Jaz Senator Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor
Egypt is without a doubt one of the world’s most fascinating countries. Set sail from Luxor on the magnificent Nile Trip on a stunning Egypt Nile cruise. Every stay onboard Nile Cruise is an unforgettable experience thanks to the stunning cabins, delicious cuisine, and, most importantly, world-class facilities. Contact us to book Jaz Senator Nile Cruise 5 Days Today.
Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Aswan are all worthwhile destinations. You’ll pass past some of Egypt’s most famous historical sites along the way. They include Horus’ temple as well as two others devoted to Sobek and Haeroris.
In Aswan, both the High Dam and the magnificent Philae Temple are must-see sites. You’re all set for a five-day holiday in beautiful surroundings!
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Jaz Senator Nile cruise ,|
Thursday - Check in
Luxor Tour to Kings Valley and Hatshepsut Temple
Begin your Luxor West Bank tour with our Egyptologist and private car and driver, who will take you to the Royal Graveyard of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Memnon Giant Statues, also known as the "Colossi of Memnon."
Take a full-board Jaz Senator Nile Cruise with lunch on board and an afternoon to unwind and recover following a four-night stay in a five-star hotel.
After that, as the sun sets, take a stroll around Luxor's lovely neighbourhood streets and market.
Return aboard the Nile Cruise for dinner and entertainment before spending the evening in Luxor.
Friday - Nile Cruise Navigation
Luxor Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
After a delicious breakfast on board Jaz Senator Nile Cruise, meet our Egyptologist tour guide in the cruise lobby to begin a half-day tour of the largest ancient Egyptian temples at Karnak Temple of God Amun Raa, followed by a visit to Luxor Temple to see the Temple of God Amun's wife Mut.
To begin your Nile River Valley boat adventure, return to Nile Cruise.
After that, your Nile Cruise will sail through Esna Lock, a once-in-a-lifetime sight best seen from the ship's top deck.
Finally, stay aboard your Nile Cruise for the night.
Lunch and Dinner are served on board of Nile cruise
Saturday - Sailing Nile Cruise
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples visit
To begin, sail to Edfu City this morning, enjoy breakfast with our Egyptologist on board your Nile Cruise, and then ride in a horse carriage to the House of Horus the Falcon God at Edfu Temple.
Enter the best-preserved Ancient Egyptian temple of worship's greatest open court through the Great Pylons, stand behind the massive basalt statue of the Falcon God, and see the Falcon God of Sky fight the devil's Hippopotamus sign in the combat hallway.
After that, your horse carriage driver will bring you to the ship, where you can spend the rest of the day sailing the Nile.
Later this evening, your boat will dock in Kom Ombo, where you may take a breathtaking night tour of the 180 BC Temple of the Crocodile God.
Our Egyptologist will show you the Nilo Meter, the Ancient Calendar, and the crocodile mummy room, as well as explain how this site was formerly used as a hospital, with medical equipment carved into the Temple walls to cure various maladies.
Finally, as your Nile River trip winds down, prepare your meals onboard and unwind.
Sunday - Sailing to Aswan
Nile Cruise sailing and visit to Nubian Village
Your cruise will dock in Kom Ombo later this evening, where you can take a night tour of the 180 BC Temple of the Crocodile God.
The Nilo Meter, the Ancient Calendar, and the crocodile mummy room will be described by our Egyptologist, as well as how this site was formerly used as a hospital, complete with medical equipment carved into the Temple walls to cure various ailments.
Finally, as your Nile River trip draws to a close, prepare your meals and relax onboard.
Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are served on board of Jaz Senator Nile cruise.
Monday - Check out
Before meeting our tour guide for check-out assistance, enjoy Jaz Senator Nile Cruise breakfast. Meet our Aswan driver, who will transport you to Aswan in a private air-conditioned vehicle to begin your Aswan day trip.
The journey begins today at the Isis Temple in Philae (280 BC). Take a Nubian Nile Taxi to Isis Island's Temple of Love, Isis House of Birth, and holy shrine, where our tour guide will point out the Christian Cross Symbol on the temple walls, as well as inscriptions from 18th and 19th century AD tourists.
Visit the High Dam, which President Gamal Abdulnasser erected in 1961 and provides a breathtaking view of the Nile Cataract and Lake Nasser, as well as the Egyptian and Soviet Friendship Symbol in the shape of a Lotus Flower.
Our Egyptologist will illustrate how Ancient Egyptians carved massive granite slabs like the Unfinished Obelisk, carried them to the Nile, and used them to build temples in Aswan's Northern Quarry, one of the world's best red granite quarries.
Take advantage of some free time before travelling to the Aswan Train Station or Airport.
Jaz Senator Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor Package Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Jaz Senator Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $800$880 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.