Jaz Senator Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor
Passengers on this wonderful Nile Cruise will cruise to the Nile’s heart, passing through pharaonic structures and tombs. They’ll transport you to ancient Egypt, along with all of its wonders and mysteries, as well as an Egyptologist. On our Nile Cruise itinerary, an Egyptologist will reveal the secrets of the pharaohs. You’ll be able to view most of the important Egypt sites from Luxor to Aswan and experience all of the complexities of ancient Egypt because you’ll come across a point that will take you to another event in Egyptian history. Contact us to book Jaz Senator Nile Cruise 8 Days Today.
You’ll travel from the pharaohs’ daily lives to the mysteries and secrets of the afterlife. As part of your 7-night Nile cruise itinerary, take a private, air-conditioned driving tour of ancient Egypt.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Jaz Senator Nile cruise ,|
- Day 1
Thursday - Check in
A tour of the East Bank and check-in
First, Jaz Senator Nile Cruise will begin once you arrive in Luxor. Arrive at your destination with plenty of time. You will have some free time after boarding and checking in. The ship offers a great supper around 1:00 p.m.
After lunch, travel to Luxor's East Bank with the rest of your tour group to view the spectacular Luxor Temple and the massive Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient monuments. This city was once a temple-filled metropolis with a 2,000-year history.
Finally, After your tour, return to the ship for afternoon tea and a spectacular Folkloric Show. Later in the evening, dinner is served.
- Day 2
Friday - Luxor City tour
Luxor, the West Bank
Enjoy a great breakfast aboard the cruise ship while enjoying the fresh Nile breeze. Your Egyptologist chauffeurs you to Luxor's west bank in an air-conditioned private vehicle. According to Egyptian mythology, it is the pharaohs' afterlife world, where they wander the pharaonic subterranean tunnels leading to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
A beautiful temple appears in the middle of a mountain. Hatshepsut Temple is dedicated to Hatshepsut, Egypt's most powerful king. As you return to the boat, the Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, appear.
Before boarding the cruise ship and going through Esna Lock, you will be treated to a delectable meal.
Stop for afternoon tea and supper as you cruise near Edfu on your way to Edfu.
- Day 3
Saturday - Sailing to Edfu
Cruise on the Nile
Firstly, Our journey begins with a chance encounter. Enjoy the Jaz Senator nile cruise ship breakfast first and foremost. Your Egyptologist will then take you to Horus's abode, Edfu Temple. The temple appears to have been finished lately, based on its exceptional condition.
Then go see the colourful memorials to historical events. Your Egyptologist will next accompany you to your Nile Cruise, where your incredible journey to Kom Ombo will come to a conclusion.
After that, float down the Nile while seeing the Nile Valley's gorgeous meadows. Take advantage of your cruise's gourmet lunch and afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan.
Then spend the night on a cruise ship near Aswan, Egypt, where a magnificent supper will be held in honour of Galabia's Party.
With its unique atmosphere, a free walking tour of Aswan's streets will take you to another planet.
finally, At the completion of your outing, dinner will be served.
- Day 4
Sunday - Aswan City
Sightseeing in Aswan
Firstly, Begin your day trip in Aswan, a lovely city surrounded by natural splendour. Following a delicious breakfast on board of Jaz Senator Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam; a massive building project that is considered one of the twentieth century's greatest mysteries. Nasser Lake, the world's largest man-made lake, may be seen from this vantage point.
You and Osiris will then journey to the Philae Temple, which is Isis' abode. To visit the Nubians for the first time, your Egyptologist will take you by water taxi to Philae Temple.
After that, relax and enjoy your lunch aboard the Nile Cruise.
Then spend the night on a cruise ship near Aswan, Egypt, where you will luxuriously feast in honour of Galabia's party.
There is also a free walking tour of Aswan's streets, which will captivate you with its unique ambiance.
At the end of your outing, dinner will be served.
- Day 5
Monday - Aswan City and sailing to Kom Ombo
A day trip to Aswan
The Jaz Senator nile cruise ship delivers breakfast in Aswan. Then you'll be taken to this pharaonic engineering area, where the pharaohs' lines on the Unfinished Obelisk might still be visible, posing a pharaonic architectural issue. It has the most volume.
The Spicy Market in Aswan and its environs are open to visitors. Enjoy a great lunch after a relaxing tour of Kom Ombo.
Finally, spend a romantic evening aboard listening to Nubian music and eating Nubian cuisine.
Dinner on board of you cruise.
- Day 6
Tuesday - Kom Ombo Temple
Trip to Kom Ombo
Examine the medicinal objects in Sobek's palace to learn more about the first pharaonic hospital and how ancient Egyptians dealt with injuries. The temple name is Kom Ombo. Enjoy a delicious breakfast on the cruise ship's deck first.
Your Egyptologist will next transport you to Kom Ombo Temple. Take a boat to Edfu for a great meal after that. The leisurely tour of Luxor includes afternoon tea.
Finally, a magnificent dinner and galabia celebration await you onboard your cruise ship. As the cruise ship approaches Luxor for the night, relax in your spacious suites.
- Day 7
Wednesday - Luxor Day
Luxor West Bank
West Luxor's allure has attracted you once more. Breakfast is vital on a cruise ship. Learn how Ramses II built Luxor's Theban Necropolis' huge monolith temple to survive millions of years.
The city grows into a pharaonic metropolis, complete with Egyptian-style streets, daily necessities, and ancient Egyptian monuments. You'll learn about royal tomb labourers, marvel builders, and classic pharaonic archaeological artefacts of exceptional skill throughout your Egypt tour. Deir el-Medina is the name of the town.
The lovely Hapu Temple is nearby. Following a delicious Lunch, your Egyptologist will take you on a Nile Cruise.
Take a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars after that.
Following that, a Nile night cruise with dinner and entertainment will take place. This evening, unwind in your cabin.
- Day 8
Thursday - Check out
Before disembarking, board the cruise ship for a delicious breakfast. You can then tour the Nobel Valley with an Egyptologist, depending on your flight/train schedule.
Finally, we'll take you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport, where you'll catch a domestic or international aircraft (according to your choice). We're excited to finish your paperwork so you can depart in style, with wonderful memories of your seven-night Nile adventure.
Jaz Senator Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor Package Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
Jaz Senator Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2100$2310 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.