MS la Traviata Nile cruise From Aswan 4 Days
We’ll pick you up at the airport or train station. Then take you to MS la Traviata Nile cruise From Aswan for 4 Days. Depending on your goals, you can fly or take the train to Aswan. When you’ve seen enough of the West Bank’s breathtaking scenery. In the future, we wish you safe and enjoyable travels.
With our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise excursion, you may cruise the Nile River from Aswan to Luxor. The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple. These are the most famous and stunning historic structures of the Nile River Valleys.
After traveling to Aswan early in the morning, board a Nile cruise ship for four days in Ancient Egypt. Then ride the Nile to Cairo. A four-day Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor is highly recommended. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ La Traviata Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Arrive to Aswan
Aswan Tour and Nile Cruise
Our private driver will meet you in Aswan and take you on a tour of the city.
Then travel south of Aswan to the High Dam of Egypt.
After that, you'll be driven by ferry to Isis' Island, where you'll get the chance to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide, who will explain the Temple's mysteries as well as Isis' love story with her husband Osiris.
Return to the dock for a visit to Aswan's Red Granite Quarry, where you'll learn how ancient Egyptians constructed the 1,000-tonne monolith "the Unfinished Obelisk."
Then, in Aswan, board our five-star Nile Cruise, where our tour leader will greet you.
Finally, unwind at a beautiful Nile-view hotel, have lunch on board, and spend the day exploring Aswan and its open-air market. When dining at the Cruise Bar, you can enjoy the ship's entertainment.
- Day 2
Nile Cruise Sailing
Sailing to Kom Ombo
Begin your Nile cruise with brunch, after a cup of tea or coffee. Apart from having extra time on your hands,
Take a midday Nile sail as you reach Kom Ombo.
Later this evening, you'll pay a visit to the Crocodile God's Kom Ombo Temple, which is close to the Nile River's bank. Your tour guide will take you to the Crocodile Mummies and a healing area because this temple was previously a hospital.
Dinner and entertainment will be part of the Nile Cruise.
- Day 3
Sailing on the Nile
Edfu Temple visit
While you eat breakfast, your Nile Cruise will cruise down the Nile River.
Following that, our tour guide will arrange for a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage ride to the God Horus Temple, which is "the only method to get to the temple."
Then stroll to the Temple to witness Horus' massive Falcon Statue, and then down the Alley to see the mythical tale of good and evil carved onto the walls.
After that, relax on the upper deck of the Nile Cruise while observing Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily routines.
Your Nile Cruise may sail through Esna lock after nightfall, depending on the flood season, when your floating hotel may descend a few meters.
There will be an overnight stay on board following dinner.
- Day 4
Luxor Tour and Nile Cruise check out
Your Nile Cruise will sail down the Nile River as you have breakfast.
Then, as "the only means to get to the temple," our tour guide will arrange for a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage ride to the God Horus Temple.
Then walk to the Temple to admire Horus' enormous Falcon Statue, and then go down the Alley to see the mythical tale of good and evil inscribed onto the walls.
After meeting your horse carriage driver and observing Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily routines, take a break on the upper deck of the Nile Cruise.
Luxor East Bank
On your journey back to the Luxor East Bank, take a photo of Memnon's Giant Colossi.
After that, have lunch in Luxor before continuing to Karnak Temple, which has the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater, as well as towering walls, immense chambers, and massive obelisks, before returning to your car and continuing to Luxor Temple, your final visit of the day.
The magnificent papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy can be found along the Sphinxes Road and within Amun's Harem.
Finally, take some time to explore Luxor before ending up your tour and departing for Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station.
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- 4 days of accommodations with full board on a Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
MS la Traviata Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
- Drinks from any kind.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $863$945 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.