Luxor Tour to West and East Bank
Day tour to the top attractions in Luxor. Karnak Temples and Valley of Kings tours. Have a day tour to Luxor starts by visiting The West Bank of Luxor; You go first to the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut Temple at Dair El- Bahari, Colossi of Memnon then; Afternoon you visit the East Bank of Luxor which includes Luxor and Karnak temples and the Avenue of Sphinxes.
The meeting point is at any location in Luxor City.
Starting time: 08:00 AM
West Bank of Luxor Tour
Firstly, Breakfast at your hotel then, meet our professional tour guide and driver to transfer you to the west bank to start your day tour by visiting the Valley of the Kings where you can see the tombs of the ancient royal kings of Egypt in addition to the famous king Tutankhamun tomb and enjoy the electric train ride to reach inside the valley where you visit three tombs (king Tut tomb entrance is with extra fees).
Then, transfer and arrive at Dair El-Bahari Temple which was dedicated to the powerful queen Hatshepsut who was one of the first women to rule a country in the world and she also was famous for her strength that her reign in Egypt witnessed prosperity.
After visiting Dair El-Bahari and seeing how ancient Egyptians cut it into the mountain; Follow your tour guide to visit the Colossi of Memnon standing in the road with its outstanding features.
East Bank Tour
Next, it is time to visit the East Bank and see its temples; you will begin with visiting Karnak temple one of the top attractions in Luxor. Karnak is the biggest and largest cult temple in Egypt. Follow your Egyptologist tour guide and get to know more about the kings who participated in building Karnak.
Then, transfer to visit Luxor Temple along the Nile valley of the East Bank to see the massive statues and columns of King Ramses the Second and the rest of the temple where the kings of the 18th and 19th dynasties participated in building it.
Finally, transfer back to the meeting point or your hotel to spend the rest of your day.
|Trip Duration:||1 Days / 0 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Style:||Educational - Culture|
- Meet & drop off from/to your stay in Luxor.
- Transfers to all the mentioned sites and landmarks throughout your day tour by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Tickets of all the named sites in this Luxor Tour to West and East Bank
- Expert private Egyptologist accompanies you throughout the day tour.
- Bottled water.
- Lunch meal.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Any optional site/activity/meal.
- Personal needs & tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $125$135 / Person
The price above is for a minimum of 2 persons.
Supplement for a solo traveler is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.