A Lovely Luxury 4 Days Mövenpick Cairo Hotel Package
For a great 4 Days Mövenpick Cairo Hotel, uncover Cairo’s opulent heritage and lodge in style at the fashionable hotel. Give yourself some time and visit Cairo to explore the beauty of the city, the ancient Egyptian monuments, Coptic churches, and Islamic mosques.
Enjoy 4 tremendous days at the incredible Mövenpick hotel in Cairo, Egypt. In order to see the Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, and the Khan el Khalili bazaars, we shall accompany you on a tour of both ancient and modern Cairo.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Mövenpick Cairo Hotel 5* Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel Accommodation And Tours|
Arrival Cairo - Welcome to the land of the Pharaoh
Welcome to the land of the Pharaoh
Egypt's Cairo is waiting for you (Around The Clock)
As soon as you clear customs and baggage claim at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures), your tour manager will be there to greet you and accompany you on your way to the Mövenpick Cairo Hotel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle. The tour manager will be there to help you check into your hotel and go through your vacation schedule with you so that you know exactly when to be picked up for each excursion.
In Cairo for the night.
Pyramids Day Tour
Giza Pyramids Tour
Start your day off right at 8:00 a.m. at the hotel with a delicious Breakfast. After that, follow your Egyptologist to a location where you may experience Egypt's heyday of pyramid building. Your plan calls for three stops:
During the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt, Khufu served as the second pharaoh of the 4th dynasty, also known by the Greek name Cheops. The period known as the Fourth Dynasty in the Old Kingdom is commonly referred to as its "golden era."
Khafre, the third king of the 4th Dynasty, built the second-largest pyramid at Giza and in Egypt around 2540 BC. Khafre, also known as Chephren, was the grandson of Ancient Egyptian architect Sneferu and the son of Great Pyramid builder Khufu.
Menkaure built the third and smallest Giza pyramid (Mycerinus in Greek). The late 26th century BC is the accepted completion date. Menkaure, like other Giza pyramid builders, governed Egypt during the 4th Dynasty of the Old Kingdom.
Then meet our driver who will transfer you back to your hotel and Overnight in Cairo.
The Egyptian Museum And Old Cairo Tour
The Egyptian Museum Tour
Start your day at Mövenpick Cairo Hotel with a delicious Breakfast and a city view with fresh air. Then meet our tour guide and driver to transfer you to The Egyptian Museum, where, your questions will meet their answers. Were the ancient Egyptian bodies with the strength that made them lift high heavy stones to touch the sky thousands of years ago, such as what we see from the pyramids as well as the huge temples?
Then, our driver will take you to Old Cairo to see the Hanging Church, Church of Abu Serga (where Jesus is claimed to have sought sanctuary), and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
After finishing the tour, you will back to the hotel.
Overnight in Cairo and in the open bazaar of Khan El Khalili.
The Last Day Of Your 4 Days Mövenpick Cairo Hotel Package
Wake up and have your breakfast at your hotel, then our friendly driver will be waiting for you to transfer you back to the airport. we hope you enjoy your stay.
Your 4 Days Mövenpick Cairo Hotel Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- 3 Night accommodation at Mövenpick Cairo Hotel with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary
- All Tipping and gratuities
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary
- All services charges
This 4-Days Mövenpick Cairo Hotel Package Excludes:
- International flight tickets
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any type of drinks in the hotel or during the tour
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1150$1210 / Person
Our 4-Days Mövenpick Cairo Hotel Package
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April, a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.