Isis Island; where you'll learn about the Goddess Isis' love for God Osiris, how jealousy drove Osiris' brother "Set" to murder him, and how Horus; the son of Isis and Osiris, took revenge for his father by killing his uncle Set, later known as God of Evil.
Visit the Aswan Northern Red Granite Quarry for a tour of the Unfinished Obelisk, a 3500-year-old single piece of red granite weighing over 1200 tonnes that was supposed to stand in Karnak Temple 250 kilometres from Aswan, but was unfortunately cracked while being worked on; and it leaves us with some evidence on how Ancient Egyptians cut massive blocks of hard stones and transported them from the quarries to the Nile River.
After that, our tour guide will accompany you to your floating hotel for three nights with full board on the 5 Star Mayflower Nile Cruise, where he will assist you with check-in and give you free time to explore Aswan City and enjoy Mayflower Nile Cruise Entertainment Programs. Your Nile Cruise will include lunch and dinner, as well as overnight accommodations.
Saturday - Abu Simbel Day Trip Optional Tour
Abu Simbel Temples
After a 3-hour trip south of Aswan, arrive in Abu Simbel City, where our Egyptologist Tour Guide will take you on a 2-hour tour of Ramses 2nd's Temple and his favourite wife Nefertary's Temple. The two temples were built on Nubia's land to demonstrate King Ramses' total control of the region and elevate him to the status of God. The Sun Rays reach the King's face on his birthday and when he was coroneted; revealing his Ancient Egyptian majesty once more.
Arrive around lunchtime, eat your meal, and Mayflower Nile Cruise will depart to navigate the Nile River.
Finally, relax on the ship's sundeck while cruising the Nile; Mayflower Nile Cruise swimming pool is open from sunrise to dusk.
Your cruise ship will arrive in KomOmbo town at sunset; where you will be escorted by our tour guide to the Crocodile God Temple Sobek; which was used as a healing spot in Ancient Egyptian times and has a Nilo Meter to measure the Nile Water Level, visit the Room of Crocodile Mummies, and then return to the Nile Cruise for dinner and entertainment on board and overnight.
Sunday- Navigate The Nile River
After breakfast on board, rejoin our tour guide for a new visit to the Falcon God Horus Temple, where you'll be astounded at how well-preserved this temple is after more than 3000 years, and capture stunning photos with the Giant Falcon Statue made of a single piece of basalt.
Return by horse carriage to the Nile Sail and cruise towards Luxor; pausing at Esna Lock for an unforgettable Nile Lock crossing experience.
Enjoy lunch on board Mayflower Nile Cruise Ship while taking advantage of the cruise facilities.
Enjoy lunch on board your Mayflower Cruise Ship while taking advantage of the cruise facilities.
Later, arrive Luxor in the evening, have supper on board, and then take a night tour of the illuminated Temple of Luxor in Luxor City; followed by a stroll around the Luxor Open Air Market and local streets before returning to your Nile Cruise for the night.
Monday - Nile Cruise Check out
Luxor City tour
After a great breakfast on board Mayflower Nile Cruise, our tour guide will assist you with check-out and then begin a day tour of Luxor Sightseeings & Highlights. Cross the Nile to the West Bank to see the Colossi of Memnon; where you will have an incredible photo opportunity with these massive statues of King Amenhotep III; then continue to El Gorna Village via temple ruins to reach The Valley of Kings; where you will spend two hours with our Egyptologist tour guide visiting three royal tombs.
Take the electric train to the sandstone Temple of the Female Pharaoh Hatshepsut to learn about Hatshepsut's legendary story of being the daughter of God Amon and ascending to the throne of Egypt as the First Woman in History.
Cross the Nile to Luxor's East Bank for a delicious lunch break before a stunning visit to Karnak Temple; Egypt's grandest temple and the abode of Amon Ra, the tremendous God of the ancient Egyptians. Visit Alexander the Great's Amon Ra Sanctuary and marvel at the massive columns; pyrons, obelisks, and the Holy Lake of Amon.
Finally, transfer to Luxor Open-air Market for a free walking tour before boarding the Night Train back to Cairo for supper and sleep.
MS Mayflower Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Mayflower Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Mayflower Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1056$1164 / Person
"Mayflower Nile Cruise 4 Days" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.