Luxury Egypt 8 days Trip From Australia Cairo and Red Sea Top-Rated 2023/2024
Arrive at Cairo International Airport to begin your luxury Egypt 8 days Trip From Australia to Hurghada, a representative from the airport will meet you there to assist with your Egypt entrance visa, luggage collection, and customs; Meet our experienced driver, who will transport you to your Cairo hotel in a private, opulent vehicle with air conditioning. assist you with check-in and give you some time to get acquainted with Cairo and Hurghada. And enjoy your luxury Egypt 8 days Trip From Australia to Hurghada.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury Hotel|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Educational Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 person|
Departure from Sydney International Airport in Australia.
Arrival At Cairo to start your first-day luxury Egypt 8 days Trip From Australia to Hurghada
Once you have safely landed at Cairo International Airport, you may easily identify our tour guide. He is holding a sign that says, "Egypt United Tours," along with your name.
A private, elevated vehicle will be waiting at the airport to take you to the VIP area. Your tour manager takes you to relax while he completes the paperwork for your entry visa to Egypt and luggage clearance.
While waiting, meet your tour manager and our private vehicle driver outside the VIP lounge. Start your trip to Cairo, where you'll be staying in a five-star luxury hotel.
Finally, Set up your 2-night check-in by meeting with our hotel expert. Eat a delicious meal and stay the night in a hotel.
And don't forget that you still have a lot to explore in your luxury Egypt 8 days Trip From Australia to Hurghada.
Pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum
Start your day off right at 8:00 a.m. at the hotel with a delicious breakfast. After that, follow your Egyptologist to a location where you may experience Egypt's era of pyramid building. Your plan calls for three stops: the Chefren Pyramid, the Cheops Pyramid, and the Menkaure Pyramid.
Visit one of the six miniature pyramids erected in honor of the Queens. The Great Sphinx Statue can then be visited, and at the Panorama Pyramids, you can take moving memorial photos. The Sahara Pyramids offer 30-minute camel or equestrian rides.
Egyptian Museum tour
Enjoy a delicious Egyptian lunch at 1:00 p.m. in a dining restaurant with a wonderful view of the Giza Pyramids Plateau. Your tour guide will also take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you can see the stunning collection of Tutankhamun treasures and over 100,000 other rare items from ancient Egypt.
Return to your hotel
Free day at leisure
After breakfast at your Cairo hotel, meet your driver and tour guide to get you to the domestic airport so you may fly to Hurghada.
Arrive in Hurghada and help you with two nights of soft all-inclusive check-in, lunch and dinner, and an overnight stay at a hotel there.
Finally, you may enjoy your luxury Egypt 8 days Trip From Australia to Hurghada.
Free day at Red sea
Your stay at the Hurghada hotel on the Red Sea Beach includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and nonalcoholic beverages. (Soft all-inclusive)
On request, Hurghada
- optional sea cruises including Desert safari, snorkeling, diving, and other water activities are all available.
Free day at Hurghada resort
To begin with, an all-inclusive vacation enables you to relax and rest at your hotel's beach and pool (full board with soft drinks)
Snorkeling, a boat trip to Gifton Island, Scopa Diving, parasailing, sea games, and a Quad Safari are among the optional excursions.
back to Cairo
[caption id="attachment_766" align="aligncenter" width="781"] Cairo - Khan El Khalili Bazaar
Return back to Cairo and Old Cairo day tour luxury Egypt 8 days Trip From Australia to Hurghada
After breakfast at your Hurghada hotel, your tour guide and driver will get you to the domestic airport so you can catch a flight back to Cairo.
Arrive in Cairo.
Your tour guide will accompany you to the Oldest Area of Cairo where you'll enjoy a beautiful visit to the Orthodox Church of the Virgin Mary at Hanging Church, St. Sergius and Bacchus Holy Church, and the Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Before being led to Moqatam mountain by your tour guide, enjoy a great Egyptian lunch at Nile View Restaurant. While you're here, you can visit King Mohamed Ali's Marble Mosque and Saladin's Citadel.
Last but not least, explore Cairo's districts and the Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
Transfer to your hotel in Cairo for the evening.
Final Departure For luxury Egypt 8 days Trip From Australia to Hurghada.
Enjoy a delicious hotel breakfast in Cairo before meeting our airport representative for transportation to Cairo International Airport and assistance with boarding your return flight.
Luxury Egypt 8 Days Trip From Australia Package Inclusions;
- International flight tickets.
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 4 Nights accommodation in Hurghada Hotel with All soft-inclusive.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours are as mentioned above.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo/Hurghada) (Hurghada/Cairo)
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Luxury Egypt 8 Days Trip From Australia Package Excludes;
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $4680$5150 / Person
Our Luxury Egypt 8 Days Trip From Australia Package Rates All Year Round;
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.