MS/ LA Sarah Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor 🛳️
Walk in the footsteps of the pharaohs on a 5-day MS/ LA Sarah Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor to Aswan. This typical tour visits the most prominent historical sites in Luxor. Among the sites mentioned are Karnak, Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and others. You will also be taken on a sightseeing excursion of Edfu and Kom Ombo. Continue your journey to Aswan to see even more amazing and breathtaking sites.
Above all, our Nile cruises offer comfortable accommodations and skilled tour guides. As a result, you may anticipate a fantastic journey.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ LA Sarah Nile Cruise ,|
Arrive to Luxor city
Luxor East Bank City Tour
Our representative will meet you at the Luxor airport/train station, holding a placard with the motto "Egypt United Tours." Take advantage of our well-managed pick-up service. Our skilled representative completes all necessary arrival formalities. Your luggage is also carried into a private A/C modern vehicle operated by an expert, courteous driver who will transport you to the 5* Nile Cruise in comfort.
Your representative completes your Nile Cruise Check-in at 12 p.m., allowing you to relax on the Cruise Board and have a delicious meal.
Then, through the private A/C car, your private Egyptologist leads you to the greatest temple in ancient Egypt to begin your tour. Karnak Temple is a well-preserved temple structure that serves as a complete chronicle of the pharaohs' lives, allowing visitors to see and experience ancient Egypt in its entirety. Then, while the mysteries of the pharaonic monarchs surround you, tour this must-see masterpiece in Luxor. The Luxor Temple is what it's called.
After spending time on the east bank of Luxor, where ancient Egyptian life thrived, your Egyptologist transports you to your Nile Cruise for supper.
Finally, a restful night at your magnificent cabin on the Luxor coast. You will have free time to roam through Luxor's streets and bazaars.
Luxor west bank
Luxor west bank city tour
The fresh winds from the verdant farms along the Nile's banks, as well as the Nile water, make for a delightful morning. First, savour your breakfast in this enchanting setting. Then, amid the ancient Egyptians' secret roads, your Egyptologist guides you to the afterlife world of the pharaohs. In the Valley of the Kings, you may wander through the wonders of the pharaohs.
After that, you go to this magnificently sculpted temple in the heart of a mountain. It tells the story of a queen who controlled ancient Egypt. Hatshepsut's Temple is what it's called. Finally, snap priceless photographs with history's titans, the Memnon Colossi.
Return to your cruise with your private A/C modern vehicle to begin the fantastic experience of sailing. Enjoy a delicious lunch while sailing to Edfu and passing through Esna Lock. In the lounge, enjoy an afternoon tea and cocktail.
Enjoy your meal and a restful night in your magnificent cruise stateroom before arriving on the Edfu shore.
Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples Visit – Sail to Aswan
Visit Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples
Firstly, Enjoy a delicious breakfast on your Nile Cruise. Following that, your Egyptologist takes you on a delightful ride in a horse carriage to Horus's house, where deity Horus killed the god of evil, Set; Edfu Temple is the destination. The bright, stunning artwork carved by the hands of ancient Egyptians on the walls of this second-largest temple surround you with all the majesty of historical events.
Return to your Nile Cruise to continue your relaxed sailing excursion to Sobek's residence, Kom Ombo Temple, which houses the first pharaonic hospital and surgery tools. You are greeted with a magnificent, one-of-a-kind ambiance. It's the vibe of Aswan.
Finally, a delectable meal and a lively Galabiya party to cap off your night on the cruise ship at Aswan.
A delectable breakfast served onboard the boat amid Aswan's distinctive amazing atmosphere, which you will not find anywhere else. After that, commence your excursion amid Aswan's enchantment. Begin your day with a view of this massive dam, one of the twentieth-wonders. century's The Aswan High Dam overlooks Lake Nasser, the world's largest artificial lake.
Following that, your Egyptologist will accompany you to the port of Philae, where you will meet the Nubians. Take a sailing cruise to Isis' home to experience the same thing as deity Osiris did. While you're in the centre of the Nile, the Philae Temple looks to transport you to the eras of the pharaohs, Romans, and Greeks.
Return to your Nile Cruise for a relaxing day and a delicious lunch.
Then there's this pharaonic engineering site, where the pharaohs' lines can still be seen on the world's largest obelisk. It's the site of the unfinished Obelisk. After that, spend some time at the open-air bazaar of Aswan Spices.
Your day will come to a close with a joyous Nubian festival on board your Nile Cruise, followed by a delectable meal. In Aswan, spend the night.
Disembarkation from Nile Cruise
Aswan City Tour
At first, have a luscious breakfast on the Nile Cruise board. And then your check-out is done.
Next, as per your train/flight time, you have an optional sailing tour amid Aswan attractions, crossing through Kitchener’s Island & Aga Khan Mausoleum.
Our representative transfers you to Aswan train station/ or Aswan airport for a domestic flight. You have the opportunity to take an international flight from Aswan international airport, and we welcome to facilitate all your travel procedures.
MS La Sarah Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard of MS La Sarah 5-Star Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 4 Dinner meals, 4 Lunch Meals, and 4 breakfast meals.
MS La Sarah Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $582$630 / Person
La Sarah Nile Cruise From Luxor 5 Days Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.