MS Mayfair Nile Cruise from Luxor 5 Days
Pull your head out of the sand and learn about pharaohs, monarchs, and other historical people. The Mayfair Nile Cruise Itinerary is a great location to start your adventure. A 5-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan is included in the Mayfair Nile Trip. The views of Egypt are exquisitely matched with unfathomable luxury. As a result, you’ll have an unforgettable encounter. Contact us to book Mayfair Nile Cruise 5 Days Today.
In the Valley of Kings, an ancient royal necropolis on Luxor’s West Bank, walk past stunning structures. These temples have been standing for thousands of years. Consider how an ancient culture shaped the modern world. Take a magnificent Nile cruise first and foremost.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Mayfair Nile Cruise ,|
Monday - Check-in
West Bank Tour in Luxor
Firstly, after breakfast on board the night train, our local tour guide will receive you at the Luxor train station, holding a sign with your name to greet you and assist you with luggage.
Our private A/C modern vehicle welcomes you outside the train station, and our pleasant driver is eager to take you on a spectacular tour of Luxor West Bank.
After that, take a delightful journey through rural Egyptian farms and countryside to your first stop, Memnon Colossi, for a 30-minute tour after crossing the Nile River onto the West Bank.
Then, continue to the Valley of the Kings, passing via the Noble Tombs and Ramssesum Temple, where our Egyptologist tour guide will obtain an access permit allowing you to explore three of the most beautiful tombs (Extra ticket to King Tut Tomb is available on your request).
After that, go to El Dier El Bahary and see the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the humble Temple of Maternity for Goddess Hathor, and the Temple of the Jackal God Anubis.
Then, our tour guide will assist you in checking in and showing you your cabin room for the next four nights on our five-star Mayfair Nile Cruise with full board.
After lunch on board, clean up and relax before joining our tour guide for a free afternoon stroll through Luxor's downtown and local markets.
It's time to return to the Nile Cruise for dinner and a night's stay.
Tuesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
East Bank Tour in Luxor
Before meeting our tour guide and driver for an easy tour of Luxor's East Bank, breakfast will be served on board Mayfair Nile Cruise .
Begin in Karnak Temple to visit "God AmunRaa," Egypt's Supreme God.
After that, travel to Luxor Temple to meet Goddess Mut and God Khonsu (the "AmunRaa Family").
Lunch will be served on board the cruise ship before you begin crossing the Nile River.
Later, unwind by the pool on the upper deck of the cruise ship while admiring views of both banks of the river and the fertile Nile Valley, then cross the river at Esna lock and sail to Edfu.
Finally, over the duration of the voyage, enjoy a delicious meal on board and excellent musical entertainment in the Cruise lounge bar.
Wednesday - Sailing to Edu and Kom ombo
Edu and Kom ombo Temples
Firstly, our Egyptologist will first accompany you on a full day of Nile River sailing, including stops at Edfu's Horus Temple and Komombo's Crocodile God Temple.
While sailing, breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be served on board.
Then, spend the rest of the day relaxing on the sundeck of Mayfair Nile Cruise , which also features a pool.
Finally, stay the night aboard the Nile Cruise with a Galabia Party.
Thursday - Nile Cruise
Day Tour in Aswan
Firstly, to begin, Mayfair Nile Cruise ship arrives at Aswan this morning. Enjoy breakfast on board before meeting our Egyptologist and driver to begin your Aswan tour.
After that, see GharbSuhil Nubian Village, get closer to Nubians, and see their authentic existence as African Egyptians on a felucca sailing excursion to Nubian Land.
Then, after a change of clothes and lunch, return to your Nile Cruise ship.
Later, join our tour guide for an afternoon tour of Aswan, where you'll see the open-air marketplaces and local bazaar before returning to the Nile Cruise for dinner and Nubian dancing entertainment. Overnight.
Friday - Check-out
Aswan City Tour
After breakfast on board Mayfair Nile Cruise , our tour guide will assist you with check-out and luggage, and you will be greeted by our nice driver who will transport you to Egypt's Greatest National Project, the High Dam, in our A/C private vehicle. Get your camera ready for a stunning view of Lake Nasser.
Then, our Egyptologist will then book a Nile Taxi to transport you to Isis Island, where you will see the Philae Temple of Love.
After that, the journey continues with a stop at the Aswan Red Granite Quarry's Unfinished Obelisk, followed by a return to Aswan for lunch at a Nubia Restaurant. Finally, enjoy a free shopping trip to the Aswan spice market before heading to the railway station to catch your night train back to Cairo.
MS Mayfair Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor package Includes:
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5- Mayfair Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Mayfair Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1000$1100 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.