Luxury 5 Days Trip Package Cairo And Giza From Canada
Experience a Luxury 5 days trip package to Cairo and Giza from Canada at the most deluxe 5* Hotels with all services and facilities.
Our services start from landing at Cairo International Airport till the last moment of your journey, we are with you, wherever you’re.
Book your luxurious 5 days with airfare from Canada with Egypt United Tours Agency.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5* Luxury Hotel|
|Tour Category:||Coptic Egypt Tours - Egypt Luxury Travel - Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022 - Islamic Egypt Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 Persons|
Arrival to Cairo International Airport
Arrival To Cairo & Old Cairo Tour
Landing at Cairo International Airport, and greet by our airport representative who's holding a sign with Egypt United Tours and helps you with all paperwork procedures.
Then by a specialist driver and an A/C vehicle , he will transferred you to a luxurious hotel to check-in and take a flavorful breakfast, then meet our driver to start a gorgeous tour.
The Coptic Museum, which holds the largest collection of Coptic Christian artwork and artifacts in the world.
There are also six churches here that date back to the early Christian era. The Hanging Church, or the Church of the Virgin Mary, was built in the 9th century to ‘hang’ high upon the walls of Babylon.
Will have your lunch at luxurious restaurant.
Then you will back to hotel to relax, have dinner and stay tuned for tomorrow's adventure.
Ancient Egyptian Civilization
Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx, and Grand Egyptian Museum
To continue, at 8:00 a.m., you can enjoy the hotel's lavish breakfast. Meeting with your Egyptologist guide after breakfast.
Start your journey to the Great Pyramids of Giza in style with your own modern luxury vehicle and chauffeur.
Guests' first stop will be at The Khufu Pyramid, also known as Cheops' Pyramid. It's there that your Egyptologist guide will take you to uncover all the mysteries and secrets of Egypt's greatest monument.
The next step is to enter The Great Pyramid and the Queens' Pyramids.
You would like to meet up with your driver again when you reach the massive Second Pyramid of King Khafre, which also houses his mortuary temple.
Then, continue your trip into the Sahara Desert to see the Great Pyramid of Giza and the Third Pyramid of King Menkaure.
See the Pyramids in all their wonderfulness at The Pyramids Panorama. Take off on a camel or a horse for a half-hour ride to see the Three Great Pyramids and the Six Queens.
After that, your tour guide will take you to see The Great Sphinx and The Valley Temple.
Visit Felfela Luxury Restaurant, located close to the Pyramids, for lunch.
Then return back to the hotel to take some rest in a breathtaking view.
Saqqara, Dahshour Pyramids and Memphis Tours
Saqqara, Dahshour Pyramids, and Memphis
Today is the day you will discover a pharaonic secret for the first time.
Firstly, enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Then, have your Egyptologist lead you to these buried treasures in Dahshour. Explore the ancient dunes and come face to face with the twin Pyramids. From this vantage point, you can watch as events from ancient Egypt unfold before your very eyes, you're now standing in front of the 1st attempt at constructing a pyramid, it's The Bent Pyramid.
Then you will be at The oldest Egyptian capital Memphis.
Take a break and enjoy lunch. Then, continue to Saqqara to see The original pyramid. The King's Step Pyramid of Zoser. Similarly, you should check out the Southern deep Tomb while you're at the Pyramid Complex. You should also visit the High Official Tombs in the Saqqara area. Finally, the incredible wall paintings date back thousands of years.
You could also return to your Cairo hotel.
At long last, you choose to spend the night at the Hotel.
Old Islamic Cairo
Islamic Cairo Discovering
Firstly, after enjoying a rich breakfast at the hotel, meet your friendly Egyptologist and your expert driver. Board your vehicle to your next stop at Islamic Cairo It's where you see the peak of Islamic reign in Egypt.
Islamic Cairo, Citadel of Saladin is a fortress in Cairo, Egypt that was originally constructed by Salah ad-Din and expanded upon by subsequent Egyptian rulers during the medieval Islamic period. For nearly 700 years, it served as both the political and residential center of Egyptian power.
Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Alabaster Mosque is a mosque in the Citadel of Cairo, it was constructed by Muhammad Ali Pasha between 1830 and 1848.
Mosque and Madrasa of Sultan Hassan.
Khan el-Khalili is a must-visit bazaar and souq. The bazaar district of Cairo, which was established as a trading center during the Mamluk era and is named for one of its numerous historic caravanserais, is now one of the city's most popular tourist destinations.
Meet your friendly driver again to transfer you to a fabulous dinner cruise on the best Nile view you have ever seen.
Back to the hotel for a night's stay in Cairo.
Today is the last day, you'll be leaving Cairo. Depending on when you fly out, you may be able to enjoy a savory breakfast at the hotel. After that, you'll be transferred to Cairo International Airport by your own vehicle and an airport coordinator, where you can say goodbye to Egypt with wonderful memories.
Your Luxury 5 days trip package to Cairo and Giza from Canada Package Includes:
- International flight tickets. (Toronto/Cairo/Toronto)
- VIP Meet and assist at Cairo International Airport by our tour manager.
- Accommodation in Cairo hotel 4 Nights with Bed and breakfast.
- All Transfers are by our Modern Private A/C Vehicle during your trip as mentioned above (including Fuel)
- The Airport transfers on arrival and departure and domestic airport transfers.
- Expert Egyptologist Tour Guide all your trip.
- All meals mentioned above.
- services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Your Luxury 5 days trip package Cairo and Giza from Canada Package Excludes:
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $4180$4210 / Person
Luxury 5 Days Trip package from Canada with airfare Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.