Luxury Family Trip to Egypt 10 Days with Nile Cruise and Red Sea
Start your deluxe Family Vacation to Egypt today, stay at the most luxurious accommodation allover Egypt; Our tour package for 10 Days Luxury Family Trip to Egypt with Nile Cruise and Red Sea is your ultimate choice to enjoy a private Family holiday; Get a real Egyptologist taking you for a private visit to the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx; Sail the Nile on the most luxurious cruise ships; Finally, let your Family relax by the Red Sea beach at the super deluxe resorts in Hurghada beach city. Contact us today to check your trip availability.
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Aswan - Luxor - Alexandria - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Style:||Luxury and Family Friendly|
At Cairo Airport, begin your 15-day luxury Egypt vacation package. Once you arrive in Cairo safely, meet our Egypt United Tours Airport Coordinator for assistance with your bags and entrance visa. Take advantage of the VIP treatment.
After you've finished all of your airport formalities, meet our professional driver in our luxury private vehicle and board your first ride to the 5 Stars Luxury Hotel.
After that, get help checking in for three nights and enjoy a free afternoon in Cairo.
Pyramids of Giza, Saqqara and Memphis
Giza City tour
Firstly, 08:00 AM Breakfast at your hotel and meet your professional tour guide and driver to start a day tour to Giza Pyramids.
09:00 AM arrive to Giza Pyramids to visit :
- the 3 Great Pyramids (Cheops, Chefren and Macarinos).
- the Queens Pyramids (availability to enter to one of the queens Pyramids
- the Great Sphinx, which has kept its secrets for centuries.
- the Panorama of the 3 Pyramids and the Valley Temple (Mummification Temple).
Then, Lunch at pyramids view restaurant
01:30 PM Visit Saqqara:
- Visit the Step Pyramid of Saqqara (First Pyramid in The World).
03:30 PM Tour to Memphis
- make a visit to the Open air-museum of Memphis to see the first Capital of ancient Egypt.
05:00 PM Free walk in downtown in Cairo.
Finally, 06:00 PM Transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Old Coptic Cairo and the Egyptian Museum
Coptic Cairo Visit
Firstly, 09:00 AM After Breakfast at your hotel, meet your professional tour guide and driver to start a day tour to Visit Coptic Cairo the home of some of the oldest Christian churches to visit:
- the Hanging Church “al-Muallaqah
- Abu Serga Church
- Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Walk where Mary and Josef walked thousands of years ago.
Then, 01:00 PM Lunch at Downtown restaurant.
02:00 PM You then proceed to Tahrir Square with your tour guide to see the Egyptian Museum, where you will see daily life tools from the pharaonic eras as well as gleaming historical artefacts.
Finally, 05:00PM Transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Aswan day tour
Firstly, after your breakfast, meet our Airport Coordinator and pleasant driver to be transferred to Cairo Domestic Airport for your flight to Aswan.
upon arrival at Aswan Airport, you will be greeted by our native Aswan tour guide, who will accompany you to meet our friendly private driver to visit:
- the High Dam, a rock-fill dam on the border between Egypt and Sudan
- Unfinished Obelisk, the largest ancient obelisk in Aswan Granit Quarry.
- Temple of Philae, Temple of Love on the Famous Island of Isis.
Then transfer to 5* Nile Cruise to get assist with check-in for (3 Nights/4 Days) with Full Board.
Lunch on board of your Nile Cruise
Free afternoon in Aswan to stroll around Aswan City Bazaar and Spices Market.
Finally, 08:00 PM Dinner on board of your Nile Cruise and overnight in Aswan.
Sailing-Kom Ombo Temple
Visit Kom Ombo Temple
Firstly 08:00 AM Breakfast on board of your Nile cruise and relax as you sail along the fertile Nile Valley,
01:00 PM Lunch on board of Nile cruise.
Then sailing towards Kom Ombo Town.
-Visit The Crocodile God at Kom Ombo Temple with your tour guide.
Free time on board to enjoy sailing.
Arrive Edfu city and overnight in Edfu.
05:30 PM Afternoon tea on the Sun Deck.
Finally, 08:00 PM Dinner on board of Nile cruise with Folkloric Show.
Sailing – Edfu Temple
Visit Edfu Temple
Firstly, 08:00 AM Arrive to Luxor and enjoy breakfast on board of Nile Cruise, meet our Tour Guide to go to Edfu Temple.
-Visit the temple of Falcon God Hours Edfu Temple.
01:00 PM Lunch on board of Nile cruise.
- Continue sailing to pass Isna Lock.
Then, arrive Luxor City.
05.00 PM visit Luxor Temple with your tour guide and the famous Avenue of Sphinx.
08.00 PM Entertain a tasty Dinner on cruise board and enjoy a relaxing overnight
Finally, 09:30 PM Enjoy a lovely Galabia Party on board.
Luxor day tour
08:00 AM breakfast on board of Nile Cruise, meet your tour guide and driver to check out and start your tour in Luxor;
- make a visit Karnak Temple which covers a huge area and includes several temples, the largest being the Temple of Amon
- Enjoy a visit the Valley of the Kings to enjoy 3 Royal Tombs recommended by our guide,
- Visit the Colossi of Memnon and the Hatshepsut Temple.
01:30 PM Transfer to Hurghada via a/c modern vehicle with our driver and tour guide.
04:30 PM Arrive to Hurghada hotel to check-in at 5* Hotel with Soft All Inclusive.
Finally, Dinner at your hotel and overnight in Hurghada.
Breakfast at your hotel
Free morning at Leisure by The Beach at your Hotel.
Optional water activities are available on request with extra fees.
Sea Trips, Diving, Snorkeling, islands trips etc..
Lunch and Dinner are served at set time at hotel
Enjoy a lovely evening.
Day Day 9
Hurghada - Back to Cairo
Back to Cairo
08:00 AM Breakfast on your hotel
Free morning at Leisure by the Beach at your Hotel.
12:00 PM check out then meet and assist by our local coordinator and private driver to to travel to Cairo.
Lunch box on your way
07:00 PM Arrive Cairo and transfer to your hotel to get assist with check in at 5* hotel.
Overnight night in Cairo.
Day Day 10
Final departure day
Enjoy your hotel breakfast first and foremost. Following that, your tour guide will drive you to Cairo International Airport, where you will fly home after an unforgettable journey to Egypt.
Our Luxury Family Trip to Egypt 10 Days with Nile Cruise and Red Sea includes:
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo/Aswan)
- 4Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 3 Nights accommodation on board at Nile cruise with Full board.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Hurghada Hotel with All soft-inclusive.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Our Luxury Family Trip to Egypt 10 Days with Nile Cruise and Red Sea excludes
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3755$4110 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.