MS la Traviata Nile cruise From Luxor 8 Days
Passengers on this wonderful “MS la Traviata Nile cruise From Luxor 8 Days” will sail to the Nile’s heart, passing by magnificent pharaonic monuments and tombs. They’ll transport you to ancient Egypt, with all of its wonders and mysteries, as well as your own Egyptologist too. On the “MS la Traviata Nile Cruise” route, a knowledgeable Egyptologist will reveal the secrets of the pharaohs. You’ll be able to tour the majority of the significant Egypt sites from Luxor to Aswan, in addition, to get all the experience of the intricacies of ancient Egypt, because, you’ll come across a point that will transport you to another event in Egyptian history.
You’ll go from the daily lives of the pharaohs to the mysteries and secrets of the afterlife. As part of your 7-night “MS la Traviata Nile Cruise” itinerary, take a private, air-conditioned driving tour of ancient Egypt.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Cultural - Educational|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ La Traviata Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
A tour of the East Bank and check-in
Your Nile Cruise will begin once you arrive in Luxor. Allow ample time to arrive at your location. You will have some free time after checking in and boarding. The ship offers a delicious supper at 1:00 p.m.
After lunch, travel to Luxor's East Bank with the rest of your tour group to view the spectacular Luxor Temple and the massive Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient ruins. This city used to be a temple-filled metropolis with a 2,000-year history.
After your tour, return to the ship for tea and a spectacular Folkloric Show. Dinner will be served later that evening.
- Day 2
Luxor City tour
Luxor, the West Bank
Enjoy a great breakfast aboard the cruise ship while taking in the fresh Nile breeze. Your Egyptologist chauffeurs you to Luxor's west bank in an air-conditioned private vehicle. According to Egyptian mythology, it is the pharaohs' afterlife world, where they travel the pharaonic subterranean tunnels leading to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
A magnificent temple appears in the center of a mountain. Hatshepsut Temple is dedicated to Hatshepsut, Egypt's most powerful king. When you return to the boat, the Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, appear.
Before boarding the cruise ship and crossing through Esna Lock, you will be served a delicious dinner.
Stop for afternoon tea and supper as you cruise near Edfu on your route to Edfu.
- Day 3
Sailing to Edfu
Cruise on the Nile
Our journey starts with a chance encounter. Savour the cruise ship breakfast first and foremost. Following that, your Egyptologist will take you to Horus's abode, Edfu Temple. The temple appears to have been built recently, based on its outstanding preservation.
Then check out the colorful tributes to historical events. Your Egyptologist will next accompany you to your Nile Cruise, where your magnificent journey to Kom Ombo will come to a close.
Float down the Nile while seeing the Nile Valley's gorgeous meadows. Take advantage of the sumptuous meal and afternoon tea provided by your cruise to Aswan.
After that, spend the night on a cruise ship near Aswan, Egypt, celebrating Galabia's party with a spectacular dinner.
With its unique ambience, a free walking tour of Aswan's streets transports you to another world.
At the end of your outing, dinner will be served.
- Day 4
Sightseeing in Aswan
Begin your day at Aswan, a lovely city surrounded by natural splendor. Your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam after a gourmet breakfast on board your Nile Cruise. The High Dam is a massive building project that is regarded as one of the twentieth century's greatest mysteries. Nasser Lake, the world's largest artificial lake, may be seen from this vantage point.
After that, you and Osiris will proceed to the Philae Temple, which is Isis' home. For your first visit to the Nubians, your Egyptologist will take you by water taxi to Philae Temple.
After that, you can unwind and enjoy your lunch aboard the Nile Cruise.
Then spend the night on a cruise ship near Aswan, Egypt, lavishly feasting in honor of Galabia's party.
It is also possible to take a free walking tour of Aswan's streets, which will dazzle you with its unique ambiance.
After your outing, dinner will be served.
- Day 5
Aswan City and sailing to Kom Ombo
A day trip to Aswan
Breakfast is available on board the cruise ship in Aswan. Then you'll be sent to this portion of pharaonic engineering, where the pharaohs' lines on the Unfinished Obelisk may still be visible, posing a pharaonic architectural challenge. It is the biggest in terms of size.
The Spicy Market in Aswan and its environs are open to visitors. Enjoy a great lunch after a leisurely tour of Kom Ombo.
Finally, while listening to Nubian music and dining on Nubian food, spend a romantic evening on board.
- Day 6
Kom Ombo Temple
Trip to Kom Ombo
Examine the medical artifacts in Sobek's palace to discover more about the first pharaonic hospital and how ancient Egyptians handled injuries. Kom Ombo is the name of the temple. First, start with a great breakfast on the cruise ship's deck.
After that, your Egyptologist will take you to Kom Ombo Temple. After that, take a boat to Edfu for a delicious lunch. Afternoon tea is included in the Luxor tour.
Finally, onboard your cruise ship, a wonderful supper and galabia celebration await you. Relax in your large cabins as the cruise ship approaches Luxor for the night.
- Day 7
Luxor West Bank
The allure of West Luxor has drawn you back to it. Breakfast is vital on a cruise ship. Learn how Ramses II built Luxor's Theban Necropolis' a huge monolith temple to survive millions of years.
With Egyptian-style streets, daily necessities, and ancient Egyptian monuments, the city grows into a pharaonic metropolis. You'll learn about royal tomb laborers, marvel builders, and classic pharaonic archaeological artifacts of exceptional craftsmanship as you travel through Egypt. Deir el-Medina is the name of the town.
The majestic Hapu Temple is located nearby. After a delicious meal, your Egyptologist will take you on a Nile Cruise.
Take a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars after that.
Following that, a Nile night cruise with food and entertainment will take place. This evening, unwind in your cabin.
- Day 8
Check out of Nile cruise
Board the cruise ship for a nice meal before disembarking. Depending on your flight/train schedule, you can then tour the Nobel Valley with an Egyptologist.
Finally, we will transport you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport, where you will board a domestic or international flight (according to your choice). We're looking forward to completing your paperwork so you can go in style, with fond memories of your seven-night Nile cruise.
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 8 Days accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
MS la Traviata Nile cruise 8 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1680$1845 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.