MS Le Fayan Nile Cruise From Luxor 5 Days
Egypt is unquestionably one of the most fascinating countries on the planet. Set sail on a beautiful Egypt Nile cruise from Luxor on the lovely Nile Trip. The magnificent rooms, great cuisine, and, most importantly, world-class facilities make every stay onboard Nile Cruise an unforgettable experience. Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Aswan are all interesting places to visit. Along the way, you’ll pass through some of Egypt’s most famous historical landmarks. Horus’ temple, as well as two others dedicated to Sobek and Haeroris, are among them. Book MS Le Fayan Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor
Both the High Dam and the stunning Philae Temple in Aswan are must-see attractions. You’re all ready for a five-day vacation in stunning scenery!
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Le Fayan ,|
Thursday - Check in
Luxor Tour to Kings Valley and Hatshepsut Temple
Start your Luxor West Bank tour with our Egyptologist and private car and driver, stopping at the Royal Graveyard of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Memnon Giant Statues, commonly known as the "Colossi of Memnon."
After a four-night stay in a five-star hotel, take a full-board Nile Cruise with lunch on board and an afternoon to relax and recover.
After that, take a stroll through Luxor's charming neighbourhood streets and market as the sun sets.
Before spending the evening in Luxor, return to the Nile Cruise for dinner and entertainment.
Friday - Nile Cruise Navigation
Luxor Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
Meet our Egyptologist tour guide in the cruise lobby after a delicious breakfast on board your Nile Ship to begin a half-day tour of the largest ancient Egyptian temples at Karnak Temple of God Amun Raa, followed by a visit to Luxor Temple to see the Temple of God Amun's wife Mut.
Return to Nile Cruise to begin your Nile River Valley boat adventure.
Your Nile Cruise will then sail through Esna Lock, a once-in-a-lifetime experience best seen from the ship's top deck.
Finally, spend the night on your Nile Cruise.
Saturday - Sailing Nile Cruise
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples visit
To begin, sail to Edfu City this morning, have breakfast with our Egyptologist on board your Nile Cruise, and then go in a horse carriage to Edfu Temple's House of Horus the Falcon God.
Through the Great Pylons, enter the greatest open court of the best-preserved Ancient Egyptian house of worship, stand behind the gigantic basalt statue of the Falcon God, and watch the Falcon God of Sky fight the devil's Hippopotamus sign in the combat hallway.
Your horse carriage driver will then return you to the ship, where you may enjoy the remainder of the day sailing the Nile.
Your cruise will dock at Kom Ombo later this evening, where you may have a stunning night tour of the 180 BC Temple of the Crocodile God.
Our Egyptologist will demonstrate the Nilo Meter, the Ancient Calendar, and the crocodile mummy room, as well as explain how this site was formerly utilised as a hospital, complete with medical equipment carved into the Temple walls to treat various ailments.
Finally, as your Nile River cruise comes to a close, prepare your meals onboard and relax.
Sunday - Sailing to Aswan
Felucca sailing and visit to Nubian Village
Later, your ship will arrive in Kom Ombo, where you may take a night tour of the 180 BC Temple of the Crocodile God.
Our Egyptologist will describe the Nilo Meter, the Ancient Calendar, and the crocodile mummy room, as well as how this site was formerly used as a hospital, complete with medical equipment carved into the Temple walls to cure various maladies.
Finally, as your Nile River cruise nears its end, prepare your meals onboard and unwind.
Monday - Check out
Enjoy your Nile Cruise breakfast before meeting our tour guide for check-out assistance. To begin your Aswan day tour, meet our Aswan driver, who will transfer you to Aswan in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
The voyage begins today at Philae at the Isis Temple (280 BC). Take a Nubian Nile Taxi to Isis Island's Temple of Love, Isis House of Birth, and holy shrine, where our tour guide will point out the Christian Cross Symbol on the temple walls as well as inscriptions from travellers from the 18th and 19th centuries AD.
Visit the High Dam, which was built by President Gamal Abdulnasser in 1961 and offers a spectacular view of the Nile Cataract and Lake Nasser, as well as the Egyptian and Soviet Friendship Symbol in the shape of a Lotus Flower.
In Aswan's Northern Quarry, one of the world's best red granite quarries, our Egyptologist will demonstrate how Ancient Egyptians carved gigantic granite slabs like the Unfinished Obelisk, transported them to the Nile, and utilised them to build temples.
Before heading to the Aswan Train Station or Airport, take advantage of some spare time.
MS Le Fayan Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor Package Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
MS Le Fayan Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $595$660 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.