The Best Luxury Egypt 8 days Trip From Australia to Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh 2023/2024
As soon as you arrive at Cairo International Airport, a representative from the airport will be waiting for you to assist with getting your Egypt entrance visa, luggage pickup, and customs; Meet our experienced driver who will take you to your Cairo hotel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle. assist you with the check-in procedure and give you some time to adjust to Sharm el sheikh time and Cairo time and start your 8 days Luxury Egypt trip package From Australia to Sharm El Sheikh.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Star Luxury Hotel|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 person|
Departure Sydney Airport to start your Luxury Egypt 8 days Trip From Australia Cairo and Red Sea.
Arrive To Cairo Airport
[caption id="attachment_9437" align="aligncenter" width="782"] Cairo aerial View and Nile River in Egypt[/caption]
Arrival day to start your first-day luxury Egypt 8 days Trip From Australia to Cairo and Red Sea
To begin, you will recognize our representative as soon as you land at Cairo International Airport. He has a sighn with your name on it in his hand.
In order to allow you to relax and enjoy your travel, this coordinator will handle all of your airport formalities, Egypt visas, and baggage receipt.
Our private driver will be waiting for you as you leave the airport in a stylish air-conditioned vehicle. He'll take you to a five-star luxury hotel right away.
You're exploring Cairo's streets and meeting Egyptians for the first time. That makes you want to walk around the city more and talk to more Egyptians. Learn more about them, their customs, and their culture in the interim.
Finally Upon meeting your guide, you can get settled at your hotel and rest for the evening.
Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Giza Pyramids Tour
firstly, your hotel serves an outstanding breakfast at 8:00 a.m.
Start your journey to the Giza Pyramids with our friendly driver and cutting-edge car. Discover the Queens' Pyramids and the Great Pyramid of King Cheops. The inner ticket for the Great Pyramid is available, but it's only included if you ask for it.
Time to discover how the Pyramids were constructed by the ancient Egyptians. Pay a visit to the Second and Third Pyramids.
Amazing photos of the Three Pyramids are to be taken. Take pleasure in the remainder of your trip across the Sahara Pyramids.
By exploring the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx beforehand, you can learn more about the Great Sphinx's well-kept mysteries.
01:00 P.m. Your tour guide will take you to a stunning restaurant with a view of the pyramids for a delicious lunch.
Egyptian Museum Trip
Following your visit to the Egyptian Museum, at 2:00 pm, you will be able to see King Tut's beautiful Golden Treasure.
Finally, return to your hotel at 4:00 p.m. and enjoy the pool and other facilities, as well as other services.
Fly to Sharm El Sheikh
Arrive to Sharm el Sheikh
After breakfast, meet our airport coordinator and our friendly driver to take you to Cairo Domestic Airport for your flight to Sharm el Sheikh.
Our tour guide well help you with the check-in to your hotel to enjoy Soft All-Inclusive stay in Sharm el Sheikh.
You'll have dinner there and spend the night.
Free Day In Sharm El Sheikh
Free Day in The Red Sea
Start by resting and taking advantage of an all-inclusive getaway at Sharm El Sheikh hotel on the Red Sea Beach (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with soft drinks)
Sharm el sheikh sea excursions, desert safaris, scuba diving, snorkeling, and other water sports are all offered upon request.
Sharm El Sheikh - Back to Cairo
Continue Your Luxury Egypt 8 days Trip From Australia to Cairo and Red Sea
Firstly, Breakfast at your hotel allows you to spend a relaxing morning by the beach.
Before boarding your flight to Cairo, transfer to the domestic airport in Sharm el Sheikh to complete all essential airport procedures.
Then, Start your day with your tour guide who will greet you at the Cairo airport and transport you to the
. You may smell exotic aromas like musk, amber, and jasmine with a special blend of incense and spices while your ears enjoy soul-soothing music and your eyes dazzle from lanterns and silver crystal handicrafts.
Finally, You will be transported to a 5* luxury hotel to check-in. have a free evening and a calm night in Cairo.
Old Cairo Day Tour
Cairo Day Trip
First, rise early to enjoy the hotel's wonderful breakfast. Then, travel to the stronghold of Babylon with your Egyptologist and follow along the Holy Family's footsteps to St. Sergius and Bacchus Church and the Hanging Church. Then, discover the past of the Jewish community in Egypt at the Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Afterward, enjoy an Egyptian feast during your lunch break while surrounded by the sounds of exotic music and fragrant incense in this former Islamic world.
transfer back to your hotel at the end.
Final Departing time For luxury Egypt 8 days Trip From Australia to Cairo and Red Sea
After breakfast, your tour guide will meet you at the airport to assist you with your return home after an unforgettable 8 days Luxury Egypt trip package From Australia to Sharm El Sheikh.
Our Luxury Egypt 8 days Trip From Australia To Cairo and Red Sea Inclusions;
- Entry Visa To Egypt
- International flight tickets.
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo/Sharm el sheikh ) (Sharm el sheikh /Cairo)
- 4 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Sharm el sheikh Hotel with All soft-inclusive.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Our Luxury Egypt 8 days Trip From Australia To Cairo and Red Sea Exclusions;
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $4680$5170 / Person
Our Luxury Egypt 8 Days Trip From Australia Package Rates All Year Round;
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.